Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I also need two Crota HM runs. If anyone wants to run tonight invite me.

im down for both bro. level 32 warlock and level 31 hunter. I have my gally an hunger of crotas maxed. (usually don't change launchers unless I have to )

im down for both bro. level 32 warlock and level 31 hunter. I have my gally an hunger of crotas maxed. (usually don't change launchers unless I have to )
I'm on now if u wanna form a team.
@InfraRen
nerd.gif
​ 
nerd.gif
​ 

I just recently beat the game and a lvl 18 Hunter. Any tips for Crucible? I'm getting whooped left and right even putting hours and hours into multiplayer haha. Like what is a good primary gun to start off with? I know I'm a low level compared to most but I'm just looking for any general tips and advice. Thanks in advance!

You need some exotic guns in order to compete to put you on even ground. The perks make or break you at times. And the gun type is relative to what guns you like. Pulse rifles and hand cannons are the best as a whole now along with a shotgun.

Thorn + the IB shotgun is what I run now.

You need some exotic guns in order to compete to put you on even ground. The perks make or break you at times. And the gun type is relative to what guns you like. Pulse rifles and hand cannons are the best as a whole now along with a shotgun.

Thorn + the IB shotgun is what I run now.

Thank you sir. My first guess was to upgrade and unlock better guns. But to get exotic guns, do I keep running Crucible and strikes? Honestly I get confused haha

Was just thinking today, wonder if I'll keep playing this game each week until Wolves once I finally get my Gjally, Hawkmoon and Thunderlord. I think those are the only ones I have left that I really want. Suros too, but the others I'd use quite a bit.

Easy enough to crush out NF's and Atheon CP's each reset, so prolly that, but doubt I waste my time doing full raids til then.

Been thinking of grabbing Bloodborne..

Last edited:
infraren infraren I own demon's souls and dark souls. Your gonna die a lot. That's just part of The deal. But once u get the hang of the combat it's more manageable. I don't remember ever beating a boss in the first couple tries on my own.

Edit. Well maybe just 2 bossed I did lol

Last edited:
infraren infraren I own demon's souls and dark souls. Your gonna die a lot. That's just part of The deal. But once u get the hang of the combat it's more manageable. I don't remember ever beating a boss in the first couple tries on my own.

Edit. Well maybe just 2 bossed I did lol

Cool, yeah I'll probably be getting it. Will let you know.

Thank you sir. My first guess was to upgrade and unlock better guns. But to get exotic guns, do I keep running Crucible and strikes? Honestly I get confused haha

Crucibles and strikes give you a chance. Your best bet is to level up to 28 ASAP so you can start doing the raids which have exotic chests that will more likely give you exotic weapons. And do weekly heroic strikes to get strange coins to buy exotic weapons from xur on Fridays.

Crucibles and strikes give you a chance. Your best bet is to level up to 28 ASAP so you can start doing the raids which have exotic chests that will more likely give you exotic weapons. And do weekly heroic strikes to get strange coins to buy exotic weapons from xur on Fridays.

Alright gotcha! Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom