Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The NT community was always on playstation since COD days, thought everyone would know since the the thread is active. Shouldnt be a surprise.

Last edited:
Y can't none of these parties be on xb1?
mean.gif
just come to the dark side, son...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
We about to lose this hour of sleep/gaming to daylight savings :smh:

Got stuck at work with those upgrades for 12 hours :x

One system didn't want to come back right and we had to get their experts in the call. Went through 2 levels of support reps before I got to him :x :smh:

Now I got to power level hunter tomorrow and make sure that helm of the Saint is ready by Tuesday raid, smh

Tha ks for the help peesn juicy and bobby. Wife showed up with the kid on your last sword. perfect timing :lol:

Carried the sword for the first time ever aaand it was in HM :lol:. Had been wanting to do it but I didn't want my first try in HM. It was pretty intense carrying it for the first time. Didn't end up downing crota tho, he was hitting me while invisible and walking around with his damn shield down

Carried the sword for the first time ever aaand it was in HM :lol:. Had been wanting to do it but I didn't want my first try in HM. It was pretty intense carrying it for the first time. Didn't end up downing crota tho, he was hitting me while invisible and walking around with his damn shield down

Damn!!! Yeah pito did sword today for the first time too but in normal.. Only cause I was using my 28 hunter lol. He did good, got smashed 1 time but he ended up downing him after revive.

Yeah its pretty nerve racking at first but ull eventually get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom