Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif

What is going on here? Ya'll really need to chill.

mean.gif

dude really trying to pull me into yall beef.

@@Putting In Work - said you ditched us in here so its nothing to be said on that front other than you saw it, you gave a reply, i gave you a hard time eventually you started running with us again.... your boy is on fire right now tho. im not the one that sits back and denies everything.
Same way you tried to create a beef between Un and I? 

....Oh

I knew you'd fold when it was time to own up though, but you'll sit here and still talk about me 
roll.gif

One thing I never needed to do was lie. And lie on people from NT? What beneficial gain am I getting from that?

But OK, say whatever ya'll need to believe.
its nothing to fold about. you dont reason with illogical. im not going to sit back and argue with you anymore. you can have a 1 sided convo from here on out.
 Bruh whatever, I'm done addressing you. You know what was said. I know what was said. Anyone else in the party knows what was said.

It's all fun and games until the people you talk about asking you what you said. Then all of a sudden you got selective amnesia and Fleece is a liar. 

OK. Don't ever talk about me as a person again. You can't even tell people what you said about 'em.

J just remember who had your back when they ditched you bruh 
roll.gif

Remember who showed gratitude this whole time and who you HAD to "get on" for them to appreciate you again

You gonna come at me though? That's crazy lmfao. Much success to your destiny characters, bruh.

Sorry I made jokes about you spazzing on a dude and tethering, who knew a man would be this sensitive over his tether aim 

Last edited:
I'm appalled that they really trying to call me a liar, though. I might front on you but lie? That's crazy.

Idk i havent been there lately so i dont have anything to say about whats going on.

All i kno is yall need to chill its just a game.

I like playing everything with yall except raiding. Its like sparrow racing great times, iron banner great times, raiding everybody loses there mines.

Im far far from the best probably the worst dude on here but trying to raid with yall gives me a headache real talk but i love yall.

IMO tho bigj yo get mad over little stuff way to easy but i understand you have limited time so you dont need your time wasted. Fleece you get mad when people call you out on stupid stuff you do to easy. You do do stupid ish at the wrong time its funny to me but you gotta understand tme is money with certain people.

I havent played with the other dudes that much(pause). So i cant speak on them.

All in all its a game. No nee for all the feels. [Mobb deep]spread love not war[Mobb deep]

Welp this was an interesting turn of events. Just when I developed trust in @TimShepard, and was willing to raid on a more consistent basis with y'all, bigj505 bigj505 gives him the boot. Undefined Undefined and Warmachine85 Warmachine85 are left speechless. @Putting In Work got more riled up then I've ever witnessed, and @Starfox070 still patting himself on the back through all of this beef. This happen been a wild morning. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

shottadru shottadru , can you record the meet up between Never and Fleece? Fleece, make sure your girl is there so she's on camera too.

I'm appalled that they really trying to call me a liar, though. I might front on you but lie? That's crazy.

Idk i havent been there lately so i dont have anything to say about whats going on.

I like playing everything with yall except raiding. Its like sparrow racing great times, iron banner great times, raiding everybody loses there mines.

Im far far from the best probably the worst dude on here but trying to raid with yall gives me a headache real talk but i love yall.

IMO tho bigj yo get mad over little stuff way to easy but i understand you have limited time so you dont need your time wasted. Fleece you get mad when people call you out on stupid stuff you do to easy. You do do stupid ish at the wrong time its funny to me but you gotta understand tme is money with certain people.

All in all its a game. No nee for all the feels. [Mobb deep]spread love not war[Mobb deep]

im not sure where yall get my time is limited stuff from to be honest. i get annoyed when dudes dont take accountability and dont communicate. i dont expect people to be perfect and im not really thinking about time when im playing except for when people make you sit around and wait for them.

yall werent even there last night to be honest. i was literally being supportive since we've gotten past a lot of the crap we used to struggle on. people painting pictures of what you think vs what you know.

Man this all started cause I was joking with Un about his tether aim (Which he did miss a lot, I stand by what I said, and he know he missed a lot) and him spazzing on a dude.

Then he turns that into me calling him "Trash"

Then I'm "selfish"

Then he won't "raid with me no more"

Then I'm a "liar"

Mind you, pages back I thanked him for carrying me and told him he was a great leader. Now I think you're trash and I'm selfish?

Then when I call him out on what he says about other dudes I'm a liar again?

Dude took jokes and completely went left with them. But slandered me in MAD posts and I ain't cry or whine about it once, so why is he doing it?

I'm bout to just start violating him like everyone else, cause that's how you stay on good terms with J, apparently. 

It's a game and people getting in they feelings. Just like he said I was sensitive when I said I'll LFG since they raided without me. Always creating something out off nothing. 

And I don't got no problem with you @championboyz7  cause I don't even know you besides Xbox, I just thought it was funny you wouldn't do the raid, but you'll use dudes for the challenge. And that's what you said yourself in a post.

EDIT: I ain't do nothing "dumb" and he knows that. Ask him. What I do dumb? Pop a 3 of coins right after shade? C'mon son. He even admitted last night I held my own. So ask him how I slacked.

Last edited:
Welp this was an interesting turn of events. Just when I developed trust in @TimShepard, and was willing to raid on a more consistent basis with y'all, @bigj505 gives him the boot. @Ace93 and @JulesLives are left speechless. @Putting In Work got more riled up then I've ever witnessed, and @Starfox070 still patting himself on the back through all of this beef. This happen been a wild morning.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@shottadru, can you record the meet up between Never and Fleece? Fleece, make sure your girl is there so she's on camera too.
Bruh you gonna stop with this damn obsession with my girl
But I'm sure your wife can record it for us.

Bruh you gonna stop with this damn obsession with my girl

But I'm sure your wife can record it for us.

ahh you tricksies! we thought the pic was in the spoiler. so uhhhhh... i'll see everyone at 7pm for the raid then?

I got a lot of reading to catch up on.

But I can tell the lulz will be plentiful.
devil.gif
And Imma still join the party and the raid tonight. He got three options:

1. Play

2. Kick me

3. Leave

2 of those options will show the people who's really mad.

Why let another man ruin my gaming experience

Last edited:
Well, while there's a break in the action, I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I've made the jump to the PS4! I know the PS crew is on vacation until new content drops, but if anybody is interested in grinding for 320, or going on some LightHouse runs, let me know!

And bigj505 bigj505 , you'd be welcomed here on the Light Side :smokin

(Screenshot for proof of competence haha)

View media item 1866158

Last edited:
Well, while there's a break in the action, I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I've made the jump to the PS4! I know the PS crew is on vacation until new content drops, but if anybody is interested in grinding for 320, or going on some LightHouse runs, let me know!

And @bigj505, you'd be welcomed here on the Light Side
smokin.gif

I really want to see a 320. Once I do, I'm retiring. That's really on my bucket list of life.

And bigj505 bigj505 , you'd be welcomed here on the Light Side :smokin

View media item 1866158

that warlock is :pimp:

i think my titan just needs a couple pieces to get to 320 (barely a 319 now). do yo u know if it rounds you up or do you really need all 320 everything to see 320?

I really want to see a 320. Once I do, I'm retiring. That's really on my bucket list of life.
320 is really more of a milestone than it is a useful achievement, but I'm only missing a Class Item and Ghost! C'mon RNGesus, this is my week!
Isn't it impossible to hit 320 though? I know J said he thinks it's something in the coding that won't let you? Like the RNG won't drop the 320 pieces you need for it? I wonder if you make your light lower, would a 320 ghost or Class drop for you? 

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that warlock is :pimp:

i think my titan just needs a couple pieces to get to 320 (barely a 319 now). do yo u know if it rounds you up or do you really need all 320 everything to see 320?

Definitely need all 9 pieces :frown:

A homie in my clan has a character at 19 and 99%!!! He has a 319 ghost.... Super rough stuff...

that warlock is
pimp.gif

Definitely need all 9 pieces
frown.gif

A homie in my clan has a character at 19 and 99%!!! He has a 319 ghost.... Super rough stuff...
LMFAO Damn. I got like 3, 320 ghosts in total...That's the funny part. I always hear of people needing 320 ghosts.

Isn't it impossible to hit 320 though? I know J said he thinks it's something in the coding that won't let you? Like the RNG won't drop the 320 pieces you need for it? I wonder if you make your light lower, would a 320 ghost or Class drop for you? 

The only time I've ever heard of it being 'impossible' was when 320 Artifacts were unavailable. Other than that...

I guess I'd be willing to try anything at this point haha

The only time I've ever heard of it being 'impossible' was when 320 Artifacts were unavailable. Other than that...

You'd be the first.

At that point, you need to just pop a titan bubble, sit down and watch everyone else put in work. You a 320 now. You an OG. You don't need to put in work anymore.

that has to be the worse feeling.

ive been fishing for a 320 ghost for the longest now. highest i have is a 319 which i know will be the deal breaker for me.

right now, the things that arent 320 are:

318 secondary
319 ghost
314 chest

im sure i can LFG the challenge this week to get the secondary (if it drops on either of my chars). the chest is possible next week but goodness.... the ghost :smh:

Man this all started cause I was joking with Un about his tether aim (Which he did miss a lot, I stand by what I said, and he know he missed a lot) and him spazzing on a dude.

Then he turns that into me calling him "Trash"
Then I'm "selfish"
Then he won't "raid with me no more"
Then I'm a "liar"

Mind you, pages back I thanked him for carrying me and told him he was a great leader. Now I think you're trash and I'm selfish?

Then when I call him out on what he says about other dudes I'm a liar again?

Dude took jokes and completely went left with them. But slandered me in MAD posts and I ain't cry or whine about it once, so why is he doing it?

I'm bout to just start violating him like everyone else, cause that's how you stay on good terms with J, apparently. 

It's a game and people getting in they feelings. Just like he said I was sensitive when I said I'll LFG since they raided without me. Always creating something out off nothing. 

And I don't got no problem with you @championboyz7
 cause I don't even know you besides Xbox, I just thought it was funny you wouldn't do the raid, but you'll use dudes for the challenge. And that's what you said yourself in a post.

EDIT: I ain't do nothing "dumb" and he knows that. Ask him. What I do dumb? Pop a 3 of coins right after shade? C'mon son. He even admitted last night I held my own. So ask him how I slacked.
Look that post for me. Cause I don't ever recall saying that. Even j is down to do the challenge only and stop there i said nah I prefer to do the entire raid. Get out of here with that noise.
Don't be trying to change this to me. I don't know what's going on between yall.

Last edited:
Look that post for me. Cause I don't ever recall saying that. Even j is down to do the challenge only and stop there i said nah I prefer to do the entire raid. Get out of here with that noise.
Don't be trying to change this to me. I don't know what's going on between yall .

from what i recall,

bigj505 bigj505 was cool with just doin just the challenge or certain checkpoints, and championboyz7 championboyz7 said he'd prefer to do the whole raid start-to-finish.

Don't be trying to change this to me. I don't know what's going on between yall .
from what i recall,

@bigj505 was cool with just doin just the challenge or certain checkpoints, and @championboyz7 said he'd prefer to do the whole raid start-to-finish.
Not yesterday. This was about 1-2 weeks ago. Golgoroth challenge, I believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom