Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Next week is Nexus for NF with void burn. Heroic is with no burn and Juggler.

Last edited:
Nexus with Void Burn. Joy... 
sick.gif

theres not even any variation of the burns most of the time is there. nexus is ALWAYS void burn. cant we have a solar? come onnnnnn

We had solar and all burn 1x a piece. ANYTHING is better than Arc burn Omnighoul. Seriously, **** that *****.
omnighoul is terrible period. i have never seen anyone run it without camping in the first room. its just too much to be out on the floor during her waves. theyre way OP, and then u add in arc-burn? please. and i dont remember a solar nexus ever.

Got 3 raid gear pieces in one run on NM. Finally got a helmet so I can get to 32 with my hunter. Want boots eventually :lol:

Crota hard is up next.
Weekly nightfall drop last night was comical. Ascendant materials, a legendary hand canon that has 5 shots, and another legendary weapon that has comical perks for our team :smh:

another week of heartbreak. Watched two gallies drop for randoms in the same nightfall as i got 12 ascendant energies :frown:  im pretty sure that last night was the lowest point of my destiny loot career 

STILL NO GALLY FOR ME EITHER. SMH. I'M GONNA TRY AND RUN VAULT OF GLASS TONIGHT. HOPEFULLY THAT WILL CHANGE.

memphissfinest memphissfinest I may be on tonight.

The game said u deserve the gjallo after left my brother behind on the light level

"CANT TURN BACK. SORRY!!!" :rofl:

BRUH. YOU KNOW IT'S EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES IN THAT ABYSS. CAN'T BE GOING BACK TO REVIVE. THAT'S HOW YOU GET YOUR SHOULDERS CLAPPED AS WELL. :lol:

But his timer hit 1 as you passed :lol:

Secondly, we had that level beat. You just did him dirty :rofl:

Finally.... U had been revived by one of the dudes in the back. We didn't know it was gonna be like that bruh :lol:

Last edited:
omnighoul is terrible period. i have never seen anyone run it without camping in the first room. its just too much to be out on the floor during her waves. theyre way OP, and then u add in arc-burn? please. and i dont remember a solar nexus ever.
That's every nightfall, with the exception of Phogoth, even though most people still came the shreiker room.. In every nightfall there's a section you have to camp.

We had solar and all burn 1x a piece. ANYTHING is better than Arc burn Omnighoul. Seriously, **** that *****.

Camp in the back room with your other two teammates and keep reviving each other.

Phogoth has a glitch where you fall out the map so you can take him out but you need a sniper with penetrating bullets.

That's every nightfall, with the exception of Phogoth, even though most people still came the shreiker room.. In every nightfall there's a section you have to camp.
i explained wrong. yet right. the very first room u enter yea everyone camps but its POSSIBLE to do ti without camping. i mean the first room when u fight omnigul in the end. the room where the cursed thralls come out of.

i explained wrong. yet right. the very first room u enter yea everyone camps but its POSSIBLE to do ti without camping. i mean the first room when u fight omnigul in the end. the room where the cursed thralls come out of.
I don't camp that first room.

Back
Top Bottom