Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Its interesting that the character that I now like the least (huntress) was the one who got all my garbagehorns

1) 1st time through Atheon HM (was up until 5am on a school day)

2) HM gorgon maze chest ( this was when i started to turn heel and @430AM  almost booted me)

3) NM gorgan maze chest last week (got alot of boos from the fireteam since I took my time to swap my character and was the last person to open)

4) NF last week (Sorry @StillJustBlaze)

Yo ive made alot of enemies playing this game lol

Ive never seen anyone get the el garbage doing deathsinger or crota though

Last edited:
Its interesting that the character that I now like the least (huntress) was the one who got all my garbagehorns

1) 1st time through Atheon HM (was up until 5am on a school day)

2) HM gorgon maze chest ( this was when i started to turn heel and @430AM
 almost booted me)

3) NM gorgan maze chest last week (got alot of boos from the fireteam since I took my time to swap my character and was the last person to open)

4) NF last week (Sorry @StillJustBlaze
)

Yo ive made alot of enemies playing this game lol

Ive never seen anyone get the el garbage doing deathsinger or crota though

I've seen you with this constant disdain for it, why do you hate it so much? Or is it just a bit?

I've seen you with this constant disdain for it, why do you hate it so much? Or is it just a bit?
nah he dont really hate it. he wouldnt remember where he got them all if he did. cuz i CERTAINLY dont remember where i got my now sharded universal remotes nor sharded no land beyond etc etc. when u dont care about it, u wouldnt be able to break down a history of how u got each one lol

The amount of hate jaffie has on the ballerhorn is hilarious to say the least.

On a different note. I took my 31 hunter and managed to solo the abyss on normal in my first try lol. I'm desperate for the raid boots. Tried soloing the bridge but couldn't because my gunslinger isn't maxed yet so no triple jump.

When I got the ghorn yesterday i was playing with Kirk(ragnarok) and told him about how you were calling it the garbagehorn and he was cracking up. He remebered how you were dissing at on a crota run you did with TPT :lol: ihust1e ihust1e

The amount of hate jaffie has on the ballerhorn is hilarious to say the least.

On a different note. I took my 31 hunter and managed to solo the abyss on normal in my first try lol. I'm desperate for the raid boots. Tried soloing the bridge but couldn't because my gunslinger isn't maxed yet so no triple jump.

Them boots elude me still.... I can be a 32 soon thankfully because I got exotic boots last week in the nightfall.

But the boots don't have any fun perks. Just can carry extra heavy.

Them boots elude me still.... I can be a 32 soon thankfully because I got exotic boots last week in the nightfall.

Most boots just allow you to carry more heavy ammo or more another weapon class.

Hunters and Titans have exotic boots and those are the only 2 pieces that actually have an extra perk on them to do something. Those and the Crota boots that let you move faster with the sword, but nothing else.

Most boots just allow you to carry more heavy ammo or more another weapon class.
Hunters and Titans have exotic boots and those are the only 2 pieces that actually have an extra perk on them to do something. Those and the Crota boots that let you move faster with the sword, but nothing else.

QFT and emphasis. All raid books just have + heavy ammo.

Man, is it just me or has the buzz fallen off pretty hard in the past week or two? These pages used to just fly by. Other games? Everyone gotten all the guns?

When does HOW drop?

Man, is it just me or has the buzz fallen off pretty hard in the past week or two? These pages used to just fly by. Other games? Everyone gotten all the guns?

When does HOW drop?

Most of us have gotten the guns we wanted or are somewhat burning out. TMT still plays together but we don't raid as much as a group, we did do some IB together last week. Bos still goes hard though and props to him! :smokin

I'm going to do more crucible now than raid personally. Other than leveling a hunter this weekend, there isn't much a raid can offer me except slightly better rolls on armor. When the new raid drops I'm sure people will come back. But once you have all the exotics, you sort of take a breath and step back I feel.

Most of us have gotten the guns we wanted or are somewhat burning out. TMT still plays together but we don't raid as much as a group, we did do some IB together last week. Bos still goes hard though and props to him! :smokin

I'm going to do more crucible now than raid personally. Other than leveling a hunter this weekend, there isn't much a raid can offer me except slightly better rolls on armor. When the new raid drops I'm sure people will come back. But once you have all the exotics, you sort of take a breath and step back I feel.

I get it. Even I have been feeling it lately, as Gjally was my big "must get" along with just a couple others.

I just Gamefly'd Bloodborne so I'll prolly play that, and Destiny on Tuesdays when I can til Wolves comes out.

O I know hence why I want the Crota boots.... So I can use my exotic slot on a piece that's actually interesting.

When does HOW drop?

I think since How didn't drop March 10th. A new dlc would've set this thread off.

I stopped raiding weeks ago, full time crucible and nightfalls now.

Still need Hawkmoon and Suros though.

Last edited:
I think since How didn't drop March 10th. A new dlc would've set this thread off.

I stopped raiding weeks ago, full time crucible and nightfalls now.

Still need Hawkmoon and Suros though.

Yeah, I hit NF's, weeklies for the SC's when I can and just use Destiny app (or here) for Crota and Atheon HM checkpoints.

Kinda just gunning for Hawkmoon, Thunderlord and Fatebringer really.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hit NF's, weeklies for the SC's when I can and just use Destiny app (or here) for Crota and Atheon HM checkpoints.

I sharded two thunderlords and a fatebringer yesterday :D

Game requires a bit of grinding and friends to help you along the way. Make friends with NTers and don't buy into the negative comments. If you like FPSes along with RPGs with some MMO aspect sprinkled on top of it all then you'll enjoy this game. This game is MEANT to be played with others. It's not COD where you solo jump into some multiplayer and can do whatever. You need help to acquire the best guns and gear.

Ahh ok, gotcha thanks!

Add me guise, Kalo513!

I think thunderlord is suppose to be sold by xur this week, word to megaman

edit: wait no, i think its mida this week then thunderlord?

Last edited:
Mida this week, thunderlord (last exotic I want) is supposed to be may 17 or something, I hope I'm wrong and it's this week

See look!

@InfraRen  gets gjally... and less than 24 hrs later buys Bloodborn. Coincidence? I think not.

Imagine how I feel having that drop 4x on me. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
 AND NOT ONE DAMN GOD OF WAR 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

When I got the ghorn yesterday i was playing with Kirk(ragnarok) and told him about how you were calling it the garbagehorn and he was cracking up. He remebered how you were dissing at on a crota run you did with TPT
laugh.gif
@iHust1e
laugh.gif
 That gun makes everything boring. It takes the swordbearer out and downs crota too well. And I get nothing but shards whenever I use it. Srs

The hunger for more Destiny recognizes and rewards me for using!

nah he dont really hate it. he wouldnt remember where he got them all if he did. cuz i CERTAINLY dont remember where i got my now sharded universal remotes nor sharded no land beyond etc etc. when u dont care about it, u wouldnt be able to break down a history of how u got each one lol
Lolol nah I remember all of them bc everytime it drops I get cursed out. When I got it the third time, I was pissed. Need that hawkmoon and thunderlord

Last edited:
See look!

@InfraRen
 gets gjally... and less than 24 hrs later buys Bloodborn. Coincidence? I think not.

Imagine how I feel having that drop 4x on me. >: >:  AND NOT ONE DAMN GOD OF WAR >: >: >: >: >: >:

:lol:  That gun makes everything boring. It takes the swordbearer out and downs crota too well. And I get nothing but shards whenever I use it. Srs

The hunger for more Destiny recognizes and rewards me for using!

Lolol nah I remember all of them bc everytime it drops I get cursed out. When I got it the third time, I was pissed. Need that hawkmoon and thunderlord

You can't be using a Thunderlord. You're on team red.

And it's all good. We are dismantling the GOW shaders now. No room for blue shaders anymore. Team legendary or better :smokin

last night was a good night.

tho I don't value them a ton, I got an ice breaker which I dismantled since I already have 3 and a patience and time from doing the last checkpoint of crota NM then doing it on hard.

Back
Top Bottom