Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn. Where all the Xbox people went? LMFAO. I was coming in to say I'm gonna get Rise of Iron this month but uh........Nvm?
Both Xbox and PS4 folk have hit that very popular point of a new DLC content release that we all love.............."the content drought."

I still think some of the PS4 folk are playing, but I know my *** is done with the game until the so-called "December update" that might hit next month.

Damn. Where all the Xbox people went? LMFAO. I was coming in to say I'm gonna get Rise of Iron this month but uh........Nvm?

Both Xbox and PS4 folk have hit that very popular point of a new DLC content release that we all love.............."the content drought."

I still think some of the PS4 folk are playing, but I know my *** is done with the game until the so-called "December update" that might hit next month.

You mean SRL. If anybody wants to get smoked and wiped the floor with in SRL come play with me when it drops. Especially @illsupra @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD @bLaZ3n@Zero23 wrightone86 wrightone86 ihust1e ihust1e @Quad Jr

Going to make those top 500 world rankings this year. Top 1000 wasn't enough :nthat:

Completely forgot that SRL will be part of the December update, I didn't do SRL when it first came out due to Comcast being a total POS with my internet at the time.

If the reward drops in SRL in December are the same as the reward drops as the first SRL, I'll definitely be using this to fully grind my main Hunter to 400 light finally

*prays for Rift for next IB*

raw
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45485/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--12012016

**** you @WrightOne86

12082016_titan_dawning_hi-res.jpg

12082016_hunter_dawning.jpg

12082016_warlock_dawning.jpg

Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Student of History Trophy/Achievement or Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem for attuning all of the Rise of Iron Artifacts

The completionist among you will be happy to hear that we have fixed the issue keeping you from your final Trophy/Achievement in Rise of Iron. If you haven’t already attuned all of the ROI Artifacts, now is the perfect chance to go do it as you will also get the Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem.

Skeleton Keys have been adjusted:
Skeleton Keys drop rates have been slightly increased in the SIVA Crisis playlist, SIVA Crisis Heroic playlist, and weekly Nightfall
Players will now receive a Skeleton Key for their first account Nightfall clear per week

Everyone has been on the hunt for Skeleton Keys to get their hands on that sweet Strike specific loot. We’re increasing your chances to see them drop and guaranteeing you 1 per account for your first Nightfall clear every week.

Characters who are level 40 will now automatically convert Uncommon Engrams(Green) to Weapon and Armor Materials on pickup

If you haven’t already heard, we’re going to save you some time by automatically converting Uncommon Engrams to materials. Once you are level 40, you don’t have much use for Greens. We’re going to go ahead and dismantle them on pickup for you after you reach max level.

Brother Vance now offers materials exchange for Passage Coins and Motes of Light

A lot of Guardians have found themselves short on Passage Coins when Trials of Osiris goes live. Brother Vance will now offer them in exchange for Motes of Light.

Legendary Weapons obtained from the Gunsmith's Rank 2 Quest can now be repurchased from the Gunsmith

The Gunsmith will now be very popular with Guardians who dismantled their Stillpiercer, Immobius, or Susanoo. You can repurchase these weapons from him for Legendary Marks.

Haven't kept up with this thread at all. Stopped playing probably ~1 year ago. Probably start playing again whenever Destiny 2 drops 
smokin.gif

Haven't kept up with this thread at all. Stopped playing probably ~1 year ago. Probably start playing again whenever Destiny 2 drops :smokin

Same here, im waiting for D2 to drop. I haven't played destiny in over a year. Been playing a lot of Halo 5 lately

Same here, im waiting for D2 to drop. I haven't played destiny in over a year. Been playing a lot of Halo 5 lately
I switched over to the battlefield series. Been going hard on BF1 since it dropped. I tried that new COD advanced warfare, **** was trash... 

Any word on whether anything from D1 will transfer to D2? I'm hoping for a fresh start..

Been on Destiny the past 2 nights and its seems much easier coming from Battlefield 1.

Mos definitely goin dine when D2 comes out. :smokin

:nerd:

come baaaaaaaaaaaack to meeeeeeeeee

I see you and snipe the snake pop up on my notifications when me and my chick watching TV. She gives me that quick look when she hears that sound or see you two pop up :lol:

I'm going to mount a comeback. I haven't been on since @Ace93 gave me a heavy carry through the hard mode raid when it came out :smh:

I'm not even 400, but I'm not interested in it like before. Plus our crew is gone and even though we all argued with each other it was still fun some how :lol:

Back
Top Bottom