Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

TPT will be raiding tonight around 930 to 10 pst. We already have 1 full fireteam but should have a couple members sitting out waiting to raid.

Psn tickling_ur_culo

Power leveling my Titan now... and they're pretty to fun to play with :lol: . I've been using the shotgun mostly, that plus the war machine modifier is :wow:

Didn't realize I had that helm of saint 14 stashed in my vault, got to check if xur helmet's stats are better

Power leveling my Titan now... and they're pretty to fun to play with
laugh.gif
. I've been using the shotgun mostly, that plus the war machine modifier is
eek.gif

Didn't realize I had that helm of saint 14 stashed in my vault, got to check if xur helmet's stats are better
Saw you doing that 
laugh.gif
. Doing the same with my warlock. She can hit 30 now but im trying to decide whether to max out the veil, obsidian, praxis, or starfire first. Which ever would be most beneficial for NM crota

Last edited:
Saw you doing that :lol: . Doing the same with my warlock. She can hit 30 now but im trying to decide whether to max out the veil, obsidian, praxis, or starfire first. Which ever would be most beneficial for NM crota

Veil is the best for HM Crota. Other than that I think you should just look at what suits your play style. I love the obsedian because when you stack it with nova bomb + max energy drain perk Ill be shooting off nova bombs fast as hell. (Edit: I wanted to elaborate more on the energy drain thing because at first I didn't understand it. Energy drain basically speeds up your nova bomb or super meter when you kill someone. Nova bomb obviously being insanely over powered in PvE. There's perks in void that activate it when you: melee someone, damage someone with a grenade, or with a nova bomb. Then add the perk increased energy drain. Then add the obsidian mind perks where killing any enemy increases super energy + kills with nova bomb decrease wait time for next Nova bomb.

See where im going?

You stack all if these and you're an orb pooping nova bomb spamming machine. You hit a super and BAM meter is half full immediately. Each energy drain lasts 10 seconds. So if you have a large group of thrall you can do work and use the super on the boss/ higher level. Anyways just wanted to help out because I love my warlock. )

Veil is dope because one orb regenerates your entire health bar for Crota. AND anytime you activate super, get your life back.

Last edited:
About 2 hours and 20 minutes in on the hunter last night and I am already level 10.5 without even doing a mission on the Moon yet.

Shout out to TMT with the patrols and public events all over the place last night. Completed 6 bounties while we were out there.
nthat.gif

About 650 rep from hitting rank 1 with the Vanguard already as well. Too bad I can't earn marks at this low level too or I really would be set
laugh.gif

Performing an outage and upgrades at work today, so hopefully I can hop on tonight and get close, if not 20, by the end of the night. Nothing but strikes to grind after that to get the armor material pieces to level my hunter gear up.

Power leveling my Titan now... and they're pretty to fun to play with :lol: . I've been using the shotgun mostly, that plus the war machine modifier is :wow:

titans > :pimp:

had a super clean run with @empirestrikesfirst  on crota HM last night, good looks with the abyss! ended up downing crota on the first try even with dealing with a hiding swordbearer and a cursed thrall exploding on me while picking up the sword (blinking red health at that point)!

later ended up running crota on NM with TPT and throwing a 27 in the gucci bag. holy crap what a total opposite to the HM crota run, so many damn glitches. I have no idea how many times crota got up with the quickness, plus a disappearing swordbearer with infinite health regen lol.. went back to orbit and luckily took him down next run.

Ill be helping out a couple guys later today running sword for crota HM if anyone wants to jump in and help around 5pst 

Running crota hard fresh Now. Hurry and join if you want.

Edit:
Currently on deathsingers.

I have crota HM checkpoint. I have no idea why , as I completed it on both characters yesterday, and it won't let me reset :lol:
So if any of you need it let me know and I'll take you in

Last edited:
Finally got to lvl 30 solo like some ya'll advised, I think I'm ready for my first NM VOG or Crota run. Anyone kind enough for an invite if ya happen to be running it. Much thanks :D

had a super clean run with @empirestrikesfirst  on crota HM last night, good looks with the abyss! ended up downing crota on the first try even with dealing with a hiding swordbearer and a cursed thrall exploding on me while picking up the sword (blinking red health at that point)!

later ended up running crota on NM with TPT and throwing a 27 in the gucci bag. holy crap what a total opposite to the HM crota run, so many damn glitches. I have no idea how many times crota got up with the quickness, plus a disappearing swordbearer with infinite health regen lol.. went back to orbit and luckily took him down next run.

Ill be helping out a couple guys later today running sword for crota HM if anyone wants to jump in and help around 5pst 
Im in

32 titan aka bubblelicious

Back
Top Bottom