Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

All I want to say is thank you for making my commute home full of :rofl:

Seriously wtf is wrong with some of y'all.

I'm pretty sure 5 others will be on for you.

Breakfast
@willypete
docwatson docwatson
You
@Starfox070

Should be on. If you good with fleece now then he can be the 6th. Or putting in work putting in work

I was serious when I said I was done raiding with fleece but since that's my issue y'all can continue with him. We've had more than 6 for a few weeks now.

I'm gonna terrorize never nu nuffin if he's LFGing it

I can only raid now with @TimShepard AND bigj505 bigj505
Yeah 7 o clock . Where you at J

I'm pretty sure 5 others will be on for you.

Breakfast
@willypete
docwatson docwatson
You
@Starfox070

Should be on. If you good with fleece now then he can be the 6th. Or putting in work putting in work

I was serious when I said I was done raiding with fleece but since that's my issue y'all can continue with him. We've had more than 6 for a few weeks now.

I'm gonna terrorize never nu nuffin if he's LFGing it

I can only raid now with @TimShepard AND bigj505 bigj505
Yeah 7 o clock . Where you at J

I'm on

Last edited:

So if I create an "OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 ONLY" Thread would it get deleted? :nerd:  

"Do it" Ben stiller gif

WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON IN OUR RAIDS AND NIGHTFALLS. YOU CONSISTENTLY STRAIGHT BOOTY. THEN YOU BACK OUT ALL BUTT HURT. YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

I'M WRITING A WALL OF RAGE OF TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS PSN SON. THIS DA STREETS. COME SEE ME. IMMA FIND YOU IN TEXAS AND WE GON SEE WHATS GOOD.

YOU CANT RAID WITH US. YOU AINT NOTHIN. STOP LYING SON. YOU CAN TELL ME NOTHING.

WALL OF TEXT

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CANT TAKE THIS TO PM BECAUSE IMMA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW PHONY YOU ARE. THIS AINT ABOUT DESTINY NO MO. ITS ABOUT HOW WE GET IN EACHOTHER'S FEELS.

INTERNET RAGE ARHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHG

THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME.

My girl read this at work and was dying. "I'm not gonna reply but..." had her rolling she said. She said she wasted an hour reading this. She was sad when it was over lmfao.

I was laughing in my office as I was writing this. One of my employees came through and asked what meme I'm laughing at. I was like I can't explain this.

Why you just randomly popped up on my gram feed, you was getting into it with a girl in her comments and she posted the exchange? @TimShepard  You just been internet thuggin all day? Should I posted it for the lulz?

Why you just randomly popped up on my gram feed, you was getting into it with a girl in her comments and she posted the exchange? @TimShepard
 You just been internet thuggin all day? Should I posted it for the lulz?
Lmaoooo IG corny for showing comments now. But yeah I was trolling some girl. Then I spammed the screen shot with my YouTube until she blocked me lmao, any promo is good promo.

Lol @ Internet thuggin

Post it though I guess, i should say no though. If you look under my pics you see mad angry comments from girls I followed and found out they were ugly so I told them or whatever

Last edited:

So if I create an "OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 ONLY" Thread would it get deleted? :nerd:  

"Do it" Ben stiller gif

WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON IN OUR RAIDS AND NIGHTFALLS. YOU CONSISTENTLY STRAIGHT BOOTY. THEN YOU BACK OUT ALL BUTT HURT. YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

I'M WRITING A WALL OF RAGE OF TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS PSN SON. THIS DA STREETS. COME SEE ME. IMMA FIND YOU IN TEXAS AND WE GON SEE WHATS GOOD.

YOU CANT RAID WITH US. YOU AINT NOTHIN. STOP LYING SON. YOU CAN TELL ME NOTHING.

WALL OF TEXT

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CANT TAKE THIS TO PM BECAUSE IMMA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW PHONY YOU ARE. THIS AINT ABOUT DESTINY NO MO. ITS ABOUT HOW WE GET IN EACHOTHER'S FEELS.

THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME.

My girl read this at work and was dying. "I'm not gonna reply but..." had her rolling she said. She said she wasted an hour reading this. She was sad when it was over lmfao.

I was laughing in my office as I was writing this. One of my employees came through and asked what meme I'm laughing at. I was like I can't explain this.
Lmaooo same after she read my "I'm joining the party anyways you got 3 options" she died for like 10 mins her Co workers were asking what she was watching

How many PS4 people still play regularly?
Consistently see TMT, Quad, Jaffe, Ohleo, PeeSN, amongst others. Still going strong, just waiting for new content.
:smile:

Yall running tonight?

So if I create an "OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 ONLY" Thread would it get deleted? 
nerd.gif

"Do it" Ben stiller gif

WALL OF TEXT

Man I gave up on reading this stuff after the 4th page when you posted this 
sick.gif

How many PS4 people still play regularly?

Consistently see TMT, Quad, Jaffe, Ohleo, PeeSN, amongst others. Still going strong, just waiting for new content.

:smile:

Yall running tonight?

"Do it" Ben stiller gif

WALL OF TEXT

Man I gave up on reading this stuff after the 4th page when you posted this :x  

Only Wright, Zero and myself are on. Lets see if Frost gets on and we'll message you unless you have 2 more.

I didn't get anything good in the damn raid last night.

Finally got a 319 or 318 Ghost but that's about it.

My inventory was so full I didn't even see what I got for the challenge because I don't see any new 320 items.

Everyone else flourished though.

Oh yeah a yellow was waiting for me and gave me Arn Anderson 4th Horsemen.

Back
Top Bottom