Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It's crazy that yall call dude "Booty" instead of Fleece in Xbox chat.

Booty got the gaze!
laugh.gif
Ya'll been said this joke 
indifferent.gif

*sees the recent activity and posts in this thread*

@Biggie62, now I can totally understand why you called this The Real Housewives of Destiny (Xbox edition)

roll.gif

#StayinChill  #PS4Squad

Last edited:
We all good. So everybody on at 7?
bigj505 bigj505

I'm pretty sure 5 others will be on for you.

Breakfast
@willypete
docwatson docwatson
You
@Starfox070

Should be on. If you good with fleece now then he can be the 6th. Or @Putting In Work

I was serious when I said I was done raiding with fleece but since that's my issue y'all can continue with him. We've had more than 6 for a few weeks now.

I'm gonna terrorize never nu nuffin if he's LFGing it

Bungie just tweeted the Nightfall has been fixed. :nthat:

You still do those? Feels like 300+ items stopped dropping after the first week weeks of the "patch" for better rewards.

Yeah, I'm still trying to get free emotes like @Biggie62
. But all I get are ghosts and duplicate Exotics. I really need that tarantela chest piece for my hunters. 

Dude that chest plate is non existent :lol:
I do them but not consistenly for all 3 anymore. Rewards have been kinda eh.... Like one time I got a horn for my sparrow :lol:

Dude that chest plate is non existent
laugh.gif

I do them but not consistenly for all 3 anymore. Rewards have been kinda eh.... Like one time I got a horn for my sparrow
laugh.gif
One of the guys on my friends list has it. Makes me mad I don't have it yet. Anytime I get an exotic chest engram it's always COAL. 
tired.gif

I'd rather take that horn or something you gotta pay silver for instead of the garbage legendaries I been getting lately. They've all been pretty easy lately though so I don't mind running them. As long as it's not Omnigoul.

Yeah, I'm still trying to get free emotes like @Biggie62
. But all I get are ghosts and duplicate Exotics. I really need that tarantela chest piece for my hunters. 

Emotes are definitely the only reason I still do them... If I ever get that Carlton emote from an NF.... :pimp:

Have you ever gotten an emote? I've heard they drop but never got one or saw someone with me get one.

Have you ever gotten an emote? I've heard they drop but never got one or saw someone with me get one.
Biggie got 2 while running them with Zero and myself. 

Pretty sure I got an exotic and Zero got SCs/cloaks/ghosts on those runs...hence his disdain towards them 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Breakfast
@willypete
docwatson docwatson
You
@Starfox070

Should be on. If you good with fleece now then he can be the 6th. Or @Putting In Work

I was serious when I said I was done raiding with fleece but since that's my issue y'all can continue with him. We've had more than 6 for a few weeks now.

I can only raid now with @TimShepard AND bigj505 bigj505

Breakfast
@willypete
docwatson docwatson
You
@Starfox070

I can only raid now with @TimShepard AND bigj505 bigj505
:rofl:

So if I create an "OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 ONLY" Thread would it get deleted? :nerd:  

"Do it" Ben stiller gif

WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON IN OUR RAIDS AND NIGHTFALLS. YOU CONSISTENTLY STRAIGHT BOOTY. THEN YOU BACK OUT ALL BUTT HURT. YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

I'M WRITING A WALL OF RAGE OF TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS PSN SON. THIS DA STREETS. COME SEE ME. IMMA FIND YOU IN TEXAS AND WE GON SEE WHATS GOOD.

YOU CANT RAID WITH US. YOU AINT NOTHIN. STOP LYING SON. YOU CAN TELL ME NOTHING.

WALL OF TEXT

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CANT TAKE THIS TO PM BECAUSE IMMA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW PHONY YOU ARE. THIS AINT ABOUT DESTINY NO MO. ITS ABOUT HOW WE GET IN EACHOTHER'S FEELS.

INTERNET RAGE ARHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHG

THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME.

My girl read this at work and was dying. "I'm not gonna reply but..." had her rolling she said. She said she wasted an hour reading this. She was sad when it was over lmfao.

I love how everyone writing paragraphs bout situations and ishhhh but then be like so we raiding tonight still right? :rofl:

The Tom foolery and sensitivity in this thread made my day :rofl:

I lub y'all Xbox guys, infinite lulz :lol:

Last edited:
Truly are a disfinctional family or those friends that hang out and damn near throw hands every time and still tight as ever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom