Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So inferno is no radar less heavy and easier captures? I'm so down!

Does anyone know if the damage per shot is more than regular pvp?

The radar is the one thing that I hated about crucible (coming from hard-core domination /death match on cod) very happy they have a mod without it

Just finished VOG on hard... got shards and, what for it, my FOURTH IN A ROW Aspect of Glass ship. So annoyed with VOG. Haven't gotten anything other than crap gear and vision once.

Did Crota on normal and hard this week and got the exact same drops on both.

Just finished VOG on hard... got shards and, what for it, my FOURTH IN A ROW Aspect of Glass ship. So annoyed with VOG. Haven't gotten anything other than crap gear and vision once.

Did Crota on normal and hard this week and got the exact same drops on both.

Keep grinding. If you got everything you wanted the first week you would stop playing. You have no idea how many clears many of us had before we got all the drops we wanted. Hell, I'm probably one of the few here to have every weapon drop in VoG that's possible. Crota is better with the drops but I still have no ******* Crux after 13 clears. It is what it is, just keep playing

The gambling and chance part of the game is part of what makes it addicting. If you aren't playing with people you enjoy playing with then you aren't playing the game right.

Think I'm going to make a Titan after I finish everything on my 2nd hunter for the week.

titans are definitely my second favorite of the three.. remind me of the knight looking dude from ff9...

trying to complete the nf's on level 30.. only level 29.. someone like to help carry me?

Last edited:

Looks like we running Crucible tonight? 

devil.gif
@Zero23

If we run inferno, be sure to move that coffee table away from the TV, son...

Word is it's full of campers with shotguns...
laugh.gif

Yall can have that Inferno lol. I'll prob throw my controller thru the TV cause of that nonsense :lol: They messed up Fusion Rifles with that patch :smh:
Them things close range af now smh

Anyways bout to get on in a few for them 2 Nightfalls. Anyone is down to join me

Lets go Red Death or Hawkmoon :smokin

Last edited:
what you guys doing tonight? im about to finally be home from school in about half an hour. tired as hell and just want to chill. down for anything really but would prefer crucible because that's all I really have to do with my warlock unless we raiding.

anyone else need to do the eris quest tho o_O

Guess im the only one in here still w/o a blk hammer. Sheesh.

I just got my first light of the abyss yesterday

And idc what the stat sheets say, im using Icebreaker over Gjallarhorn EVERY time in PVE.

Gjallarhorn can EAD

I dont respect the guardians that came before me and the dead ghost that make up my gjallys

Last edited:
Na. I did get a vanquished from my first NF, same perks as vendor version tho :\. TPT raiding tomorrow? I want to get WoC

Hell yeah TPT is raiding tomorrow! I'll be on the usual time. If ur on we can try a hard crota run first shouldn't take too long. I'll gladly run sword

I finally got a suros! 3rd nightfall of the week. Now just the ballerhorn and hawkmoon are desired. And red death would be nice, but I ain't tripping.

Ok well Tek you should know better, see yall be forgetting he's only 16 and starting listening to music and paying attention to cartoons in 2000's ...dude got full goatee beard tho
laugh.gif
cmon fam HE the one fakin the funk asking ME what i knew lmao. i said it from the jump, "bruh you weren't even alive!" he said he knew everything about pokemon and been watching it since it first aired...then said he was watching it on cartoon network
Fatebringer
Light in the abyss
Gjallahorn

Is my setup
I'll run murmur if I need the +2 agility when running sword and usually blackhammer if I need to snipe.

Fatebringer gets switched to the word when doing the heavy ammo glitch but thats it lol

Got purifier vii last week and that thing is impressing me.. It hits like a tank
was my favorite until i was blessed by my pocket infinity. but the purifier definitely still nasty.

Last edited:
2nd nightfall done.

I got the Titan exotic elbow pads both times :smh:

Got mines done last night, 8 ascendant shards :x :smh:

And beat NM Crota and got nothing but 4 radiant energies. My boy got Red Death...needless to say I was mad lol

I got red death from the exotic box for VoG a month or so ago.... its useful for sure when playing crota hard.... but yea, destiny has been stingy to me this week with the good stuff... its a balancing act since they blessed me with some goodies last week.

Only bummed that I cant get my hunter no crota drops but theres always next week.

Ran Inferno last night. I like it better than normal mode. Kinda weird and hectic. Best strategy is to flank and rush with a shotgun. Camping is actually detrimental because you don't have a radar or can't lie prone. It's very interesting.

Ran Inferno last night. I like it better than normal mode. Kinda weird and hectic. Best strategy is to flank and rush with a shotgun. Camping is actually detrimental because you don't have a radar or can't lie prone. It's very interesting.

Shotgun-fest isn't my idea of fun really. :smh:

Shotgun-fest isn't my idea of fun really.
mean.gif
Learn to shotgun. 
laugh.gif

Can also fusion or use pistol. There are so many that want to camp and sit back in Inferno with a sniper or hawkmoon or auto rifle. So I just started to flank and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom