Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Fellas, I'm ready for Iron Banner next month...........whatever the hell game mode it is

View media item 2210204

I wished Armored Piercing Rounds/Lightweight was actually High-Caliber Rounds...........but this thing is a damn killer  :pimp:

I literally went on a 10-kill streak at one point when I was playing Combined Arms in Crucible, just with this gun alone.

You have sureshot in the middle? Because if you do then you have the god roll of that gun. I got it by got small bore rather than perfect balance. Counterbalance makes all the difference when it comes to recoil. I did waste like 400 strange coins worth of heavy synths too smh.

better than the nirwens from saladin in y2?

Got the hard mode gloves boots and helmet in the raid tonight, also got the pulse rifle and the sniper :nthat:

@iHust1e flourished forreal doe......HE GOT THE MACHINE GUN MANE

@krazyblunts
, that gun is basically a vendor version of the Grasp of Malok.  It makes the Nirwins look like garbage

Lies ill body you with my nirwens

Nirwens is

giphy.gif

Nirwens is

giphy.gif

I would post them pictures of mines but idk how. It has max stability with 3 eye = your dead my friend lol. Naw i havent tried that pulse yall talking about tho

1 v 1 me with my eyasluna b 

I could say the same about my imago loop with range finder, hammer forged, and LiTC. HCs just aren't as versatile as they use to be. But def do work in mid to close range.

I infused quite a few of those Waltz early in the xpac trying to get to higher light not knowing how "good" it was. I'm all about the HC though so I don't really care. The IB HC I got has a good feel to it. I can put some work in with it. Might just go back to my first curse. Kinda miss using it. IF ONLY THAT DAMN THORN BOUNTY WOULD DROP FOR ME..... 

I infused quite a few of those Waltz early in the xpac trying to get to higher light not knowing how "good" it was. I'm all about the HC though so I don't really care. The IB HC I got has a good feel to it. I can put some work in with it. Might just go back to my first curse. Kinda miss using it. IF ONLY THAT DAMN THORN BOUNTY WOULD DROP FOR ME..... 

Same. Every week, no bounty. :smh:

Help me RNGesus, You're my only hope...

Same. Every week, no bounty.
mean.gif

Help me RNGesus, You're my only hope...
I know that feel bro. Feels Bad Mang... Then you got the hackers like Biggie getting the bounty to drop twice... RNGesus is a cruel soul.

WIG2R6w.webp
can anyone tell me what chest piece is this and where can I get it because it looks :smokin

WIG2R6w.webp
can anyone tell me what chest piece is this and where can I get it because it looks
smokin.gif
Image not working for me
Just copy image address into a new window.

It's the armor acquired from the Rise of Iron achievement book, with an Iron Ornament applied. You get iron ornaments in resplendent packages. They are acquired by buying the from Eververse, or once a week by doing a Heroic Siva Strike. 

Reactions: Ube
Hit 400 last night finally.

View media item 2212088

Damn props I haven't been on since like two weeks ago :smh:

My chick be *****ing at me :smh: :rolleyes

Undefined Undefined you guys ran hardmode yet?

bigj505 bigj505 Snake you hit 400 yet or did anyone from Xbox hit it yet?

I know you guys were already like 395 before hardmode even dropped... the salt when I seent it :smh:

Even though it's easier to get to 400 than it was 320... the hate :lol:

More salt that I still haven't got the thorn bounty and other's got it on all three characters or found the rest of the parts for the khostokov 47

Back
Top Bottom