Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

got my first shader at rank 18
Guess I need to get back at it then
mean.gif

NF1: No Land Beyond
NF2: Hardlight :smile:
NF3: Mida Multi-Tool

Nothing too special but at least they're exotics :nthat:

Hate to complain, because we all feel the weapon-system wrath in here but man have I had dog doodoo drops when it comes to Exotics lately. No Land Beyond (yeah), The Last Word (bought the week before), Truth (first exotic I got) and last night 4th Horseman (shotty with the range of a Peter Dinklage punch.) Hard Light last week is at least cool sounding!

Shards come in handy on the double-up drops, anyway.

View media item 1396704

Last edited:
Like @Zero23  I switched all 3 of my characters to D.O. Just getting to rank 3 with the 2 alts. My main Hunter is rank 16 with DO and has only gotten Bittersteel.

My Lock was New Monarchy and got two shaders before rank 10... Themisto and Nefertiti AK.

My Titan was FWC but didnt receive any shaders. 

Really hoping for Revenant.

So jelly reading about all your lvl 30+ guardians and the grind is real. I just started with a lvl 27 warlock, any chance I can run with some of ya'll on NM raids?:nerd:

So jelly reading about all your lvl 30+ guardians and the grind is real. I just started with a lvl 27 warlock, any chance I can run with some of ya'll on NM raids?:nerd:

Add some of the people to your friends list and see if they post and need help with anything. Try to jump in and meet people. Now, I don't know if many will be running NM VoG as it isn't worth it for it for most. You should focus on getting armor to 30-31 so you can run HM VoG and NM Crota while getting legendary weapons. Blue weapons are a no go.

So jelly reading about all your lvl 30+ guardians and the grind is real. I just started with a lvl 27 warlock, any chance I can run with some of ya'll on NM raids?
nerd.gif
weve put in 100s... literally 100s of hours. your grind right now is not even a 3rd what we went thru to get to 30 lol.

Rockets first in PVP, then switch to a Machine Gun (if you desire), is the best PVP tip I can give for new PVPer's.

So jelly reading about all your lvl 30+ guardians and the grind is real. I just started with a lvl 27 warlock, any chance I can run with some of ya'll on NM raids?
nerd.gif
I'm in the same boat but with a Lvl 30 Hunter. I'll play w/ you sometime. PSN - TitoRagz

Heh I'm only at 209 hours... a far cry from the amount of time I put in to some of the Battlefield games and I'm sure some of the WoW players would make even my most played game look like child's play.

TLW users: do you just shoot from the hip mostly or ADS?

If u got the last word perk unlocked ur golden regardless how u use the gun..

For me I'm a runner in crucible, I'll start firing from the hip first and then ads as I'm firing

Much respect to all the folks that put in those hours wasn't trying to be disrespectful when I said it was grind. Just started playing this game and its been a blast and wanted to try running with a full squad. I'll get my weight up though. :D

Much respect to all the folks that put in those hours wasn't trying to be disrespectful when I said it was grind. Just started playing this game and its been a blast and wanted to try running with a full squad. I'll get my weight up though.
happy.gif
nobody was trippin. its all love! unless you talkin bout which group you wanna join.... then we're trippin. WE SET TRIPPIN CUZ. Join the FIRE NATION OR DIE HOMIE

Back
Top Bottom