Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:rofl:

No it doesn't.

Sunsinger has a perk for extra fusion grenade, so you'll always have 2 charging. Voidfang gives your Axion Bolt grenade (Voidwalker subclass) energy every time you respawn. With Praxic Fire not only are you getting a ton of discipline but when radiance is active it decreases the cool down of your grenade so you can throw like 12+ fusions.

No it doesnt what?

Voidfang lets you spawn with full grenade energy regardless of what subclass you choose.

Last edited:
:rofl:

No it doesn't.

Sunsinger has a perk for extra fusion grenade, so you'll always have 2 charging. Voidfang gives your Axion Bolt grenade (Voidwalker subclass) energy every time you respawn. With Praxic Fire not only are you getting a ton of discipline but when radiance is active it decreases the cool down of your grenade so you can throw like 12+ fusions.

According to a reddit post and a few other websites you will spawn with grenade energy no matter which class you are. So you can spawn with 2 grenades after every death in Crucible even as sunsinger.

555322240.gif

roll.gif

No it doesn't.

Come on Bos, I thought you would have known this
mean.gif

Spec for 2 grenades and run with Voidfang and you spawn with 2 grenades every time you come back to life. So 2x fusion grenades on every spawn you have. The only this is does for the axion bolt is make it split into 3 balls against enemies and be a little more powerful I believe....on top of spawning with one ready to go every time as well. 

Last edited:
Come on Bos, I thought you would have known this :smh:

Spec for 2 grenades and run with Voidfang and you spawn with 2 grenades every time you come back to life. So 2x fusion grenades on every spawn you have. The only this is does for the axion bolt is make it split into 3 balls against enemies and be a little more powerful I believe....on top of spawning with one ready to go every time as well. 

According to a reddit post and a few other websites you will spawn with grenade energy no matter which class you are. So you can spawn with 2 grenades after every death in Crucible even as sunsinger.

No it doesnt what?

Voidfang lets you spawn with full grenade energy regardless of what subclass you choose.

I've never used Voidfang with Sunsinger, it simply is not the exotic chest of choice when running SunSinger.

Nonetheless, I misread his OG statement and thought he meant he threw 16 grenades with one Radiance, but he meant kills...which led me to mentioning Praxic.

Last edited:
I've never used Voidfang with Sunsinger, it simply is not the exotic chest of choice when running SunSinger.

Nonetheless, I misread his OG statement and thought he meant he threw 16 grenades with one Radiance, but he meant kills...which led me to mentioning Praxic.

I don't know having anywhere from 6-20 instant sticky grenades is pretty good even if the chest piece isn't directly for that subclass.

Anyone running crota hard mode today? Ive only ran normal. (Still no black hammer
frown.gif
)
I think rob and quan wanna do that for a shot at more armor. Im down too. What time?

Also running 1 more NF tonight if anyone wants to join

Last edited:
Was doing bounties and saw my brother raiding.... And there was an open slot.
Slid in uninvited on the bridge level. Finished after some buggy Crota battles... Dropped a crux and another fang of whatever.
Completely surprised about the crux because I haven't even bothered to upgrade the husk. Weekend task I guess.

Slid in uninvited on the bridge level. Finished after some buggy Crota battles... Dropped a crux and another fang of whatever.
Completely surprised about the crux because I haven't even bothered to upgrade the husk. Weekend task I guess.

Sandbagger lol

Sandbagger lol

Naw I actually contributed tho. 3/4 parts of the raid :smile:

So apparently you can get 6 chances at the exotic chance if you do normal first and then hard.

I thought dude was talking out his ***. Did my 3rd character for the hell of it and 
3rd garbagehorn
gif-4.gif

Last edited:
So apparently you can get 6 chances at the exotic chance if you do normal first and then hard.

I thought dude was talking out his ***. Did my 3rd character for the hell of it and 

View media item 1453311

3rd garbagehorn

gif-4.gif

Bwahahaha the one cat that hates the ballerhorn is the one that keeps getting it lol.. I'm just glad I got 1..otherwise I'd be bathing in that Epson right now lol.

ciscokid ciscokid Lol.. I'll see man,barely got any time to even play destiny haha

Wait so you can actually get two chances at an exotic??

Xur selling mk44 stand asides, mask of the 3rd man and apotheosis veil, hardlight helmet engram and heavy ammo.

Not bad.. Don't really want hardlight.. Happy he's selling the mask for my hunter though!

Yes!
A helmet to use for my hunter that gains health from orbs!
And that warlock helmet is something I wanted too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom