Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Me and @Zarkari doing NF's real quick. Doing weekly now if you wanna join.

Just hopped into one at the end with @EvoXR1
Thought I was gon get something good off the "You Work You Lose" rule but nope ascendant shards :x :smh:

Then ran with my friend and @Ballahb for the other ones. Got nothing worth noting. Need to run one HM Crota for the primaries then im done with that for good

Anyone looking to team up to run Vault of Glass? I've only had the game about month, so I just hit level 25. Looking to complete Vault of Glass for the first time, If there are any takers.  psn : theanomalie

No raid helm

No blk hammer 

3rd Suros

Hate this game

When we playing tomorrow?

Suros galore :lol:

Max one Suros out and keep the other ones for crucible cause the unleveled Suros is SAVAGE in PVP

Ill be on at 10 tomorrow, that NXT Takeover jawn is on so ill be watching that

Anyone looking to team up to run Vault of Glass? I've only had the game about month, so I just hit level 25. Looking to complete Vault of Glass for the first time, If there are any takers.  psn : theanomalie

If I aint doing nothing tomorrow after 10, I'll run a normal mode VOG. I still want Chatterwhite & that VOG cloak lol

PSN SumGuyChris

Last edited:
get to at least lvl 27 so you wont get one shotted. Id be willing to help also.

Ran crota hard mode up to Crota. Got the leg armor for my warlock + abyss defiant+ another over soul edict.

Then ran VOG hard.. Got mida multi-tool

Didn't complete either one :frown:
Got stuck at crota & atheon.

If anyone wants to run them tomorrow I have CP for both.

Last edited:
Ran crota hardmode with the best random group in months. Got all the way to crota then the glitches happened sword disappearing, extenzo sword smacking, random oversoul, ect. I hate this game. Oh and all i got is shards. **** you bungie.

Best week of NFs ever.
22 energies and 12 coins 0]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom