Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I didn't get anything good in the damn raid last night.

Finally got a 319 or 318 Ghost but that's about it.

My inventory was so full I didn't even see what I got for the challenge because I don't see any new 320 items.

Everyone else flourished though.

Oh yeah a yellow was waiting for me and gave me Arn Anderson 4th Horsemen.

We are in the same boat so don't feel bad :lol:

My bad was mad busy yesterday. yooooooo yesterday was lit On here. glad you guys got back to raiding.

Side note starfox070 will always dab through these comments and pat himself on the back

Major keys is to stay positive in oneself and never put down others.

Last edited:
My bad was mad busy yesterday. yooooooo yesterday was lit On here. glad you guys got back to raiding.

Side note starfox070 will always dab through these comments and pat himself on the back

Major keys is to stay positive in oneself and never put down others.

we running thru it again tonight to get the challenge at the very least. i think we were talking about making it to oryx since we get there pretty quick now.

I didn't get anything good in the damn raid last night.

Finally got a 319 or 318 Ghost but that's about it.

My inventory was so full I didn't even see what I got for the challenge because I don't see any new 320 items.

Everyone else flourished though.

Oh yeah a yellow was waiting for me and gave me Arn Anderson 4th Horsemen.

We are in the same boat so don't feel bad :lol:

I know I'm thinking now that the Nightfall rewards got a buff I might start messing with that.

I don't understand how the past 2-3 weeks I haven't gotten anything I needed... like needed needed.

I got some stuff but it's just to infuse up my other weapons :smh:

putting in work putting in work im gonna grab the CP with my 3rd character today. Do you think you'll get your Titan up to like a 300 or so so we can carry you through the challenge? If so, I'll wait for you before I do the last challenge so you can ride along.

putting in work putting in work im gonna grab the CP with my 3rd character today. Do you think you'll get your Titan up to like a 300 or so so we can carry you through the challenge? If so, I'll wait for you before I do the last challenge so you can ride along.

I'm up to 250 right now, but I don't know if I can get to 300 but I'll try but me and wifey special day today so I don't know.

If I don't man I don't mind I'll run it back with my warlock again I don't mind at all.

Only thing that transfers over is the weapons, but the gear is tied to specific class :smh:

I'm up to 250 right now, but I don't know if I can get to 300 but I'll try but me and wifey special day today so I don't know.

If I don't man I don't mind I'll run it back with my warlock again I don't mind at all.

Only thing that transfers over is the weapons, but the gear is tied to specific class :smh:

Get that gear and infuse it young man!

Can you infuse gears from other classes into another.

Like Warlock gear infuse it into Titan gear?

Yes sir. That's how I get my hunter up. Just feed the kids from the parent class but you have to have at least a legendary for you Titan to do it.

Don't forget you can buy legendary gear with your marks if you are missing it. Then infuse from your warlock.

Yes sir. That's how I get my hunter up. Just feed the kids from the parent class but you have to have at least a legendary for you Titan to do it.

Don't forget you can buy legendary gear with your marks if you are missing it. Then infuse from your warlock.

Okay will do.

Nightfalls... I don't know why I'm still doing them.

19 Strange Coins (Cool)

Ghost

Ghost

Then when we run raid I don't get any good ghosts. Bungo playing games.

19 Strange Coins (Cool)
Ghost
Ghost

i learned that if i complain enough out loud then the same item i keep getting stops dropping :lol:

19 Strange Coins (Cool)

Ghost

Ghost

I don't even remember my drops. I think it was

310 Telesto

300 Byronic Hero (Crucible HC)

Really can't remember the 3rd reward I got, lol

Exotic boot engram turned into 310 Radiant Dance Machines. I already had the Quadruple jump boots at 314, so that was fine with me 
nthat.gif

319 ghosts x 2 
nthat.gif

320 x 2 Machine Gun

316 Machine Gun

316 Titan Gloves

310 Rocket Launcher

Some other random NM raid items and a couple legendary engrams too, but that was about it. 

The highlight for me was getting an engram and having a Conspiracy Theory shotgun turn into it. It had:

grenadier

high caliber rounds/oiled frame

final round

Was only like 274, so I dismantled it.

Leveled up Vanguard and got.....Conspiracy Theory shotgun with......

grenadier

snapshot/oiled frame

final round 

indifferent.gif

That and @illsupra  really does have a twin with Jelly in party and chat. Dude trolls and comments exactly like him 
laugh.gif

That's my son....
laugh.gif
I didn't even bring up how once Zero and Biggie got off, and I was about to leave, you guys spent the next like 10 minutes, while farming Omnighoul, every time the 3rd person would join the strike, you would invite them to the fireteam and then boot them from the strike so they wouldn't mess up your farming 
roll.gif

Just thought...you are joking about the son thing right? Or are you old enough to where he really is your son that is playing? 
laugh.gif

That's my son....
laugh.gif
I didn't even bring up how once Zero and Biggie got off, and I was about to leave, you guys spent the next like 10 minutes, while farming Omnighoul, every time the 3rd person would join the strike, you would invite them to the fireteam and then boot them from the strike so they wouldn't mess up your farming 
roll.gif

Just thought...you are joking about the son thing right? Or are you old enough to where he really is your son that is playing?  
laugh.gif
No kids over here, son.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom