Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea I am halfway into rank 4 just from last night and I got 4-5 Clever Dragons to drop for me. 

All of them had at least one stability perk (counter balance, perfect balance, braced frame)

One had both counter and perfect

Another had headseeker

Another had Hidden Hand

2 of them have High Caliber Rounds as well 

nthat.gif

Got 2x 400 helmet from the bounties

400 Unbent Tree from bounty

400 Shotty from the bounty

Another 400 HMG from a drop

Only weapon I am missing from IB is the sniper as well. I have like 3-4 But Not Forgotten and a Saladin's Vigil in the meantime though 
nthat.gif

I've gotten 5 clever dragons to drop just need arms so I can hit 400 man
Pop them 3oC, and pray for an exotic arms to drop.........all i can say

Yea I am halfway into rank 4 just from last night and I got 4-5 Clever Dragons to drop for me. 

All of them had at least one stability perk (counter balance, perfect balance, braced frame)

One had both counter and perfect

Another had headseeker

Another had Hidden Hand

2 of them have High Caliber Rounds as well 

nthat.gif

Got 2x 400 helmet from the bounties

400 Unbent Tree from bounty

400 Shotty from the bounty

Another 400 HMG from a drop

Only weapon I am missing from IB is the sniper as well. I have like 3-4 But Not Forgotten and a Saladin's Vigil in the meantime though 
nthat.gif
I've had a total of 4 Clever Dragons drop my way........the god roll was my 2nd one.  

I was getting head shots kills like a mutha with that thing........3 burst kills in 2 seconds

Last edited:

Pop them 3oC, and pray for an exotic arms to drop.........all i can say

I've had a total of 4 Clever Dragons drop my way........the god roll was my 2nd one.  

I was getting head shots kills like a mutha with that thing........3 burst kills in 2 seconds
Nice 
nthat.gif

I can't remember which 2 I have HCR with off top. I am going to have to check. I do remember that my double stability roll doesn't have it.

I believe one of them was counter balance, hammer forged and HCR

I will say this about the Clever Dragon, the base recoil of this gun is actually pretty decent compared to other pulse rifles without a counterbalance and/or perfect balance and/or braced frame perk.  You can still control the gun pretty well without those stability perks..............but like I said, 3 shot burst kills in 2 seconds with my god roll clever dragon.

The handling of the gun feels like my Hawksaw almost, except that it has less range but faster ROF

I feel like the leveling up isn't as quick as it was with the last IB for some reason. It took like three hours to go from 386-389.

Last edited:
I can only play PVP in this game in spurts. I get so pissed off at the little things in the game. Crap Spawns, new Clever Dragon meta (I have a good roll on a few, its just not what I want to use), Juggernaut shields. At least it isnt a camp fest with Control.

I can only play PVP in this game in spurts. I get so pissed off at the little things in the game. Crap Spawns, new Clever Dragon meta (I have a good roll on a few, its just not what I want to use), Juggernaut shields. At least it isnt a camp fest with Control.

Preach on the camp fest comment

But u know Bungie has that "sweaty" clash for the Dec. IB sitting & waiting to piss us off (even with thid shotgun meta), and it'll be camp central again.

By then u might have all characters @ max 400 LL, so u wouldnt even bother wit it at that point

Preach on the camp fest comment

But u know Bungie has that "sweaty" clash for the Dec. IB sitting & waiting to piss us off (even with thid shotgun meta), and it'll be camp central again.

By then u might have all characters @ max 400 LL, so u wouldnt even bother wit it at that point
I'm OK with Shotgun meta because it means you gotta actually move and not sit in a perch with a snipe and a pulse and camp. At least the shotgunners are running and jumping and putting themselves at risk. Too many sweaty palms trying to grease their K/D. In trials I get it. It's elimination. But in normal game modes it boggles my mind.

My Coffee Table can't take no more hits of rage mang. 

I'm OK with Shotgun meta because it means you gotta actually move and not sit in a perch with a snipe and a pulse and camp. At least the shotgunners are running and jumping and putting themselves at risk. Too many sweaty palms trying to grease their K/D. In trials I get it. It's elimination. But in normal game modes it boggles my mind.

That coffee table is the real MVP through these years of Destiny 
nthat.gif

Now that glass desk you had......
roll.gif

That coffee table is the real MVP through these years of Destiny 
nthat.gif

Now that glass desk you had......
roll.gif
The ride or die table. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pro tip, never buy tempered glass furniture. It cannot withstand the rage of Odinson while playing Destiny PvP

Sooo.....Y1 shotguns with Crowd Control have kneepads built in passively 
sick.gif

And the community is finding out and posting about it 
mean.gif

Sooo.....Y1 shotguns with Crowd Control have kneepads built in passively :x
And the community is finding out and posting about it :smh:  

Them cats are late, my Y1 party crasher was literally rangefinder and crowd control.

Actually, my current Y2 party crasher has the same perks as well

LOL......they late

Last edited:

Your Y2 one was kneepads passively as well on it?
Not sure, I haven't tested this theory yet with my old Y1 party crasher.  But I don't think the knee pads will be on my Y2 party crasher at all..............but it can still outgun a Matador :tongue:

Yea that might be true, but he is talking purely about the knee pad perk on y1 shotguns with crowd control.

Watch the video and the slide distance difference and he doesn't even have the knee pad perk on anything.

That's all he is talking about. Not matador v. party crasher

Yea that might be true, but he is talking purely about the knee pad perk on y1 shotguns with crowd control.

Watch the video and the slide distance difference and he doesn't even have the knee pad perk on anything.

That's all he is talking about. Not matador v. party crasher
Nah I watched it, Wright.

That's why I said I haven't "tested it" yet.  If I find out that my Y1 Party Crasher gives me the knee pad perk, I'll get back with you on it.

Damn. Where all the Xbox people went? LMFAO. I was coming in to say I'm gonna get Rise of Iron this month but uh........Nvm?

Back
Top Bottom