Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ahh, I gotcha now. Hmm, not a bad idea at all actually. Problem is that we run with only 2 Titans and Frost is always running striker for blinding grenades
defenders have suppresor grenades that work just as well. I use them to blind sword bearer all the time.

Yeah ran nm with both characters. Got energy with titan and blackhammer with warlock.

I was surprised to get the crux because I thought u had to run hard mode only to get the crux.

Hopefully that helm gets sold soon again
just cop the helmet engrams. Stack the motes up

I still prefer blade dancer.. Blink + Shotty + Agility is just nasty
Either one is ridiculous for PvP. I will probably roll like you and level Arc Blade first since that is what is the subclass to use in the current raid. I might just start them tonight once I do my bounties for the day on the other 2. Just burn all my marks on materials and move my armor and stuff over. The cluster-**** that is about to happen temporarily while I move the weapons and stuff around for that short time though
sick.gif
mean.gif

Either one is ridiculous for PvP. I will probably roll like you and level Arc Blade first since that is what is the subclass to use in the current raid. I might just start them tonight once I do my bounties for the day on the other 2. Just burn all my marks on materials and move my armor and stuff over. The cluster-**** that is about to happen temporarily while I move the weapons and stuff around for that short time though :x :smh:

:rofl:

thats the worse part.. especially with all those heavy ammo i purchased

roll.gif

thats the worse part.. especially with all those heavy ammo i purchased
Yo....I wasn't even thinking of the materials and heavy ammos that I have too
sick.gif

I was just speaking on the weapons. This **** is about to suck. Make me not even want to do this anymore now
laugh.gif

Yo....I wasn't even thinking of the materials and heavy ammos that I have too :x
I was just speaking on the weapons. This **** is about to suck. Make me not even want to do this anymore now :lol:

I have way too much **** to even think about that....

At least the consumables can be split now via app. But I have so many synths (special and primary) that I wish I could get rid of. I will level a hunter as well, but not until April.

I have way too much **** to even think about that....

At least the consumables can be split now via app. But I have so many synths (special and primary) that I wish I could get rid of. I will level a hunter as well, but not until April.

I have my hunter at level 13.9 lol I hate it, it's such a repetitive grind, I rarely get enough time in the week to raid with TPT.

Nah I meant that I ran normal first and then ran hard... Which made me really surprised seeing the crux drop when crota died
You still get drops when you run NM and the HM if I recall correctly. It is just that when you run HM first, that you have double the chances at getting the HM specific drops instead of just the one chance.....I think that is right. Biggie can confirm that for me
laugh.gif

I have my hunter at level 13.9 lol I hate it, it's such a repetitive grind, I rarely get enough time in the week to raid with TPT.

The grind doesn't bother me because I can just turn on the music and keep the gameplay volume low, hell I could do it maybe in 2 sit downs if I really wanted to. What kills me is my schedule. I'm at work for ~45 hours a week and then in school after work for another 15 hours per week. Add studying and reading and well there goes my whole week.

But it's all good, grad school is almost done. Just need to survive this and 2 more summer classes.

Last edited:
Final Round doesn't 1 shot people on any Sniper wrightone86 wrightone86

I learned this last night :lol:

Hows the impact on the Sniper you have with Final Round? Less or More impact than P.Revenge?

Final Round doesn't 1 shot people on any Sniper @WrightOne86

I learned this last night
laugh.gif

Hows the impact on the Sniper you have with Final Round? Less or More impact than P.Revenge?
I'm going to have to take them and compare the 2. I only unlocked the 2nd perk and didn't put the mats in to make it 331. I will do that and test them out. The only sniper I know that can 1 shot is the IB sniper. I have watched videos and 1 body shot with the last round was killing people. I don't think there is another one that can do that.

I'm going to have to take them and compare the 2. I only unlocked the 2nd perk and didn't put the mats in to make it 331. I will do that and test them out. The only sniper I know that can 1 shot is the IB sniper. I have watched videos and 1 body shot with the last round was killing people. I don't think there is another one that can do that.

There's a bunch, I believe 4.

2 rare, 1 green and IB sniper.

Silly me, I had a blue one with crazy impact and Final Round and discarded it just because it was blue.. silly pride. :lol:

I was terrible with that sword yesterday man, that with crota just glitching |I :smh:

Here's a tip. Whoever is your sword bearer for that clear load in by yourself into the raid. After you load in have the other 5 join. This will make sure that the sword bearer is the host of the raid and thus everything will be relatively real time for him. Otherwise the latency might kill you. We've been doing this and had a recent raid where we didn't have this and we noticed a difference. We finished it, but we had an unnecessary wipe because of it.

There's a bunch, I believe 4.

2 rare, 1 green and IB sniper.

Silly me, I had a blue one with crazy impact and Final Round and discarded it just because it was blue.. silly pride.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

There is seriously a green sniper out there that when you get final round on it, will 1 shot you in the Crucible?!

:x

There is seriously a green sniper out there that when you get final round on it, will 1 shot you in the Crucible?!

Here's the green one

The key to one-hit snipers is the Final Round perk. The highest impact class of sniper rifles (i.e. Gozen-C, Silvered Bouddica, Efrideet's Spear, etc.) all do almost enough damage to kill with a bodyshot. The Final Round perk boosts your damage by 33% on the last round in your clip, pushing that over the top. So all you need to do is find one with that perk (and preferably a low-range scope as well). Then, you can use it normally until you get to that last round, and then use that round knowing it will kill on a bodyhit. Or you can empty your clip intentionally up to that round, and pretend your rifle is a 1-bullet-clip slow-reloading railgun.

If that sounds like an extremely rare combination to get from a random drop, that's because it is. Count yourself super lucky if you do manage to get one that way. Fortunately, there is a way to get a green Gozen-C with that combination very reliably, although it'll take a couple days worth of watching the gun vendor. Here are the steps:

* Start a new character, and play up to the first mission on the moon.
* Get the Dead Ghost reward, and turn it into the Speaker for a Speaker's Writ.
* Check the gunsmith, the Speaker's Writ can be turned in for various rewards, including a Gozen-C.
* If the Gozen-C does not have Final Round, wait for the refresh every three hours, the perk will be re-randomized.
* If you keep checking eventually it will be Final Round. This usually takes a few days.

I was terrible with that sword yesterday man, that with crota just glitching 
tired.gif
mean.gif
Here's a tip. Whoever is your sword bearer for that clear load in by yourself into the raid. After you load in have the other 5 join. This will make sure that the sword bearer is the host of the raid and thus everything will be relatively real time for him. Otherwise the latency might kill you. We've been doing this and had a recent raid where we didn't have this and we noticed a difference. We finished it, but we had an unnecessary wipe because of it.
Yea I had better runs after we did that yesterday, but then we had some deaths on a couple of deaths on hose runs after killing the ogres, so we just called it after that.

Is anyone else on here on xb1?

Might try and run some something tonight around 7est.

I've met [@=https://niketalk.com/members/29990"Biggie62" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/14490#post_22831748"]
I was terrible with that sword yesterday man, that with crota just glitching |I :smh:

We did that. Crota and the sword bearer were playing games :smh:

I really want to gamble on these engrams but I can't give up these motes with IB around the corner :smh:

Here's the green one

The key to one-hit snipers is the Final Round perk. The highest impact class of sniper rifles (i.e. Gozen-C, Silvered Bouddica, Efrideet's Spear, etc.) all do almost enough damage to kill with a bodyshot. The Final Round perk boosts your damage by 33% on the last round in your clip, pushing that over the top. So all you need to do is find one with that perk (and preferably a low-range scope as well). Then, you can use it normally until you get to that last round, and then use that round knowing it will kill on a bodyhit. Or you can empty your clip intentionally up to that round, and pretend your rifle is a 1-bullet-clip slow-reloading railgun.

If that sounds like an extremely rare combination to get from a random drop, that's because it is. Count yourself super lucky if you do manage to get one that way. Fortunately, there is a way to get a green Gozen-C with that combination very reliably, although it'll take a couple days worth of watching the gun vendor. Here are the steps:

* Start a new character, and play up to the first mission on the moon.
* Get the Dead Ghost reward, and turn it into the Speaker for a Speaker's Writ.
* Check the gunsmith, the Speaker's Writ can be turned in for various rewards, including a Gozen-C.
* If the Gozen-C does not have Final Round, wait for the refresh every three hours, the perk will be re-randomized.
* If you keep checking eventually it will be Final Round. This usually takes a few days.
Wow and that is like a level8/9 sniper or something at that coming from the first Moon mission like that.

The one that I bolded is the one that guy kept using when we were playing Inferno mode the other night. He was doing the leaving 1 bullet in the chamber cheese too
mean.gif

Just started moving everything from off of my 2nd Warlock. Thank goodness for the website and the changes that they have made so you can move stuff around now. If I had to keep going in and out of orbit on my characters to get this done
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom