Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Out of the 3 free Treasures of the Lost:

SIVA Mask
Warden Mask
Ghost Mask

So, again, the most elusive masks, eluded me (Blue Skull/Firewolf) :\

They raid without me B
Hey big head wyd

:rofl: nah but on the real . I've been grinding I'm at 385 , if you're trying to do normal mode lmk. Still haven't done it yet until I'm a high enough level to not be burden on anybody imo.

Last edited:
PSA: If you have 10 Trials Ornaments on one character, DO NOT OPEN the Flawless chest until you create space. 10 is the MAX per character.

I almost did this, then read the text on the ornament which indicates 10 is the MAX.

I don't think too many of us will have that issue... 
laugh.gif

Update: Festival of the Lost Trials is pretty cool. It sucks that there are hella lames using Invis and sitting around corners, but it's a nice change of pace nonetheless.

Also, on our way to 9, we ran into Fran Mirabella from IGN and Clickit (streamer) and found out that we sent them back to the Reef for new cards, felt pretty good haha!

I ran into Destin Legarie (Sp?) from IGN in crucible once. He finished dead last. 
laugh.gif

Also zoned into the same tower as Deej right around The Taken King release. Crowd around him was like Xur. 

Last edited:
I ran into Destin Legarie (Sp?) from IGN in crucible once. He finished dead last. :lol:  

Also zoned into the same tower as Deej right around The Taken King release. Crowd around him was like Xur. 

That's really cool.

The only other instance of meeting a Destiny personality I can remember was playing Rumble against MTashed. I was the first to 600, killed him a couple of times, then he went off and ended up winning by 5 kills... Super cool too see these folks in the wild though!

Been out of town so I missed out on the halloween stuff and trials :frown:

I should be able to hit 400 on at least one character this week. We'll see

It's been a hot topic in the Destiny Reddit lately (and the Bungie forums too apparently), so how has everyone's experience with "Strike AFK'ers" gone?

I doubt @Biggie62's crew has that afk issue, but what about the rest of the fam (PS4 or XB1)

It's been a hot topic in the Destiny Reddit lately (and the Bungie forums too apparently), so how has everyone's experience with "Strike AFK'ers" gone?

I doubt @Biggie62's crew has that afk issue, but what about the rest of the fam (PS4 or XB1)
I report the piece of trash and then leave the strike. I dont care about vanguard booster this that whatever bonus. If you guna play that game, good luck.

If I get myself a god roll Clever Dragon next week and put it alongside my decent roll Waltz.............LIT
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Can someone explain what "god roll" means to me?

What perks constitute a "god roll" for pulse rifles?

Can someone explain what "god roll" means to me?

What perks constitute a "god roll" for pulse rifles?

Means 'the best possible combination of perks for a specific archetype'.

In general, each weapon archetype has combination that makes it the most lethal; ie. maximizes it's TTK (time to kill).

For example, the Matador 64 has potential roll of: Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel, Aggressive Ballistics, Full Auto.

Now, keep in mind, that even these generalizations are subject to personal preference. Keeping with the Matador, I mentioned Full Auto as a 'god tier' perk, but some prefer Crowd Control in that slot. Another example here is the Hawksaw; some prefer max stability on theirs, but I consider my Full Auto, Rifled Barrel, Perfect Balance roll to be AMAZING.

Hope that helps.

I had got a god roll clever dragon about 2-3 weeks ago with hidden hand perfect balance and I forgot what other stuff.

I think the only knock were the sights.

That matador is straight cheese though the shottys were running crucible when I last played 2-3 weeks ago.

I still have to do the hard mode raid, but my light level is only 370-375 I think I only signed on last week to go buy two helmets from xur :lol: :smh:

Hopefully @bigj505, @DocWatson, and @Ace93 the Snake Roberts can backpack me through hard mode :nerd:

My girl be tripping though but hopefully I can get some play time this weekend and do the cepticor prime cheese to get up to 385.

Last edited:
I'm hoping they don't change up IB. That's how I was able to bump my light level. Hopefully a week of IB will get me as close to 400 as possible.

Hit 400 on my Warlock after Tuesday's challenge/HM raid 
nthat.gif

My Titan and Hunter are sitting at 399 each as well 
nthat.gif

Clever Dragon next week and it is control for the game mode 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom