Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn those ships are nice! These factions don't drop anything but crappy weapons and crucible commendations for me smh.

I got one DO shader and it's an off brand chatterwhite. Tek and others were laughing at me two weeks ago on how I got screwed when I equipped it and showed the difference between the two. :smh:

Damn those ships are nice! These factions don't drop anything but crappy weapons and crucible commendations for me smh.
I got one DO shader and it's an off brand chatterwhite. Tek and others were laughing at me two weeks ago on how I got screwed when I equipped it and showed the difference between the two.
mean.gif
It could be worse. I got the same exact The Hanged Man shader as the one I previously had last night... No sign of Bittersteel anywhere. 
tired.gif

It could be worse. I got the same exact The Hanged Man shader as the one I previously had last night... No sign of Bittersteel anywhere. 
tired.gif
I got 3 bittersteels before I finally got revenant...
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
It could be worse. I got the same exact The Hanged Man shader as the one I previously had last night... No sign of Bittersteel anywhere. |I

You looking for bittersteel? Ive gotten tons of those. So many i have to delete them to make room smh lol

tired.gif
I got 3 bittersteels before I finally got revenant...
laugh.gif

mean.gif

tired.gif
You looking for bittersteel? Ive gotten tons of those. So many i have to delete them to make room smh lol
Actually I wanted Revenant.... But still. I'd take a Bittersteel one too.

I raise you Rodeo and Mulligan

Reduced recoil and 5% chance of getting your misses back is better than +10% grenade energy with kill and increased stability from shooting while crouched!!!

But they both suck :lol:

Nothing special in this weeks Weekly Update from Deej and Bungie. Just saying that they will update us on what's coming in 1.1.2 and when to expect next DLC soon.

Last edited:
Popped in on Crota hard with a friend and got another Crota auto rifle.
Then we got stuck on the last checkpoint :lol:

That's my baby. Embrace it. It will take you far.

Bruh that ain't ya baby ever since you copped the hawkmoon you done thrown that *** to the side.

That's was ya down *** shorty and you skated on her for a pair of big ******* and a fat *** lmao

If I'm not mistaken she was with you went you copped that second gally from the cruicble

Last edited:
**** Xur...

I went in knowing what he was gonna have, so I wasn't the slightest bit upset. Wound up getting Saint 14 for my alt I'm trying to level and an exotic shard + some ammo synths and an auto rifle/heavy synth thing. I'm happy. Don't need any more exotic chest pieces, so I saved my motes for next time.

Managed to get the crux to drop for me today.. But i still can't get either of the raid heavy weapons...

Xur was Meh... Bought more synth to put me over 240 but that's about it lol. Has xur ever sold the hunter helm mask of the 3rd eye or whatever it called?

Managed to get the crux to drop for me today.. But i still can't get either of the raid heavy weapons...

Xur was Meh... Bought more synth to put me over 240 but that's about it lol. Has xur ever sold the hunter helm mask of the 3rd eye or whatever it called?
you running normal mode first right? Heavy weapons dont drop in hard. He sold the helmet in week 1 and 9.

Archon priest next week
HfjWcGN.jpg

Xur will sell these at a later date (near future) but in separate weeks
Gjallarhorn not in Xurs stock as far as he could see. he can only see until the supposed House of Wolves release date in May.
chNBzNO.jpg

Last edited:
I needed the Ahamkara helmet for my warlock too :smokin

Finally not the odd Titan out not having the Helm of Saint :smokin

I'll make sure to check the right Blessing before I use it too :rofl:

I needed the Ahamkara helmet for my warlock too :smokin

Finally not the odd Titan out not having the Helm of Saint :smokin

I'll make sure to check the right Blessing before I use it too :rofl:

Finally have all the exotics for my Warlock :nthat: and congrats on the Saint-14 helm, now your Titan isn't the odd man out.

And at least I'm not the only one that was making that mistake :lol:

Next week is a Universal Remote according the Megaman, there is another guy who is saying the Mida, but I trust megaman more who got this weeks predictions to the point and the last 2 weeks before that.

Last edited:
Im at the point where im buying exotic armor with wack perks id usually skip on just to use my coins on something.

Im at the point where im buying exotic armor with wack perks id usually skip on just to use my coins on something.

Gotta have them all!! I mean, I'm sitting on ~240 coins and still have a weekly to go. Might as well use them. I mean what else are you going use them for? Heavy ammo? I'm sure that we all have a sufficient amount after two weeks ago.

Gotta have them all!! I mean, I'm sitting on ~240 coins and still have a weekly to go. Might as well use them. I mean what else are you going use them for? Heavy ammo? I'm sure that we all have a sufficient amount after two weeks ago.

I'm actually down to about 40 per character so I'm gunna cop a few.

That's my fault tho I just be popping a synth when ever I need to use heavy, but then again what are we holding on to all these heavys for if we're not gunna use them lmao. I always pop them right after the deathsinger because I forgot you guys use the heavy ammo glitch and I'm always like F me lol

Back
Top Bottom