Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got the Revenant shader (finally!)

Just need Nowhere and Hanged Man, but Bittersteel and Revenant were the ones I really wanted.

I have every exotic now, except 4th Horseman and Necrochasm. Every exotic armor, every raid weapon.

I have another week in me before I am forced to put this game down. I really have nothing to shoot for now other than stacking cash and materials. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Still missing mad exotics.

Thunderlord

Hawkmoon

Hardlight

Nechrocasm

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

The primary shotgun one.

Maybe like 1 more. And thats just the weapons. 

Zero faction shaders and ships. Zero b

Last edited:
Still missing mad exotics.

Thunderlord
Hawkmoon
Hardlight
Nechrocasm

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

The primary shotgun one.

Maybe like 1 more. And thats just the weapons. 

Zero faction shaders and ships. Zero b

Well buy a hardlight this week from Xur. Universal Remote was sold 2 weeks ago so you should have bought that.

And it terms of the shaders you don't deserve it obviously with all the Gjallys you've had. It's bungies way of equaling out drops for everyone :lol:

Just grinded out the husk of the pit upgrade. Never again.

Should have my necro by tomorrow.

Well buy a hardlight this week from Xur. Universal Remote was sold 2 weeks ago so you should have bought that.

And it terms of the shaders you don't deserve it obviously with all the Gjallys you've had. It's bungies way of equaling out drops for everyone
laugh.gif
meh the only exotic weapons i really want at this point is thunderlord and hawkmoon. I have no space in my vault or on any of my players for guns ill never use.

But thats not fairrrrrrrr :frown:

I didnt want any of those gjallys man.

I bought this game thinking that at the very least...THE VERY LEAST...that I would have to buy the color that would make me all red. I mean... HECK, from my halo exp, you could pick red off the bat. Why do the bungie gods torment like this man?

Im sorry....i hate to admit it but....i feel like theres no other answer to this problem.
Bungie is racially discriminating against me b 
mad.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
What kind of perks when I reroll should I look for for Felwinters lie and Jolders Hammer?

I rerolled my Timurs and got outlaw, field scout, and Luck in the chamber. Got me a bootleg Hawkmoon to use when I don't wanna use it as my exotic spot.

Last edited:
What kind of perks when I reroll should I look for for Felwinters lie and Jolders Hammer?

I rerolled my Timurs and got outlaw, field scout, and Luck in the chamber. Got me a bootleg Hawkmoon to use when I don't wanna use it as my exotic spot.

Felwinters: Hammered Forge, Shot Package are mandatory.. Then either Luck in the chamber, kneepads or Final Round. Final Round probably the best roll for it.

Anybody running iron banner? Trying to grind out rank 4 by today. If anyone wants to run my GT on XboxOne is HareJordanVII

Got some exotic boots for my hunter so I can get to a level 32 if I get either a helmet or some boots from Crotas raid.

And getting the boots allows me to carry more heavy now. Whoot!

all the destiny hype died 
roll.gif
  its all good though TPT still in this bish !

nthat.gif

its so bad now that I only did one NF and one Weekly Heroic 
mean.gif
 I barely see any NT Fam on anymore  

I don't even feel like doing Crota hard anymore. I still need a few exotic armor pieces and I'm done till may.

Back
Top Bottom