Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

635.gif
is that a reaction of disagreement or jealously? :nerd:

:lol:
I don't have the fatebringer but I like the Crota auto rifle for sure.

LDR is dope too. The one I have can do 6 shots, has a capacity of 24, and does void damage.

But I think the ice breaker is the best gun in the game for PVE so I sway in the direction of having that equipped at all times.

laugh.gif

LDR is dope too. The one I have can do 6 shots, has a capacity of 24, and does void damage.

But I think the ice breaker is the best gun in the game for PVE so I sway in the direction of having that equipped at all times.
my friend. dear friend. switch that second spot to an ldr or a praedyths or for bosses, a blackhammer.

that third spot is reserved for the wolf of packs UNLESS there is an arc or void burn on...and even then, sometimes... you still choose the gally.

Fatebringer is king of primaries. WoC is solid but I prefer my fatebringer.
Black hammer if you have a steady hand and good aim is by far the best sniper. It hits harder than an IBer and infinite ammo if you are good at getting crits
Gjallarhorn is life in raids and strikes, no ifs or buts about it.

Man it was literally too many good ones back then. I forgot all about Are You Afraid of the Dark until I saw Tek just post it. Then you can go into the Goosebumps shows they had back then too. He probably doesn't remember American Gladiators either :x . I remember I had the lunchbox with them on it when I was in like elementary school :lol: :nthat:

We gotta school up our man Jr up on these shows man.

I just remember Dinosaurs too with that little baby "Not the Momma! Not the Momma!"....I would probably watch that one now and think it is corny, but back then I watched it :lol:
My g you brought it back to dinosaurs Daaaaaaamn that's was my **** when I was a kid lol smh no hope for this generation.

:lol:

my friend. dear friend. switch that second spot to an ldr or a praedyths or for bosses, a blackhammer.

that third spot is reserved for the wolf of packs UNLESS there is an arc or void burn on...and even then, sometimes... you still choose the gally.

Personal preference.
The hungers secondary blast can help clear a mob also. Ice breaker explodes on kills so it's really useful also.

I used the gjallo for a couple of months so I know what I'm missing but I like my config for sure.
I think the blackhammer isn't all that and actually like the vex sniper more.

Personal preference.
The hungers secondary blast can help clear a mob also. Ice breaker explodes on kills so it's really useful also.

I used the gjallo for a couple of months so I know what I'm missing but I like my config for sure.
I think the blackhammer isn't all that and actually like the vex sniper more.[/quote]

:wow:

You've obviously never gotten 20-30 consecutive crit shots on a boss have you? Black hammer is the best sniper in the game period if mobs have crit spots, it's not even close.

Personal preference.

I think the blackhammer isn't all that and actually like the vex sniper more.[/quote]

eek.gif

You've obviously never gotten 20-30 consecutive crit shots on a boss have you? Black hammer is the best sniper in the game period if mobs have crit spots, it's not even close.
honestly, i used the blackhammer for the FIRST time yesterday. im already in love. on that sepiks strike it wasnt even fair. took down the spider and sepiks with a disrespectful amount of ease. by the time i looked up to see how much damage id done with the bh, they were pretty much dead. i was only expecting halfway

honestly, i used the blackhammer for the FIRST time yesterday. im already in love. on that sepiks strike it wasnt even fair. took down the spider and sepiks with a disrespectful amount of ease. by the time i looked up to see how much damage id done with the bh, they were pretty much dead. i was only expecting halfway

You can stucklock the archon priest the exact same way where he can't even fire off a shot. It's disgusting. :smokin

Black Hammer is definitely the best sniper in the game right now. You chain crit shots and you don't have to wait for the ammo to regen like the IB. IB is only good for regen of ammo, the amount it can hit for, and the explode on any kill (not just headshots). Black Hammer hits for higher numbers and is only a legendary, so it frees you up to use something else.

Snipers are situational as well. You can't snipe everything in this game and be effective. Fusion rifles and shotguns with the PvE buff are better options now for a lot of things.

Personal preference.

:wow:

Most I got was 12 but I just got it last week. I agree the blackhammer is the best boss battle weapon but not overall for me.
The vex sniper is smoother and carries more rounds for mor practical encounters.

That 3 rounds and 15 max ammo makes it useful in short spurts.

Praydeth's Revenge is still my favorite PvP sniper, but that is the only time I use it. That and void burn nightfalls or something. Other than that, it just doesn't do enough damage for me anymore.

Let us not forget this video with everyone using the Black Hammer to down Atheon
nthat.gif

IT'S HARD TO SAY SOME WEAPONS ARE OVERALL BEASTS BECAUSE OF THE CLEAR DIVIDE BETWEEN PVE AND PVP. I WOULD RATHER RUN PRAEDYTHS REVENGE IN PVP VERSUS ANY OTHER SNIPER. I WOULD ALSO PREFER TO USE TRUTH IF I HAD IT IN PVP AS WELL OVER G-HORN.

Fatebringer
Light in the abyss
Gjallahorn

Is my setup
I'll run murmur if I need the +2 agility when running sword and usually blackhammer if I need to snipe.

Fatebringer gets switched to the word when doing the heavy ammo glitch but thats it lol

Got purifier vii last week and that thing is impressing me.. It hits like a tank

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom