Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yo @DocWatson @Ace93 @Starfox070

When you switch the warpriest to right right right but don't tell nobody
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif

and dudes was really standing there with you not saying nothing and i was the only one that saw the problem 
mean.gif

TBH or best run was when we 5 man gogie lmao. Them Titan punches went helping. But that dragons breath tho......

:smh: humble brag........lol

I think its time to release another expansion. A cabal raid = :pimp:

Nah just run crota with all touches lmao.

Yo the crota raid really had like no bosses tho. It was a long strike [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:smh:

and dudes was really standing there with you not saying nothing and i was the only one that saw the problem :smh:

I just started shooting I was more so thinking can dragons breath fix this.

Nah...... Ok just keep shooting and wait for the wipe.

Damn I'm going food shopping real quck will try to make it back by 930 if not you fools go on ahead without me.

Good luck!

Damn I also gotta download all the Meek Mill stuff he dropped going at 50 and Drake to listen at work tomorrow.

Meek about to redeem himself or something because dude is taking on a lot of drama from all different heads.

aight so me, you breakfast....

starfox070 starfox070
willypete willypete
championboyz7 championboyz7

yall in? We need some titans doe.... otherwise, we gonna be struggling hard. i can run the relic with my warlock (yay i wont die at the end :lol:)
I don't want to say I'm in since I'm not sure what time I'll be online.

Guys I might be on a little late because I have to go to a pocket session meeting off site at 5:30 so I don't know what time I'll be able to get on.

I'm not guaranteed for tonight.

starfox070 starfox070
willypete willypete

yall in? We need some titans doe.... otherwise, we gonna be struggling hard. i can run the relic with my warlock (yay i wont die at the end :lol:)

Guys I might be on a little late because I have to go to a pocket session meeting off site at 5:30 so I don't know what time I'll be able to get on.

pocket session? like a gambling intervention program or something?

starfox070 starfox070
willypete willypete

pocket session? like a gambling intervention program or something?

:lol: no not like that.

Like a meeting for a different station and complaints about things to do with my department I guess.

putting in work putting in work gotcha! you dont need that meeting my man... we got you... ill just keep talking pocketing this and pocketing that and you tell me if its cool or not. just make sure you kill the knights during our briefing :pimp:

starfox070 starfox070
willypete willypete

I'll be home but probably way late.

Back
Top Bottom