Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:rofl:

I was planning to set a 4am alarm for myself to run the chests right quick, pass out again, and then kill Yogurt at night to double my drop chances :lol:

There was a post on Saturday mentioning this exact exploit.

@Zero23 edit your quote. You can still see it. Don't be letting the dev secrets out @bLaZ3n. You took the oath when you got in with TMT
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
"Biggie62 is the most recent hire at Bungie. He has been their leading investigator on exploits and cheeses since the 3rd week of Destiny's release. He currently mines information from NikeTalk under the cover of being "one of them."

Saaaaaaaaaaaay. :lol: :rofl: :lol: Tek you ******ed bro.

Last edited:
:rofl:

You guys are clowns I swear. I sent my friend the link and he's dying. I took a screenshot of it.

Mom I made it, I'm famous!!!

Hunter player's how do you stay alive? Having trouble with health regeneration.

Use their agility to get outta situations and if you're a blade dancer their invisibility perks work great for that. Either that or switch the attributes to your liking. I like the Hunters the most tho

Use their agility to get outta situations and if you're a blade dancer their invisibility perks work great for that. Either that or switch the attributes to your liking. I like the Hunters the most tho

im just so use to playing titan standing there lol. Ill try what you suggested tho.

:wow: :rofl:

Amongst other things:

Here's highduhboy and myself's two man Crota clear.
Everyone had done their runs for the week but us so we ran the whole raid two deep.

Watch the technique... You should easily be able to clear Crota with a 6 man team.
Takes approximately 10 mins. legit. After the patch there's no more cheesing so get familiar.

Last pass Crota looked SHOOK. :lol:

eek.gif
roll.gif

Amongst other things:

Here's highduhboy and myself's two man Crota clear.
Everyone had done their runs for the week but us so we ran the whole raid two deep.

Watch the technique... You should easily be able to clear Crota with a 6 man team.
Takes approximately 10 mins. legit. After the patch there's no more cheesing so get familiar.

Last pass Crota looked SHOOK.
laugh.gif
why did yall 2 man it? ive been asking to run the raid with people all weekend man smh. i still need to run it late tonight

No one was on at the time. I got you tho Tek. If were on at the same time let's run it. Just try to get the checkpoint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom