Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Question for the PS crew:

Are you experiencing an excessive amount of glitches/general lag in the Raid?

After raiding for the first time on the PS4, I'm feeling like I want to go back and play on the PS3...

I've never experienced anything this bad before :smh:

Nah, not really. Sometimes it does happen though, and when it does, just pop back out to orbit, wait like a min then go back in. Should choose the best host for your fireteam. Most of the issues we ever encounter is from a spotty host with a bad internet connection. That's when the glitches occur the most.

Weve been having issues with the aura transferring during the totem part pretty consistently. JJ said its been buggy since the Halloween stuff dropped

I think that was me that said it's been buggy since Halloween, but maybe it was him too :lol:

But yeah I was reading how to do the sword glitch at totems and it was never ending and seems to be a really big issue that affects a lot of people.

putting in work putting in work that was probably you then.

i just read an easy solution on a forum.

the person that goes up top and kills the witch.... once his deathsingers multiplier goes away, he can go down and hang next to where the brand spawns while still clearing thrall and knights.

when the 2 dudes at the bottom are done (kill the knight) and 1 gets the death singers gaze, he can go up.... if the brand pops up, then dude that was up top and grab it and go to the bottom.

Last edited:

the person that goes up top and kills the witch.... once his deathsingers multiplier goes away, he can go down and hang next to where the brand spawns while still clearing thrall and knights.

when the 2 dudes at the bottom are done (kill the knight) and 1 gets the death singers gaze, he can go up.... if the brand pops up, then dude that was up top and grab it and go to the bottom.

That's actually not a bad idea and that's what me, hitman, and JJ was doing when we raided and it started messing up. The person coming back down just stays up top.

I'm going start trying to do the sword glitch :lol: and see how it works out.

That's actually not a bad idea and that's what me, hitman, and JJ was doing when we raided and it started messing up. The person coming back down just stays up top.

I'm going start trying to do the sword glitch :lol: and see how it works out.

:lol: I'd rather not learn that unless I have to.

After raiding for the first time on the PS4, I'm feeling like I want to go back and play on the PS3...

I've never experienced anything this bad before
mean.gif
Nah, not really. Sometimes it does happen though, and when it does, just pop back out to orbit, wait like a min then go back in. Should choose the best host for your fireteam. Most of the issues we ever encounter is from a spotty host with a bad internet connection. That's when the glitches occur the most.
There are known issues popping up since the technical crew at Bungie went on Christmas vacation. They aren't back until the 21st, but there has been a noticeable drop in quality. More lag than usual in Iron Banner, Raid issues, ect. There was an article mentioning it on Kotaku.

I've never experienced anything this bad before
mean.gif
There are known issues popping up since the technical crew at Bungie went on Christmas vacation. They aren't back until the 21st, but there has been a noticeable drop in quality. More lag than usual in Iron Banner, Raid issues, ect. There was an article mentioning it on Kotaku.
We ran raid up to daughters on Tuesday x 2. No lag whatsoever. I did notice horrible lag in crucible/IB since holidays though. They supposedly fixed the floating bodies and health bars on dead people last night. 

Oryx encounter always seems to have weird issues with it but a trip back to orbit and then back and they all usually go away. 

zero23 zero23 ive seen those same issues playing.... i thought it was weird... dudes having health when dead and floating around when dead :lol:

@Zero23 ive seen those same issues playing.... i thought it was weird... dudes having health when dead and floating around when dead
laugh.gif
I remember first time I saw it, I was laughing at a dude's body I killed and while Teabagging him I freaked out bc the health bar came back. I was like WTF midair Res/spawn? 

[@=/u/72495/Zero23]@Zero23[/@] ive seen those same issues playing.... i thought it was weird... dudes having health when dead and floating around when dead :lol:

I remember first time I saw it, I was laughing at a dude's body I killed and while Teabagging him I freaked out bc the health bar came back. I was like WTF midair Res/spawn? 

:lol: i started having flashbacks to battlefield 4 :smh:

@@Zero23 ive seen those same issues playing.... i thought it was weird... dudes having health when dead and floating around when dead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i started having flashbacks to battlefield 4
mean.gif
battlefield is trash b

break ya disc

Last edited:

[@=/u/72495/Zero23]@@Zero23[/@] ive seen those same issues playing.... i thought it was weird... dudes having health when dead and floating around when dead :lol:

:lol: i started having flashbacks to battlefield 4 :smh:

battlefield is trash b

break ya disc

BF4 was fun yo.

@@@Zero23 ive seen those same issues playing.... i thought it was weird... dudes having health when dead and floating around when dead
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i started having flashbacks to battlefield 4
mean.gif
battlefield is trash b

break ya disc

BF4 was fun yo.

I did see that on the DTG subreddit, but thought it was referring to crucible issues only. I'm sure they'll fix things soon, but it was crazy frustrating yesterday. Definitely seemed like the Oryx fight was the only section with issues (platforms disappearing, aura not being given to relic runner, Ogre's appearing/disappearing, etc.).

And we did head back to Orbit/changed hosts 3 times by the end of the night... BungoPlz :frown:

When you do Oryx the challenge mode way, it seems to overload the limit of stuff on screen and everything goes to hell. If you run it normal with no knights or even with knights, and erupting blights per rotation instead of saving them up, most of the issues don't happen. 

When you do Oryx the challenge mode way, it seems to overload the limit of stuff on screen and everything goes to hell. If you run it normal with no knights or even with knights, and erupting blights per rotation instead of saving them up, most of the issues don't happen. 

That makes sense. We were trying a strat where we stacked two sets (in order to skip the bombs), then denoted each set after that. But the glitches couldn't get us beyond the first denotation phase...

Oh well, I'll keep trying (and playing the Uncharted Collection when Destiny isn't being agreeable)!

That makes sense. We were trying a strat where we stacked two sets (in order to skip the bombs), then denoted each set after that. But the glitches couldn't get us beyond the first denotation phase...

Oh well, I'll keep trying (and playing the Uncharted Collection when Destiny isn't being agreeable)!
Yeah, typical Bungo. Hey, do it this way for Challenge Mode. OK cool, but why we got so many bugs when all that stuff is on the screen? 
sick.gif

[@=/u/73133/championboyz7]@championboyz7[/@]
[@=/u/149604/willypete]@willypete[/@]
[@=/u/40899/DocWatson]@DocWatson[/@]

I got that spectrum dude we did the oryx challenge with (the night flakin willy redeemed his name) for the challenge tonight. May need never knew nothing to help if he doesn't mind.
You, TB and never did much makes 6 so we should be good.

TB can't hop on til 830 so we'll have never hold us down til he can sign on

Back
Top Bottom