Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Hunter player's how do you stay alive? Having trouble with health regeneration.
Cautious play. I feel like swapping the attributes to recovery doesn't help that much, so I stick with max agility and just high tail it out of situations I know are bad. 

Had to share my sob story

Last Tuesday...

Titan gets materials from crota
Warlock 1 gets gauntlets from crota (my 3rd set)
Warlock 2 eyes materials from crota

Delete warlock 2 and create a hunter. Played all day yesterday. In 20 hours I got him to 29. Thanks to legendarys from crypt arch.

Run crota with hunter.

One set of boots and my 3rd light of the abyss.

This game man...

View media item 1347642
PIFF. :x

Nothing like poppin that heavy synth for 7 rockets and knowin youre about to chop yellow bars down.

The piff that makes Guardians grind this game non-stop. It's even better then anything you can expect. :smokin :lol:

GJALLY is LIFE. (Only if you have heavy ammo tho). :lol:

ASAP Wolfpacks.

Last edited:
PIFF.
sick.gif

Nothing like poppin that heavy synth for 7 rockets and knowin youre about to chop yellow bars down.

The piff that makes Guardians grind this game non-stop. It's even better then anything you can expect.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

GJALLY is LIFE. (Only if you have heavy ammo tho).
laugh.gif

ASAP Wolfpacks.
My dude really just made a post to commemorate the Gjally tho. 
laugh.gif
 Thought for a sec it was an RIP post because you accidentally dismantled it or something. 

@illsupra I was just about to post about how @430AM was all about the Hawkmoon and how he couldn't see running the GGhorn all the time.....a week later with the GGhorn and look at him
laugh.gif

"GJally is life"
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

You guys on the fence about a PS Vita can check this out as well.

Saw a few invites thrown at me last 48, my bad, I had 3 new pieces of armor so was just crushing bounties (including Thorn, got through half of that.)

I hit 31 last night, so that was cool. :smokin I still have a bunch of upgrades to obtain when I have the shards, wondering if I'll hit 32? We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom