Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Eva Levante has the Winterborn Mark for another couple hours. Only emblem I was missing from her.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 Where you was at yo?

:lol: thanks for helping on that knight on that 1 platform. dude was rolling on some ninja stuff for sure. im sure ill be able to wash him with some practice. 1st time running number 3 and it seems like number 3 is in the back a lot :smh:

starfox070 starfox070 some of us still want to do the raid up to the warpriest for the chance at a 305 ghost so let us know what's good with you.
I'm sure we would stick around for the challenge for you too.

Bungo had to move Xur from the reef to the hangar in the tower. These guys are on a roll lately. 

Ruin Wings, Nighthawk, Impossible Machines and helmet engrams. 
sick.gif

starfox070 starfox070 some of us still want to do the raid up to the warpriest for the chance at a 305 ghost so let us know what's good with you.

Sure I'm free till 9pm how early can you guys start

I can save us time I have that totems check point on my Hunter as well. I kinda wanna share it between my other characters before we move on. So if someone can help me with that!

Last edited:

Sure I'm free till 9pm how early can you guys start

I can save us time I have that totems check point on my Hunter as well. I kinda wanna share it between my other characters before we move on. So if someone can help me with that!

not a problem.... you and i can load the raid so you can do your cp magic.

willypete willypete - dont you have to do the totems on your 3rd char?

JJ also wants to finish oryx with one of his chars if anyone is interested. Need a titan or 2 for that tho since we all went Titan heavy on the raid we completed this week :lol:

JJ also wants to finish oryx with one of his chars if anyone is interested. Need a titan or 2 for that tho since we all went Titan heavy on the raid we completed this week :lol:
Yep, my warlock

Yep, my warlock

that would be 3 of us. maybe Undefined Undefined , Sup, and gamer dot would want to get that challenge life done too with their alts.

i think im rubbing off on you with my bad habits.... that struggle rocket you fired yesterday had my name all over it :smh:
Leave the struggle rocket out of this.

Let's talk about JJ's struggle sith in training abilities last night.

It's crazy that people continue to bash this game yet it is currently being discussed in both the PS4 and Xbox threads. :lol:

It's crazy that people continue to bash this game yet it is currently being discussed in both the PS4 and Xbox threads. :lol:

I agree. Was asking a dude on reddit why he thought the game was a 'disappointment' when he admitted that he spent 1000+ hours on it? He said the game didn't 'meet his expectations' ... :rolleyes

The best is people telling you that there is nothing to do in the game and then saying they haven't actually played it.
laugh.gif

I agree. Was asking a dude on reddit why he thought the game was a 'disappointment' when he admitted that he spent 1000+ hours on it? He said the game didn't 'meet his expectations' ... :rolleyes

Gotta realize some gamers have no life and expect games to fill every void in their lives

Also, people like to act like they are knowledgeable or an expert on something simply by bashing it.

Aka people who complain about quality of J's but buy every pair.

Back
Top Bottom