Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Why aren't there any PvP'ers here? I feel like most of yall don't play PvP until Iron Banner

If you're serious about PvP add: bosKicKzZ on PSN

honestly, i used the blackhammer for the FIRST time yesterday. im already in love. on that sepiks strike it wasnt even fair. took down the spider and sepiks with a disrespectful amount of ease. by the time i looked up to see how much damage id done with the bh, they were pretty much dead. i was only expecting halfway

The exact same thing with me. Was surprised how quickly it went down.

I'M NEVER GOING TO FLOURISH
frown.gif
Also

Why aren't there any PvP'ers here? I feel like most of yall don't play PvP until Iron Banner

If you're serious about PvP add: bosKicKzZ on PSN
You know I will run Crucible with you man. That's all I used to do until I got with TMT and the consistent group we have
laugh.gif

Fatebringer
Light in the abyss
Gjallahorn

Is my setup
I'll run murmur if I need the +2 agility when running sword and usually blackwater if I need to snipe.

Fatebringer gets switched to the word when doing the heavy ammo glitch but thats it lol

Got purifier vii last week and that thing is impressing me.. It hits like a tank

:nerd:

honestly, i used the blackhammer for the FIRST time yesterday. im already in love. on that sepiks strike it wasnt even fair. took down the spider and sepiks with a disrespectful amount of ease. by the time i looked up to see how much damage id done with the bh, they were pretty much dead. i was only expecting halfway

And you aint wanna believe me when i told you to use it.. I aint even got one and i knew better

@TEKtheMAESTRO and wrightone86 wrightone86 both of yall trippin for even having a discussion about anything that occurred 90's with someone who was born in '99. :smh:
where was i for this conversation smh
[@=/u/100262/TEKtheMAESTRO]@TEKtheMAESTRO[/@] and [@=/u/45322/WrightOne86]@WrightOne86[/@] both of yall trippin for even having a discussion about anything that occurred 90's with someone who was born in '99. :smh:

Oh nah, I wasn't there for that convo last night. I was just elaborating on it today :lol:

Ok well Tek you should know better, see yall be forgetting he's only 16 and starting listening to music and paying attention to cartoons in 2000's ...dude got full goatee beard tho :lol:

@TEKtheMAESTRO and wrightone86 wrightone86 both of yall trippin for even having a discussion about anything that occurred 90's with someone who was born in '99. :smh:
[@=/u/100262/TEKtheMAESTRO]@TEKtheMAESTRO[/@] and [@=/u/45322/WrightOne86]@WrightOne86[/@] both of yall trippin for even having a discussion about anything that occurred 90's with someone who was born in '99. :smh:

Oh nah, I wasn't there for that convo last night. I was just elaborating on it today :lol:

Ok well Tek you should know better, see yall be forgetting he's only 16 and starting listening to music and paying attention to cartoons in 2000's ...dude got full goatee beard tho :lol:
how he look older than me smh

Them hormones bruh, stuff they put in the meat ...kids just look old AF nowadays.

Last edited:
PvE
Song of Ir Yut
Ice breaker
Hunger of Crota

PvP
Red death
Murmur
Hunger of Crota

Last edited:

@TEKtheMAESTRO and @WrightOne86 both of yall trippin for even having a discussion about anything that occurred 90's with someone who was born in '99.
mean.gif

@@TEKtheMAESTRO and @@WrightOne86 both of yall trippin for even having a discussion about anything that occurred 90's with someone who was born in '99.
mean.gif

Oh nah, I wasn't there for that convo last night. I was just elaborating on it today
laugh.gif
Ok well Tek you should know better, see yall be forgetting he's only 16 and starting listening to music and paying attention to cartoons in 2000's ...dude got full goatee beard tho
laugh.gif
how he look older than me smh
Aint it a damn shame?
mean.gif

It's hard out here for a facial hairless brother
mean.gif

Ima be 50 and still getting carded
mean.gif

Just remembered.....has anyone tried out Inferno mode yet? Initial thoughts on it? I see a lot of people are fussing that nobody is using the team chat option and making call outs.

M
Aint it a damn shame? :smh:
It's hard out here for a facial hairless brother :smh:
Ima be 50 and still getting carded :smh:

I have a similar issue where my facial hair isn't thick enough for me to grow it out. I have to keep it clean otherwise I just look like a hobo no joke. I guess it's not a bad problem as shaving is a breeze because of it.

I can't grow anything at all: beard, stash, goate, side burns, nothing and make it look respectable. Funny thing is that I had to start shaving in 6th and nothing. Kind of jealous of Quad Jr but at the same time I don't know, probably better off.

Back
Top Bottom