Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

This is a nice add.

reputation_panel.gif

I swear it is the little things like that man! Having to run all over the tower or check the mobile app/website for faction ranks sucks.

I sure do! 8)

Yeah I'm down evoxr1 evoxr1 . I was only on for a bit last nite and saw they were on. Was able to knock out a NF with ryan. arround what time?

Awesome. I'm prolly gonna try my hardest to grt on around 930pm pst. Keeping my son up all day so he can just pass out lol.

I know we mostlikely need 1 for crota hard so whoever is on we can do a skirmish match for the spot lololol

Yo TPT raiding tonight, u gonna be on that late fam?

They raided last night crota normal without me (Wednesday is reserved for the wife lol) of course the weaklink (david) gets HoC, FML lol.

If blaze can't do it ciscokid ciscokid or infraren infraren u guys wanna be up on deck To roll with TPT

Hell yeah I'll be on bruh

It's so true, rarely does one of those friends actually keep up with the NT expectations and standards :nthat:

Truth haha

Anyone still playing Destiny for XB1?

I've played solo up until this one last mission where I have to take down a black heart with these 3 big robots it brings to life.

Mad hard to do solo anyone still playing hit me up I need some help :lol:

Only a level 20 though

GT: Never Had Much

ok...i hear u, i hear u and everything... but..

who is that in your avi? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

dwight-smile.gif

I honestly forgot I got it off some thread in here.

@EvoXR1 so one spot between runny stilljustblaze and me???
laugh.gif

Finally 32 bishes
sick!!!

right now its looking like me snoop ragnarok pito dora the explorer (aka our buddy david) and noname...but...dora tends to be absent because his wife controls him lol.  i know one guy will only do one raid cause of school, and im not sure how long blaze will be on after the raid...if anything we can redo crota or a vog hm run

biggie62 biggie62 I know man. He's burning bridges for me left and right. :smh: I just work with him and not trying to have friction at work over a game. :x

If anyone is running Crota normal this weekend let me know. I've come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to use this HM Crota checkpoint. Just want to take down Crota on normal and get some shards for my gear.

P.s. If anyone wants the Crota HM checkpoint (Crota) let me know I'll happily give it to you.

Oh and I just wanted to share this video of the heavy ammo/ice breaker glitch. I know most of you probably know it already but when I raided it seemed like a lot didn't or they DIDNT knows ow to do it exactly. It's all about timing. You want to be out if ammo right before the walls go down, then heavy Ammo drops everywhere for you

Last edited:
Anyone still playing Destiny for XB1?

I've played solo up until this one last mission where I have to take down a black heart with these 3 big robots it brings to life.

Mad hard to do solo anyone still playing hit me up I need some help :lol:

Only a level 20 though

GT: Never Had Much

ok...i hear u, i hear u and everything... but..

who is that in your avi? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

dwight-smile.gif

instagram.com/ayishadiaz0
instagram.com/ayishadiaz6

I follow this jawn :smh:

Xur selling dumb ****, again.

Someone give me a late pass because using The Last Word in crucible is really fun.

This **** is whoring out my baby man.

I hope Xur gets merked in that next DLC b

Ill do it if I have to

Yeah, kinda annoying. For the same reason I hope Xur never sells Gjally (and I don't even have one) it def feels like Xur selling IB again cheapens it a bit more. It's a great, great gun so there's no real drawback to anyone that already has it but each time it's sold the mystique vanishes a tad.

Anyways, happy Friday!:D

EDIT:

And then, there's people like this who are jacked, so I'll just shut my yapper.

View media item 1399954

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom