Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Oh yea .... @Putting In Work....that avy of yours is hypnotizing me when I see it 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Hit 400 on my Warlock after Tuesday's challenge/HM raid :nthat:

My Titan and Hunter are sitting at 399 each as well :nthat:

Clever Dragon next week and it is control for the game mode :nthat:

Control :pimp:

I have to get my light level up then for IB.

Oh yea .... @Putting In Work
....that avy of yours is hypnotizing me when I see it :lol: :nthat:  

:pimp: right on.

But Mr. wrightone86 wrightone86 sir, I think your rep button might be broken there because I didn't receive one :D :lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
I'm hoping they don't change up IB. That's how I was able to bump my light level. Hopefully a week of IB will get me as close to 400 as possible.

Yeah, I've alrdy entered my 390 struggle, so I definitely need this.

Hopefully I can push myself 1 or 2 more LLs before next Tuesday via a Shiro Bounty/weekly quest and/or exotics and a skelton key (drop rate of these keys are dookie, dj khaled doesnt approve lol)

Yeah, I've alrdy entered my 390 struggle, so I definitely need this.

Hopefully I can push myself 1 or 2 more LLs before next Tuesday via a Shiro Bounty/weekly quest and/or exotics and a skelton key (drop rate of these keys are dookie, dj khaled doesnt approve lol)

You aint lieing bro. I havent gotten a key in like 45 plus strike runs :x

I had got a god roll clever dragon about 2-3 weeks ago with hidden hand perfect balance and I forgot what other stuff.

I think the only knock were the sights.

That matador is straight cheese though the shottys were running crucible when I last played 2-3 weeks ago.

I still have to do the hard mode raid, but my light level is only 370-375 I think I only signed on last week to go buy two helmets from xur :lol: :smh:

Hopefully @bigj505, @DocWatson, and Undefined Undefined the Snake Roberts can backpack me through hard mode :nerd:

My girl be tripping though but hopefully I can get some play time this weekend and do the cepticor prime cheese to get up to 385.

I got you b.

Iron Banner supremacy >

I was a savage at it, eff control man :smh:

Going IB for a better distant star. Played on my bud's account and that thing is a beast with a good roll. 

Spooky Trials was fun but i'm ready for normal Trials to come back.

Guys, Efrideet's vendor Clever Dragon has Braced Frame/Perfect Balance, Snapshot/Casket Mag, and Counterbalance/Life Support

..............HOLY SHET, the Rank 5 sweat is now real

*mic drop*

[/DestinyPrimaryMeta]

Last edited:
So yeah fellas in about 10 IB matches, I finally managed to do it..............without Efrideet's help

#GODROLL

Is it me or is IB dropping loot at a much higher rate?

I feel like this is how it always starts, when the player base is hovering around an average Rank 2-3, the drops are dope.

Then, as players get to 4-5, the drop algorithm starts sputtering and folks just stop getting loot.

Hopefully things work properly this time around.

Back
Top Bottom