Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got to rank 4 in Iron Banner with my Warlock, got the boots and vest, now I have all level 36 light and can get to 32 :smile:

I know. I been playing hardline. That game is crazy

this, have had no urge to do weeklys or crota. Ran the nightfall, atheon, and gorgons chest last week. Got nothing as usual and i was ok. No rage no nothing...caring less and less about acquiring stuff this game will never give me at this point. Then again who am i kidding i still want suros and ballerhorn. :frown:

Finally played with machine gun kelly again and dude told me he got 6 suros now. If I didn't have. 1, Id be pissed.

Of course, he said he got a gjallo also but decided to help in the nightfall and brought 3 arc weapons included his machine gun..... We did not pass.

Finally played with machine gun kelly again and dude told me he got 6 suros now. If I didn't have. 1, Id be pissed.

Of course, he said he got a gjallo also but decided to help in the nightfall and brought 3 arc weapons included his machine gun..... We did not pass.

:rofl:

Was he shooting primaries when he said that he was using the Thunderlord? :lol:

:rofl:

Was he shooting primaries when he said that he was using the Thunderlord? :lol:

:lol: he thought he was running around invisible with his hunter when he was visible as can be.

Was a sad day.

Suros eludes me is an understatement. The last time xur sold it I had 22 coins And only had one character and played countless strikes that weekend and could not get a strange coin to save my life. Sunday rolls around and on the first or second strike I finally got one. But it was too late. I swear I wanted to drop a tear.

Did you get all the golden chests on mars? The 5th chest gives a strange coin. The Suros used to be beastly, not it gets outclassed and out DPSed by almost every other weapon. Auto Rifles have gotten nerfed to the point where they are almost unusual.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he thought he was running around invisible with his hunter when he was visible as can be.

Was a sad day.
roll.gif

Did you get all the golden chests on mars? The 5th chest gives a strange coin. The Suros used to be beastly, not it gets outclassed and out DPSed by almost every other weapon. Auto Rifles have gotten nerfed to the point where they are almost unusual.
at the time i didn't even know. i got tunnel vision and felt that timer running out and figured the strikes would eventually get me that coin. 

at the time i didn't even know. i got tunnel vision and felt that timer running out and figured the strikes would eventually get me that coin. 

Damn that sucks. But trust me, you aren't missing much with the nerfs they have given it now. Before it was a headshot machine. But it could still get outclassed. Before the initial nerf in late Sept early Oct it was a monster though.

Damn that sucks. But trust me, you aren't missing much with the nerfs they have given it now. Before it was a headshot machine. But it could still get outclassed. Before the initial nerf in late Sept early Oct it was a monster though.
nerf or not i love auto rifles with the exception of VOC, and Red Death to name a few other weapons i like. And for collection purposes it would be nice to have too. Also the buff is bound to come again. 

Thinking about getting into Destiny soon. I hear it's pretty tight & I don't have anything to play currently.

Any tips for a newb?

Thinking about getting into Destiny soon. I hear it's pretty tight & I don't have anything to play currently.

Any tips for a newb?

Game requires a bit of grinding and friends to help you along the way. Make friends with NTers and don't buy into the negative comments. If you like FPSes along with RPGs with some MMO aspect sprinkled on top of it all then you'll enjoy this game. This game is MEANT to be played with others. It's not COD where you solo jump into some multiplayer and can do whatever. You need help to acquire the best guns and gear.

I know that feeling :smh:

Any tips for a newb?
Make 3 characters. 2 the same race (or 3 if you're so in love with that race *boring though), 1 a different race to get a different outlook on the game.

I know. I been playing hardline. That game is crazy

this, have had no urge to do weeklys or crota. Ran the nightfall, atheon, and gorgons chest last week. Got nothing as usual and i was ok. No rage no nothing...caring less and less about acquiring stuff this game will never give me at this point. Then again who am i kidding i still want suros and ballerhorn. :frown:

Who's friend is that :rofl:

yo Undefined Undefined - hop on for about 1/2 or so tonight. we have to at least get @puffishurr through a crota normal run. the homie just got back from the west side :lol:

I maxed out my blk hammer the week I got it but it never got the gold frame around it. Its at 331 but I still have the green bar at the bottom. Why is that?

I maxed out my blk hammer the week I got it but it never got the gold frame around it. Its at 331 but I still have the green bar at the bottom. Why is that?

Cause its missing the perk for hive damage.. Bungie said when it gets fixed the border will show up

Back
Top Bottom