Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My strange coin stack just keeps rising to the top. Maybe I should buy two IB's and level them up just so I don't have to swap anymore.....

My strange coin stack just keeps rising to the top. Maybe I should buy two IB's and level them up just so I don't have to swap anymore.....

Yea I'm about to buy one myself for that. But then again, there are such few opportunities where I want to use to over a Ballerhorn anymore. Like the Templar fight is the only time I can even consider it.

I'm happy with another Ice Breaker, now that I legit run 3 characters, it was nice to get another one.

U guys finish the raid last nite?

Nah... Stuck on crota... Too many glitches... Crota going after swordbearer even though he's invisible, swordbearer chasing blaze into ogre room while everyone else was running mid strategy.

Needless to say we got the checkpoint on crota... He's going down today... I'll be on sporadically and would like some help downing him

HM Crota the only thing I need to do this weekend.

Been so close so many times, need to get that monkey off my back.

HM Crota the only thing I need to do this weekend.

Been so close so many times, need to get that monkey off my back.

I feel u fam. At this point I just want to down him... I want the word of crota but don't even care as long as I can say I beat him lol

Was just about to post that the Ogre during the Crota fight if you attack them too soon, they go back in the room and teleport outside
laugh.gif

:rofl:

YOOOO How sick would yall be ? :rofl:

I had something similar like that happen to me on VOG. But not as bad as this :lol: . Killed the gatekeeper and was getting the relic, then that Minotaur in the far back teleported, meleed, and killed me in one motion on some goku instant transmission steez.

Just got to level 32!!!!

Now to continue my exotic maxed out quest. Gally, IB, Hawkmoon, Truth all done. Just about got Patience & Time maxed. After that, I'm not sure what to work on. I got Suros, JuJu, Hard Light, & Invectus.

Suros is useful in the HM Crota raid and PvP (more so when un-upgraded, but thats more personal preference).

Invective is only really useful for PVP

Juju is good for clearing out trash mobs.

Hard Light is an average AR with low impact.

I'd suggest leveling them up in this order:

Suros

Juju

Invective

HL

Last edited:
I need to do ALL raids still :x :smh:

And I havent beaten HM Crota yet either. Some glitchy BS always happens :smh:

I just did Atheon CP this week for both characters (trying for that Vex still), so I'd be down to run the HM VoG if anyone needs but main goal is Crota mos def.

Also, Bad Religion Bad Religion , thanks for the reminder on Juju, I have that bounty mostly done, just gotta finish. This weekend would be good.

Last edited:
I remember we were discussing this a week or so ago. This is pretty much the only way to combat it. This is or a Titan smash. Either one though, should leave the vortex or ground with the AoE so that they can't immediately go right back to being in that spot.

New Bungie update for those of you not getting auto-emails or following on social media:

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12585

Clifs (pretty lowkey update):

-Confirms the reputation/factions panel for quick viewing
-Tries to convince you to Double Skirmish with your valentine this weekend
-Most importantly says 1.1.1 update still "looking good" for this month with heavy ammo help and the weapon changes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom