Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

...and  @Wartortle  dont eem have a husk yet 
roll.gif

Still no helm so I guess crota is still a priority next week

And after tonight, the rest of the week is free. I can help anybody karate chop and/or teach anyone who wants how to karate chop

Last edited:
Thanks to BoS and Wright for helping me take down atheon in like 3 minutes :wow:

And again, I apologize for my friend. Next time I'm booting him. Dude trolls too much.

Thanks to BoS and Wright for helping me take down atheon in like 3 minutes
embarassed.gif

And again, I apologize for my friend. Next time I'm booting him. Dude trolls too much.
lmao people always bring a friend in with NT runs, and their friend is wack so they have to apologize for their behavior 
roll.gif

Two HM Atheons last night: Epilogue (third one), two useless helmets and a sparrow. I swear, man...

Time for some HM Crota. :smokin

Last edited:

lmao people always bring a friend in with NT runs, and their friend is wack so they have to apologize for their behavior 
roll.gif
It's so true, rarely does one of those friends actually keep up with the NT expectations and standards
nthat.gif
I got replaced by the troll... 
embarassed.gif

All I kept hearing was "Yo, is your boy bumping me? Is this for real?" Then Mex apologizing for his boy. Then more "he's bumping me again, this has to be a troll"
and I sat back like this:

It's decent, especially on Arc burn Nightfalls. But you probably wouldn't use it too much. 
Ill just vault it then for now i got to many guns to level up before it. Thanks. Btw i got crotas hm check point if anybody on x1 wanna down this fool tomorrow night
If you dont have a Bjallerhorn, I'd definitely recommend you leveling it up. My favorite heavy exotic besides Bjallerhorn. It does work.

Now that I think of it, the only one to ever exceed standards was Fatal. And he's our 6th member of TMT now. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Bos's friends have been the exception to that really. Along with some other outliers that some people brought.

People who have a history of playing FPSes and being competitive in them is a must though.

Last edited:

roll.gif
It's so true, rarely does one of those friends actually keep up with the NT expectations and standards
nthat.gif
Now that I think of it, the only one to ever exceed standards was Fatal. And he's our 6th member of TMT now. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
My homie Scorpion is pretty good, he was the first dude that I knew that had 3 level 30 characters ...he was carrying people in October.

My homie Scorpion is pretty good, he was the first dude that I knew that had 3 level 30 characters ...he was carrying people in October.
i saw scorpion a grand total of 2 times. he never responded to peoples party invites or game invites while i was on.

Back
Top Bottom