Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So only Xbox Live servers are down?  Ok then

*hops onto this PS4*

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Question for the PS crew:

Are you experiencing an excessive amount of glitches/general lag in the Raid?

After raiding for the first time on the PS4, I'm feeling like I want to go back and play on the PS3...

I've never experienced anything this bad before :smh:

Destiny is back up!
Try tomorrow? TB is out but I think we can get 6 then do the 3rd challenge before Monday with him and hopefully never snake nothing's struggle Titan.

I went out to eat with my chick yesterday, but when I got back I started infusing stuff and got my Titan up to like 285 :smokin

I'm going to run the weekly strikes with my warlock and titan to get some legendary marks on both so I can buy a titan helmet, chest body, and boots to bring it up higher.

If I can get all the pieces as legendary then I'll infuse up and should be good to go, but it not then I'll still help out if you guys need another.

I went out to eat with my chick yesterday, but when I got back I started infusing stuff and got my Titan up to like 285 :smokin

I'm going to run the weekly strikes with my warlock and titan to get some legendary marks on both so I can buy a titan helmet, chest body, and boots to bring it up higher.

If I can get all the pieces as legendary then I'll infuse up and should be good to go, but it not then I'll still help out if you guys need another.

What time will you be online today? I can help you run strikes with your Titan.

What time will you be online today? I can help you run strikes with your Titan.

If I get out of work on time hopefully 5:30 pm EST I should be on.

Destiny is back up!
Try tomorrow? TB is out but I think we can get 6 then do the 3rd challenge before Monday with him and hopefully never snake nothing's struggle Titan.

yea we can help you get your weight up....

what we can do is have 3 of us get to the end of the nightfall then sub you in if we can.... we can beat it with you so you can get double exp and maybe a reward thats titan related too.... this will allow you to gain experience quicker until the reset next week. TB may have to wait until 830 to hop on so we may need you for the 1st challenge if you dont mind.

regardless, we can do that checkpoint magic so that we can team up and get your challenge done monday (at the latest) if you get your titan ready.

willypete willypete you work on that struggle bubble yet? we need weapons of light for the ogre, sisters, and the warpriest

Last edited:

After raiding for the first time on the PS4, I'm feeling like I want to go back and play on the PS3...

I've never experienced anything this bad before
mean.gif
Nah, not really. Sometimes it does happen though, and when it does, just pop back out to orbit, wait like a min then go back in. Should choose the best host for your fireteam. Most of the issues we ever encounter is from a spotty host with a bad internet connection. That's when the glitches occur the most.

I've never experienced anything this bad before :smh:

Nah, not really. Sometimes it does happen though, and when it does, just pop back out to orbit, wait like a min then go back in. Should choose the best host for your fireteam. Most of the issues we ever encounter is from a spotty host with a bad internet connection. That's when the glitches occur the most.

Weve been having issues with the aura transferring during the totem part pretty consistently. JJ said its been buggy since the Halloween stuff dropped

Back
Top Bottom