Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

i dont need crota himself lol i need legs for my warlock really. and dem shards.

yall notice its like a 90/10 split between energy/shard drop rates right?

Last edited:
The Dark Below infused Destiny with new content, along with some new issues that we have sought to correct. With this update, we’re paying special attention to the Crota’s End Raid - along with weapons, arenas, and rewards for other activities. Iron Banner is also being prepared to return.

Activity Rewards
Fixed an issue with Ascendant Materials no longer being a possible reward for Daily gold-tier public events
In addition to other potential rewards, Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now award 9 or more Strange Coins

PVP
Maps
Added to the rotation for Control, Clash, and Iron Banner* playlists:
The Anomaly
Asylum
The Burning Shrine
Iron Banner*
Starts 1AM PST, Tuesday, January 13th
Playlist weapon drops
Level 32 Sniper Rifle
Level 32 Auto Rifle
Gain event standing to earn Legendary gear
Level 32 Hand Cannon
Level 32 Rocket Launcher
Level 32 Gauntlets
Level 31 Boots

Weapons
On the Sniper Rifle, Black Hammer, the Hive Breaker upgrade has been disabled until it is fixed to play nicely with the White Nail upgrade

Raids
Vault of Glass
Exotic weapon drops (though still very infrequent) are now Level 32
Crota’s End
Rewards
Treasure chests now contain Radiant Materials
The existing Pit treasure chest reward has moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger
Pit Encounter
Pillars of Light no longer launch players into the air when they explode
Bridge Encounter
Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter
Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword
Deathsinger Encounter
Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger
The Deathsinger now has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials
Crota Encounter
Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter
Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits
Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability
Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active

i dont need crota himself lol i need legs for my warlock really. and dem shards.

yall notice its like a 90/10 split between energy/shard drop rates right?

Nah, I'm pretty much 50/50 from my 3 characters since DLC dropped. Maybe a little bit more favoring shards. But then again, I did break down 2 shotguns and 2 HMG after fully leveling it.

So with the patch going live I don't need to worry about waking up at 4am. Oh wells, good night sleep for me :lol:

I didn't tell Bungie, I swear!! :rofl:

I was planning to exploit it as much as you guys

Last edited:

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Hot-Fix---01122015/en/News/News?aid=12485

Welp, there goes that idea. Thanks @bLaZ3n
 for alerting @Biggie62
 and getting his dev team on the possible fix...
laugh.gif
Im sure it was actually reddit.   Biggie
Fixed

You're right, I really didn't feel like waking up at 4am so I told Bungie to make it go live today so that I wouldn't be tempted to double dip. I like my beauty rest :smokin

If VoG is dropping 331 weapons, then who's down to run it today? ....already ran Crota 3 times

If VoG is dropping 331 weapons, then who's down to run it today? ....already ran Crota 3 times

Only exotics are 331. And Jr already did the chest and Aetheon 3x (each character). He did it with us on Friday.

Last edited:

Only exotics are 331. And Jr already did the chest and Aetheon 3x (each character). He did it with us on Friday.

So legendarys are still 300? ...I so want the Vision of Confluence at 331.

Jr. ran VoG ...I thought yall did Crota on Friday?

The Dark Below infused Destiny with new content, along with some new issues that we have sought to correct. With this update, we’re paying special attention to the Crota’s End Raid - along with weapons, arenas, and rewards for other activities. Iron Banner is also being prepared to return.

Activity Rewards
Fixed an issue with Ascendant Materials no longer being a possible reward for Daily gold-tier public events
In addition to other potential rewards, Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now award 9 or more Strange Coins

PVP
Maps
The Anomaly
Asylum
The Burning Shrine
Iron Banner*
Playlist weapon drops
Level 32 Sniper Rifle
Level 32 Auto Rifle
Level 32 Hand Cannon
Level 32 Rocket Launcher
Level 32 Gauntlets
Level 31 Boots

Weapons
On the Sniper Rifle, Black Hammer, the Hive Breaker upgrade has been disabled until it is fixed to play nicely with the White Nail upgrade

Raids
Vault of Glass
Crota’s End
Rewards
The existing Pit treasure chest reward has moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger
Pit Encounter
Bridge Encounter
Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter
Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword
Deathsinger Encounter
Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger
The Deathsinger now has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials
Crota Encounter
Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter
Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability
Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active
bruh... bungie doesnt care. nightfall being able to give 9 or more coins means they probably just tweaked it so thats more likely than a good weapon drop. F*** man! they dont do anything to help us out. why are they pulling back the hive breaker upgrade? then they acknowledge how infrequent exotic drops are? theyre mocking us lol. "VERY infrequent" such disrespect. 
mean.gif

Looks like Radiant materials can be received from the daily event completion package in the tower.

Last edited:

bruh... bungie doesnt care. nightfall being able to give 9 or more coins means they probably just tweaked it so thats more likely than a good weapon drop. F*** man! they dont do anything to help us out. why are they pulling back the hive breaker upgrade? then they acknowledge how infrequent exotic drops are? theyre mocking us lol. "VERY infrequent" such disrespect. 
mean.gif
They had to do something with the Black Hammer and that perk. The extra damage on hive would mess with the crit shots and you couldn't chain them together like the weapon is intended to do. They are disabling it until they can get a fix for it.

Activity Rewards

PVP
Maps
The Anomaly
Asylum
The Burning Shrine
Iron Banner*
Playlist weapon drops
Level 32 Sniper Rifle
Level 32 Auto Rifle
Level 32 Hand Cannon
Level 32 Rocket Launcher
Level 32 Gauntlets
Level 31 Boots

Weapons

Raids
Vault of Glass
Crota’s End
Rewards
Pit Encounter
Bridge Encounter
Deathsinger Encounter
Crota Encounter
mean.gif
They did a good job with it actually. You ever get 5 strange coins from a nightfall? I have. A lot actually. And it makes sense because you get 9 from weekly heroic. Anything less than 9 should be off the loot table. 

They have to pull back hive breaker on the Black Hammer because the White Nail perk doesn't work with it. I'd rather have that instead of the hive disruptor and no White Nail perk.

Looks like Radiant materials can be received from the daily event completion package in the tower.
Welp.....they about to remove materials from the daily public event rewards again. I am sure they didn't mean for the radiants to be in the chances, and just the old ascendant materials since that is what it listed.

Back
Top Bottom