Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm gonna try and practice some more crota kills tonight. **** is fun haha! Hopefully I can pull two swords on normal. I don't think I'm ready for HM though :frown:
thats my mission to do also. You have to sneak in a 4th hit in one of the downs.

Yall will get a hang of it. Going invisible makes it too easy.

I just get on the rock, crouch, then wait a second and half, call it and turn invisible, get three or four hits, drop sword, blink strike, three or four more hits and dip. Definitely only go for four if you can catch him as he's going down.

psn: legreyf0xx

I been playing for about 2 weeks now and made it to level 23 but I'm stuck there. Need to get a hold of some better light armor or legendary armor. Feel free to help an asian brotha out :nerd:

psn: legreyf0xx

I been playing for about 2 weeks now and made it to level 23 but I'm stuck there. Need to get a hold of some better light armor or legendary armor. Feel free to help an asian brotha out :nerd:

Get vendor gear to get you to 27 at least and get an exotic helmet from Xur. Then just level it out and do some VoG and then you can get into Crota. It's a grind and it's not easy. TKe it from all of us.

Get vendor gear to get you to 27 at least and get an exotic helmet from Xur. Then just level it out and do some VoG and then you can get into Crota. It's a grind and it's not easy. TKe it from all of us.
so its best I do the bounties until my hunter vanguard levels up?

Back
Top Bottom