Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Cool, I tried running it with randoms anyways but they were ridiculous lol. Some dude put a bubble right in the middle on the glass ledge.

I got a crota hard cp and gorgon hard cp if anyone needs it. Msg me on psn i should be on most of the day since im off. i can help clear then if you get a group ready also.

I'm glad to see people are getting some good drops.

Sorry to those who aren't :lol: bigJ stay complaining about some elbow pads :rofl:

Sorry to those who aren't :lol: bigJ stay complaining about some elbow pads :rofl:

Legendary heavy engram (4th truth) and mk 44 stand asides for my titan.. Pretty happy cause I didn't get materials haha

Btw started up that hunter bruh. Level 12 now hahaha

:lol: I'm gonna start the raid next week with my hunter on the 2nd level just to avoid getting the Crota elbow pads for the 4th straight week.

Just finished my 3rd nightfall. Finally got something "decent" with Last Word.

Sucks I'm not into hand canons like that. It seems like they want you to spray and pray with it after looking at the perks. Is it solid? I hate that it only has 8 rounds.

:lol: I'm gonna start the raid next week with my hunter on the 2nd level just to avoid getting the Crota elbow pads for the 4th straight week.

Sucks I'm not into hand canons like that. It seems like they want you to spray and pray with it after looking at the perks. Is it solid? I hate that it only has 8 rounds.

Sucks for anything outside of crucible. Useless in normal missions, strikes, or raids IMO. But it's probably the best primary for close quarters in crucible.

Play Destiny for the first time in a while, raid with some buddies, it was my bday (yesterday) hey maybe Bungie won't troll me... Gave me another Truth. Still no Gally
mad.gif

That's my baby. Embrace it. It will take you far.

Damn those ships are nice! These factions don't drop anything but crappy weapons and crucible commendations for me smh.

Back
Top Bottom