Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

lmao people always bring a friend in with NT runs, and their friend is wack so they have to apologize for their behavior 
roll.gif
It's so true, rarely does one of those friends actually keep up with the NT expectations and standards
nthat.gif
Now that I think of it, the only one to ever exceed standards was Fatal. And he's our 6th member of TMT now. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
My homie Scorpion is pretty good, he was the first dude that I knew that had 3 level 30 characters ...he was carrying people in October.
Yeah, he's good. I remember him. Tried to run with him a few times but he's not on when we are.

The struggle of creating another character and getting him to level 20
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
not so bad with 10 bounty slots, did that with my hunter and didnt even get to meat the Queen before hitting 20.  Got good crucible bounties capture points, kills 25 warlocks, titans, hunters, sniper headshots, win 3, play 5 rumble, 5 control, 5 clash, etc.

Last edited:
not so bad with 10 bounty slots, did that with my hunter and didnt even get to meat the Queen before hitting 20.  Got good crucible bounties capture points, kills 25 warlocks, titans, hunters, sniper headshots, win 3, play 5 rumble, 5 control, 5 clash, etc.

Am I missing some sort of new game play that I haven't discovered yet in the 550 hour played?

:nerd:

:rofl:

I lied about maxing my Gjally by today.  I didn't play much yesterday, just did a NM crota and got my chest piece so i can finally be 32.  I should have maxed ghorn by then time i'm 32.  

Also just leveling up my hunter so i can get that trophy, then he's getting deleted, he'll never even see the Queen.  

speaking of leveling up, someone on reddit had a great story about a "level 1" hunter and his run through the VoG.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm down evoxr1 evoxr1 . I was only on for a bit last nite and saw they were on. Was able to knock out a NF with ryan. arround what time?

I lied about maxing my Gjally by today.  I didn't play much yesterday, just did a NM crota and got my chest piece so i can finally be 32.  I should have maxed ghorn by then time i'm 32.  

Also just leveling up my hunter so i can get that trophy, then he's getting deleted, he'll never even see the Queen.  

speaking of leveling up, someone on reddit had a great story about a "level 1" hunter and his run through the VoG.

I didn't get the video that he linked at first and then it dawned on me. I applaud him for actually going through and never enabling a single ability that the hunter had though
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Thanks to BoS and Wright for helping me take down atheon in like 3 minutes :wow:

And again, I apologize for my friend. Next time I'm booting him. Dude trolls too much.

No problem bruh.. :rofl: your boy was funny for bumping me with the relic.. even when he was teleporting in to help on the Oracles for no reason :lol:

It's so true, rarely does one of those friends actually keep up with the NT expectations and standards :nthat:

Man, I swear my homie is just a scumbag. He killed wright (and was going to kill BOS) on purpose, just so he could say he carried the team. -_-

Man, I swear my homie is just a scumbag. He killed wright (and was going to kill BOS) on purpose, just so he could say he carried the team. -_-

Next time if you want us to help you, which by all means we are fine with, he better be booted. I don't need to deal with someone like that.

Edit,

Or better yet give me the fireteam lead. I'll boot him right as the boss is at 10%. You can tell him then that I said "thanks for the carry and the free loot." :lol:

Last edited:
Over here doing eris shoulder charge bounty and @empirestrikesfirst launches rockets at all them
laugh.gif
i figured you needed the telthor bounty.
Oh nooo... 
laugh.gif
 You know, I immediately thought that after I launched the 2nd one; "Why was he jumping at the wiz.... ah %^&*"

I didnt get the immediate boot so I thought maybe you had finished it. Apologies for that. 
mean.gif

Next time if you want us to help you, which by all means we are fine with, he better be booted. I don't need to deal with someone like that.

Edit,

Or better yet give me the fireteam lead. I'll boot him right as the boss is at 10%. You can tell him then that I said "thanks for the carry and the free loot." :lol:
yea man he bumped the shield holder and got me killed smh

Anyone still playing Destiny for XB1?

I've played solo up until this one last mission where I have to take down a black heart with these 3 big robots it brings to life.

Mad hard to do solo anyone still playing hit me up I need some help :lol:

Only a level 20 though

GT: Never Had Much

Anyone still playing Destiny for XB1?

I've played solo up until this one last mission where I have to take down a black heart with these 3 big robots it brings to life.

Mad hard to do solo anyone still playing hit me up I need some help
laugh.gif

Only a level 20 though

GT: Never Had Much
ok...i hear u, i hear u and everything... but..

who is that in your avi? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dwight-smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom