Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The best is people telling you that there is nothing to do in the game and then saying they haven't actually played it. :lol:  

"Its repetitive. How far u get, what did u play? Just did story mission and didnt fi ish the story." :stoneface:

Memph is down on destiny because he's in love with halos ranking system and doesn't like the year 2 exotics. But he's a hunter doe so he doesn't get the twilight "it's life" garrison :lol:

I agree. Was asking a dude on reddit why he thought the game was a 'disappointment' when he admitted that he spent 1000+ hours on it? He said the game didn't 'meet his expectations' ... :rolleyes

Gotta realize some gamers have no life and expect games to fill every void in their lives

Also, people like to act like they are knowledgeable or an expert on something simply by bashing it.

Aka people who complain about quality of J's but buy every pair.

I just complain about people that use me as bait then finish with a 9.million kd ratio during iron banner :nerd:

I am getting bored with this game but honestly, what can you expect from a game nearly two years old? It has already exceeded my expectations and I definitely got my money's worth

I am getting bored with this game but honestly, what can you expect from a game nearly two years old? It has already exceeded my expectations and I definitely got my money's worth

Right

I don't play much anymore but I definitely feel like I got my money's worth

Right

I don't play much anymore but I definitely feel like I got my money's worth

Yep. I didn't really like the game at first but loved it when I actually learned how to play it. I used to blitz through games while maintaining a steady shooter on the side. Now I have a hard time not playing destiny.

I just complain about people that use me as bait then finish with a 9.million kd ratio during iron banner :nerd:

Hey I suck at iron banner lol actually all pvp....

I never said I was good and I actually wasn't personally reference u sorry if u thought I did. Lmao. But most message boards for gaming in general is people crapping on games all the time. As if they play only the finest of games

.... If that was toward me my KD is trash lmao. #LookingForCarriesLikeARunningBack

:lol: I don't think you referenced me but I'm still sizzling so I figured I'd start convo with you :lol:

:lol:

Man she was asking me about who I was arguing with last night :lol:

Said I need to leave Destiny alone :lol:

But said wasn't as bad as my Halo 3 MW3 days.

I was 3 off a moab once and she came into the room and I died and blamed it on her and I went ballistic :smh: :lol:

:lol:

Man she was asking me about who I was arguing with last night :lol:

Said I need to leave Destiny alone :lol:

But said wasn't as bad as my Halo 3 MW3 days.

I was 3 off a moab once and she came into the room and I died and blamed it on her and I went ballistic :smh: :lol:

I used to be pretty angry in halo 2 and gears :smh:

It's crazy that people continue to bash this game yet it is currently being discussed in both the PS4 and Xbox threads. :lol:

Stone cold work :smile:

Nah but I was just stating facts no other game has been competition on a MP level this gen

Back
Top Bottom