Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Good Morning. Let's have peace my Xbox bredrin.

Nah

Fleece carnage reports are the funniest.

He's burnt for putting our names in the damn LFG post my iPad was on fire Bruh with invites

Also, LFG dude was trash he was trying to make orbs after j grabed relic like me and kept dying. I told his trash self to get into the aura after you Fire teather or go up top. I'm not responsible for killing extra eyes. So you can make optional orbs. Smh....

we also would have been done like a whole hour ago. We completed the damn challenge like 4 times.

Last edited:
:lol:

im done man. fleece, you can run your own raid bruh.... i wont be part of any of yours in the future. too much drama from your end and i am too old for it.
:rofl:

Now you mad. Which is funny. Cause you're the dramatic one. We all know that. That's why you in your feelings now telling me run my own raids. But it was all good all the times you posted going in on me and my performance but can't take criticism or jokes yourself. Idc.

Good riddance [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Good Morning. Let's have peace my Xbox bredrin.

Nah

Fleece carnage reports are the funniest.

He's burnt for putting our names in the damn LFG post my iPad was on fire Bruh with invites

Also, LFG dude was trash he was trying to make orbs after j grabed relic like me and kept dying. I told his trash self to get into the aura after you Fire teather or go up top. I'm not responsible for killing extra eyes. So you can make optional orbs. Smh....

we also would have been done like a whole hour ago. We completed the damn challenge like 4 times.
Nah he wasn't bad. Probably just tethered at bad times. But he did get us mad orbs.

And F a carnage report, I was solid.

But now it makes sense why he kept dying from eyes lmaoooo

im done man. fleece, you can run your own raid bruh.... i wont be part of any of yours in the future. too much drama from your end and i am too old for it.

Don't be like that let fleece do his ole carnage report. we got the job done we will all be back next week doing challenge and yelling at each other. It happens every week. I TBH most groups cannot even complete challenge mode never mind learn it with a new character and do it.

We all helped ogres specially in the back that's why they were melting fast. As plate 3 I had a head start each time cause plates and Titans were team shooting. No one person that night was a MVP we all died at some point, but as much as we argued we communicated and made up for any mistakes during each run.

We did the damn challenge mode 4 times. In one night.

Outside of bungie screwing us 3 times.

We know how we all work we know where our short comings are everyone in the group is solid. Especially last night.

But the LFG dude was trash how you died then blame us for not covering you take ur non clutch self up top and let me do work. Bruh. Who's man was that ole crying self

Nah he wasn't bad. Probably just tethered at bad times. But he did get us mad orbs.

He was bad in my eyes from a raiding stand point cause he was experienced and wasn't open to taking a diffrent role. That's the first no no in raiding

Don't be like that let fleece do his ole carnage report. we got the job done we will all be back next week doing challenge and yelling at each other. It happens every week. I TBH most groups cannot even complete challenge mode never mind learn it with a new character and do it.

We all helped ogres specially in the back that's why they were melting fast. As plate 3 I had a head start each time cause plates and Titans were team shooting. No one person that night was a MVP we all died at some point, but as much as we argued we communicated and made up for any mistakes during each run.

We did the damn challenge mode 4 times. In one night.

Outside of bungie screwing us 3 times.

We know how we all work we know where our short comings are everyone in the group is solid. Especially last night.

But the LFG dude was trash how you died then blame us for not covering you take ur non clutch self up top and let me do work. Bruh. Who's man was that ole crying self
Nah that's J though. It was AL good all those weeks he went in on me for what I wasn't doing right. But point out one thing about him and he's in his feelings. Notice how everything he replied to was stuff I wasn't said but what he "interpreted". Bruh has a huge ego and thinks he was the one who created Destiny or something.

Funny part is, let me have messed up last night and he would've posted about it today. But I didn't.

Never said anyone was trash last night. I said his tether was trash most of the time. Everyone was solid, hence us beating it mad times last night.

Now he don't wanna raid with me no more cause I critiqued his tether and didn't give him credit for what he didn't do :frown:

Last edited:
He'll be back we all come back

But that LFG post thing had me in feelings I hate my phone being blown up or any device

Last edited:

He was bad in my eyes from a raiding stand point cause he was experienced and wasn't open to taking a diffrent role. That's the first no no in raiding
Oh ight, well you'd know more than me cause you were a plate across from him. At least,he ain't dip out like other dude SMFH

yea like dude was chill and all but he kept dying and on some dumb stuff. its not like i was on him but when he started pointing fingers, what was i supposed to do? dude really tried to blame ME, the runner for him dying yet im scolding him tho?

"they eye has it in for me"......

but fleece comes in here with lies like i was going off on dude and whatever. i could have sworn i was chilling for the most part. :smh:

dude: "the eye keeps killing me.... why cant anyone stop the eye from killing me?"
me: "hey you know you can just pop the eye real quick and you'll be fine right?"
dude " :stoneface: "

then he tells me i need to essentially run to him to save his life instead of worrying about killing the vessel.... thats my fault right?

Last edited:

But that LFG post thing had me in feelings I hate my phone being blown up or any device
Well, as always I ain't never mad.

I had mad posts from him slandering me in this thread. Mad people in this thread went in on me. Never got mad or said "You're all on your own, I'm done raiding with you".

It's all critique and jokes until we choose what to take personal.

Last edited:

I had mad posts from him slandering me in this thread. Mad people in this thread went in on me. Never got mad or said "You're all on your own, I'm done raiding with you".

Guess that's the difference.

naw you just dont understand and thats fine.

its not just 1 moment that tells me im done. its cumulative and you stay being wrong and not knowing/realizing it. i dont have time for that. i really dont.

and dude said he aint never mad but wouldnt talk to us when we raided without him.... tried to start his own team and all....

View media item 1808355

Last edited:
Toast with a spread of bitter 
roll.gif

yea like dude was chill and all but he kept dying and on some dumb stuff. its not like i was on him but when he started pointing fingers, what was i supposed to do? dude really tried to blame ME, the runner for him dying yet im scolding him tho?

"they eye has it in for me"......

but fleece comes in here with lies like i was going off on dude and whatever. i could have sworn i was chilling for the most part. :smh:

dude: "the eye keeps killing me.... why cant anyone stop the eye from killing me?"
me: "hey you know you can just pop the eye real quick and you'll be fine right?"
dude " :stoneface: "

then he tells me i need to essentially run to him to save his life instead of worrying about killing the vessel.... thats my fault right?
Once again.....Never said you weren't calm. I said you spazzed on him. Doesn't necessarily mean you were screaming in the mic at dude.

I Guess how you talk to randoms and how I talk to them are different, cause they leave left and right so if dude is good I would tell him not to die...Actually I spazzed on LFG's too. F it.

But you acting like dude a member on here or gonna see it. And why do any one of us care if you spazzed or not? What is he to us? You took it entirely wrong lol

lying is lying... dude really was on his slander last night and acting like he wasnt :pimp:

Guess that's the difference.

naw you just dont understand and thats fine.

its not just 1 moment that tells me im done. its cumulative and you stay being wrong and not knowing/realizing it. i dont have time for that. i really dont.

and dude said he aint never mad but wouldnt talk to us when we raided without him.... tried to start his own team and all....

View media item 1808355
I "tried" to raid without yall? So me running a raid in the day time when no one is on...Is me being mad and trying to raid without yall?

But did I say I was mad? Did I say I was ditching yall? Here you go, making stuff up again about how I feel or what I think. You got a degree in psychology or something?

So I went in on you more times then you went in on me? And i stay wrong and you stay right? Lmaooooooo OK Jed. Forgot only you can be right.

bruh... im 100% fine doing other stuff. yall got 6 now so you gucci.

im not down for dudes that play for themselves, deny everything and try to flip the script, and cant even recognize good and bad players.

I forgot J supposed to be perfect. I'm sorry I exposed you for being human when I said you missed mad tethers.

Does this make me Leonidas when he threw the spear at Xerxes?

im not down for dudes that play for themselves, deny everything and try to flip the script, and cant even recognize good and bad players.
So you not down for you?

considering how many times ive helped you and others do whatever is needed in destiny without getting anything for myself, its obvious that i am not down for me. the new raid team was actually formed for TB not me. He had never finished the raid on hard and talked about it a few times. Thats my boy and i helped make it happen. Dont forget my 3 characters were already high levels so me fighting and fighting through the raid for 3 light levels wasnt appealing. im what you call a team player. its not just last night that you've shown how selfish you are. its been a few times but you dont agree which is fine. this whole, i need to expose J act just really shows you are out to prove something which i dont have time for.

Last edited:
roll.gif

I love you guys.

I love the smell of hostile paragraphs in the destiny thread from XBone players in the morning.

I love the drama that always involves Fleece in here.

This thread lit.

Back to watching from the rafters.

images

So you not down for you?

considering how many times ive helped you and others do whatever is needed in destiny without getting anything for myself, its obvious that i am not down for me. the new raid team was actually formed for TB not me. He had never finished the raid on hard and talked about it a few times. Thats my boy and i helped make it happen. Dont forget my 3 characters were already high levels so me fighting and fighting through the raid for 3 light levels wasnt appealing. im what you call a team player. its not just last night that you've shown how selfish you are. its been a few times but you dont agree which is fine. this whole, i need to expose J act just really shows you are out to prove something which i dont have time for.
You so right. I'm selfish. I'm all about myself. You dont got time for it. I have a "I need to expose j" act but you have tons of posts talking about me. Cool.

So you don't have time for people like me, but have time for people you've also helped who, when you need your their help, they "try to join" a party 2x...Then restart their Xbox and LFG. And you never hear from them until the next day on Niketalk. Which has happened multiple times. But you got time for them and still invite them, right? You even TALKED about this and admitted that you've helped other people who screw you over but you still keep them around because NOW they come through. We had conversations about that. But you wanna call me unappreciated and selfish???

But yOull deflect and make up excuses for this too, so F it. I'm the only one "talking" about you, but you're the only one saying Im not a team player, go figure.

Just remember who was in the party with you when we were waiting on 4 dudes cause no one was on the time they said they would be, before calling me selfish. Foh.

You still invite dudes who say "I won't help with the raid but I'll run challenge with you" but now I'm selfish and I have my own agenda. You even got people who supposed to help you and by the time you ready to invite them, they're in their own raid.

You got a lot of nerve bruh. Won't spazz on the people who play you, but youll come at me cause of a joke. FOH. Who you really mad at??? Me or yourself?????????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom