Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Now to level TLW or Thorn for it?

Hmmm

Edit: doesn't matter. Timurs lash and Hawkmoon on deck :smokin

Last edited:
Iron Banner back ehh???

How does everyone even rank up that quick in iron banner?

Wow. Finally finished crota HM. The guys I know who runs the sword is a beast. 4 hits per sword. Almost had him down with 2 but for some reason the over soul randomly spawned and killed us.

amazing week drop wise.
Finally got the Crota leg armor for my warlock
Hardlight from vanguard ROC
All crotas weapons in ONE run (machine gun, pulse rifle, auto rifle, hand cannon)
AND suros regime from crota!!!

Bruhhhhhhhhhh.
Finally beat Croats ***. Man.

(Sorry I forgot all the weapon names man I'm just hyped)

Iron Banner back on the 17th and that Sniper is up for grabs :smokin

Prob going to buy one more to have an arc sniper. Don't know if I will re roll my void one. It's my go to right now unless I'm fighting a boss...

I wonder what armor and other primary will be up for grabs. Heard rumors of the pulse.

Couldn't defeat crota on hard... Tried for 1 hr... Ran crota normal with alts.. Ended up getting double exotic. Red death and no land beyond.. Stoked on the red death!

Ran vog ended up pulling out a freaking hawkmoon from the exotic... Not a bad night.. Just need gally and hunger and Word of crota.

I have checkpoint on crota hard if anyone wants to do it tomorrow

Couldn't defeat crota on hard... Tried for 1 hr... Ran crota normal with alts.. Ended up getting double exotic. Red death and no land beyond.. Stoked on the red death!

Ran vog ended up pulling out a freaking hawkmoon from the exotic... Not a bad night.. Just need gally and hunger and Word of crota.

pimp.gif

Just beat Crota as a swordbearer for the first time in a random team. The feels bro :x :smokin
them feels :pimp: its fun and intense right? :lol:

whats the problem? Weak team not DPS'ing, people cant stay alive or the swordsman?

I would eventually like to give the sword a try too. Seems pretty fun and what hunter wouldn't want to, we were built for it

Back
Top Bottom