Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Prob going to buy one more to have an arc sniper. Don't know if I will re roll my void one. It's my go to right now unless I'm fighting a boss...

I wonder what armor and other primary will be up for grabs. Heard rumors of the pulse.
It's the Auto Rifle

I would eventually like to give the sword a try too. Seems pretty fun and what hunter wouldn't want to, we were built for it

Only thing yall good for :lol:

Last edited:
Prob going to buy one more to have an arc sniper. Don't know if I will re roll my void one. It's my go to right now unless I'm fighting a boss...

I wonder what armor and other primary will be up for grabs. Heard rumors of the pulse.
It's the Auto Rifle

:smh: the one everyone got last it on banner as a random drop? I'll try to roll mine with better stats I guess. At least I won't have to go ham trying to get to rank 5. Knowing us though we will prob get there anyway.

:smh: the one everyone got last it on banner as a random drop? I'll try to roll mine with better stats I guess. At least I won't have to go ham trying to get to rank 5. Knowing us though we will prob get there anyway.
:lol: yeah u gunna have to go ham regardless if you want that arc Sniper

them feels :pimp: its fun and intense right? :lol:
whats the problem? Weak team not DPS'ing, people cant stay alive or the swordsman?

Seems like a combo of things honestly... I'm usually the swordbearer for our team so it's nothing different in terms of players.

Even with TWO bubbles distracting the boomers they still find ways to shoot me, another time my controller thought it would be fun to swipe right into a curse thrall, another time the swordbearer wouldn't move out from behind the rock until crota eventually move.

It didn't matter if we were using middle strat or double bubble on the sides lol.

Seems like a combo of things honestly... I'm usually the swordbearer for our team so it's nothing different in terms of players.

Even with TWO bubbles distracting the boomers they still find ways to shoot me, another time my controller thought it would be fun to swipe right into a curse thrall, another time the swordbearer wouldn't move out from behind the rock until crota eventually move.

It didn't matter if we were using middle strat or double bubble on the sides lol.
arent you a titan though? on hm titans cant get to him quick enough, nm is fine sure. you honestly need one titan bubble and my placement for that is clutch. ill be on in 1hr i can help you out and see what you guys are doing wrong.

Last edited:
arent you a titan though? on hm titans cant get to him quick enough, nm is fine sure. you honestly need one titan bubble and my placement for that is clutch. ill be on in 1hr i can help you out and see what you guys are doing wrong.

Yeah I'm a titan... It's fine because I'll still get 3 swipes in... Our only 32 hunter has a gally so he uses that instead... We will have another 32 hunter by next week though.

I'm down to try it in the next couple hours. None of TPT is on though. We can see who we got, I know infraren infraren is on and he would want to do it too.

Yeah I'm a titan... It's fine because I'll still get 3 swipes in... Our only 32 hunter has a gally so he uses that instead... We will have another 32 hunter by next week though.

I'm down to try it in the next couple hours. None of TPT is on though. We can see who we got, I know infraren infraren is on and he would want to do it too.
ill save the cp on my other characters and can run it back with your other boys whenever so everyone can eat :pimp:

I'm hoppin off now for a bit but should be on the next couple hours when the wife/kid take a nap. I will be down, yes.

Forgot about me already bruh.

The feels lol

My fault I had to go. It was already getting late and I had stuff to do in the AM. But yeah man I have absolutely no issues running the sword. I'm pretty good at it. But it just sucks when all those glitches happen. And it was 3 am for me. I was like eff it.

Last edited:
Only thing yall good for
laugh.gif
pretty much...

Had 1 remaining crucible bounty for Sniper headshots:

then this Public Event I tried to catch but Bungie said nah you good..

Last edited:
Got venation iii from a dead orbit package. Perks are return to sender, field scout, and who's next. Good roll or nah?

I'm gonna try and practice some more crota kills tonight. **** is fun haha! Hopefully I can pull two swords on normal. I don't think I'm ready for HM though :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom