Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:rofl:

I love you guys.

I love the smell of hostile paragraphs in the destiny thread from XBone players in the morning.

I love the drama that always involves Fleece in here.

This thread lit.

Back to watching from the rafters.

images

Won't be because of me tho :wink:

Both y'all sound butt hurt but regardless I thought we were all fam?

PS players probably roasting the XBone crew right now.

I ain't never hurt or mad, not over some forums or video games. I ain't throw threats about anyone else raiding on their own, it's just funny he calls me selfish but invites people who screwed him over time after time. Always gave him props and even called him a good leader (Posts can prove it), but he will sit here and lie and read what he wants, then try to "expose" me. Expose the people who played you all those times, son. Regardless of how much trash I talk, I've always stuck around. FOH.

Even when Un and I got into it and he said "Go run normal raids then" THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID. I ain't cry or whine about it. I ran them, got my experience up and came back.

Last edited:
I ain't never hurt or mad, not over some forums or video games. I ain't throw threats about anyone else raiding on their own, it's just funny he calls me selfish but invites people who screwed him over time after time. 

I'm sorry but clearly you must feel some way if you're still going back and forth. If it's that serious just PM one another.

I ain't never hurt or mad, not over some forums or video games. I ain't throw threats about anyone else raiding on their own, it's just funny he calls me selfish but invites people who screwed him over time after time. 
I'm sorry but clearly you must feel some way if you're still going back and forth. If it's that serious just PM one another.
I said he missed tethers and spazzed on dude. He came back on some whole other ish. F a PM.

as they should..... and im not hurt at all. just tired.
Nah you right. I'm selfish and ungrateful and whatever else you say. But it's all good, you don't need me, right?

Just invite @Putting In Work  ..... That's if he doesn't try to join the party 2x, say "Yo Jay" and then leave, restart his Xbox and LFG a raid when he's back on when you're in the party waiting on me.

Oh, you can always get @championboyz7  ..... I mean from what he said he won't run raid with you, but he will use you for the challenge. Just kick someone out when you get to Warpriest and sub him in, then swap back out after the challenge.

Or me, who actually always came through and if I was gonna be late, I let you know ahead of time via Xbox messages or NT.

If you gonna call me selfish and all of these other names, call out everyone else. You'll say I popped 3 of coins in shade, I don't know how to use a Titan, you spoon fed me how to kill ogres, but won't post about Putting In Work capturing gaze by shooting Oryx in the leg when he was a 317 or whatever.......................POST THAT.

We even had a talk about dudes you teaching the ropes to, never coming through for you and you ADMITTED I always came through.

But you right Jed, I'm the selfish one. Even though I been gave you props for being a good leader and thanking you for carrying me in the hard raid when I sucked at it. From that, to me saying you trash. DING DING DING YOU GOT IT LMFAO.

And everything I just stated is pure facts, and whoever was in the party or on NT when these events occurred knows it, so whoever is mad, oh well. It's facts.

Last edited:

Nah you right. I'm selfish and ungrateful and whatever else you say. But it's all good, you don't need me, right?

Just invite @Putting In Work
 ..... That's if he doesn't try to join the party 2x, say "Yo Jay" and then leave, restart his Xbox and LFG a raid when he's back on when you're in the party waiting on me.

Oh, you can always get @championboyz7
 ..... I mean from what he said he won't run raid with you, but he will use you for the challenge. Just kick someone out when you get to Warpriest and sub him in, then swap back out after the challenge.

Or me, who actually always came through and if I was gonna be late, I let you know ahead of time via Xbox messages or NT.

If you gonna call me selfish and all of these other names, call out everyone else. You'll say I popped 3 of coins in shade, I don't know how to use a Titan, you spoon fed me how to kill ogres, but won't post about Putting In Work capturing gaze by shooting Oryx in the leg when he was a 317 or whatever.......................POST THAT.

We even had a talk about dudes you teaching the ropes to, never coming through for you and you ADMITTED I always came through.

But you right Jed, I'm the selfish one.

i dont need to do any of that bruh.... im just done playing with you. all that emotion or whatever you been displaying can go to rest at that point. you selfish. i dont fool with selfish dudes. thats not what im about.

Just invite @Putting In Work
 ..... That's if he doesn't try to join the party 2x, say "Yo Jay" and then leave, restart his Xbox and LFG a raid when he's back on when you're in the party waiting on me.

Oh, you can always get @championboyz7
 ..... I mean from what he said he won't run raid with you, but he will use you for the challenge. Just kick someone out when you get to Warpriest and sub him in, then swap back out after the challenge.

But you right Jed, I'm the selfish one.
i dont need to do any of that bruh.... im just done playing with you. all that emotion or whatever you been displaying can go to rest at that point. you selfish. i dont fool with selfish dudes. thats not what im about.
You striking out facts when they presented? Just like you, Jed. Act your age for once, bruh. How you don't fool with selfish dudes but I just named two you still fool with?
roll.gif

Do you even know what "Selfish" is?

Last edited:
I haven't kept up with the thread lately but seen this **** boy mentioned me now with some BS.

I'm at work at the moment so I'll go back and read where I left off at.

But @TimShepard you and bigj505 bigj505 are full of ****.

Ol talking about N's behind their backs, but still asking me to help you guys in the raid. Snake *** dudes bruh :smh:.

Just like you guys my Warlock was 319 because of me. Nobody carried my Warlock up to that high light level from NT I did it by LFG'ing and what not so when I was running raids with you guys it wasn't for my benefit either.

@TimShepard FOH.. I don't know what part you're talking about that I reset my Xbox when I jumped in a party, but I will assume it was from a few weeks back when you guys were on Oryx and I left off the raid at daughters with you guys days prior, but you guys played with another team to get to Oryx so I had go back and complete daughters. I think you guys were playing PvP or something so I figured I could quickly run daughters and catch up to you guys where you guys were at at Oryx. By the time I finished the daughters, which was quick, I came back and you guys already had a team so I just LFG'd the rest. In this same thread there is proof and I remember bigj answering slick the next day talking about thanks for the update but we didn't get to complete it so come through today, and I did even though I wouldn't gain anything from it since I completed it already but I still helped you guys.

I came into the thread the next day and said what happened I don't remember resetting my Xbox though, but if that's what you're talking about so what the big ******* deal if I missed a raid with you guys one time. I came through every single time you guys mentioned me or asked me while I was on. I had to LFG myself up to 319 with my Warlock because you guys were inconsistent with the raiding so it's not like I had an allegiance with team struggle but I was always willing to help you bum *** poo put *****. A lot of times you guys already had/have six players and I recently saw lately that I was being left out of the raid teams but I don't cry or care about it because according to you guys I was holding you guys back :lol: FOH.

The part about not grabbing the gaze man you misconstrued dude I didn't say I couldn't grab the gaze I said it was a good idea for me to grab gaze since you guys other boy mustang or Rstang didn't have a black spindle and I did so it would make more sense for me to shoot the Ogre's stomach than to get gaze. Let Rstang grab gaze because he didn't have black spindle or ToM.

B.A.N.'s bruh on some for real for real **** talking about dudes behind their back if you dudes had a problem with me you should have came in the thread and said it and I would have kept it moving.

And YOU Booty :smh: YOU OF ALL PEOPLE :smh: you are the definition of a sensitive thug bruh on some real **** man. The worst part is all the **** they talk about you when you not around or in the party and I never once join in on the slander against you even though we had our little spat and are not cool anymore. But now I see when I wasn't in the party you guys were talking **** about me.

I'll read back the last few pages since I missed them but I can't believe you guys are accusing me of being selfish... me. The last person anyone of you guys should accuse of that is myself. I always came through when it was asked of me.

But you know what Booty you've been on your little slander campaign trying to turn dudes against me or something it seems because bigj I want you to come in here right now yourself and say what he's saying is true. Tell me when I ever fronted on you guys... ever.

I haven't kept up with the thread lately but seen this **** boy mentioned me now with some BS.

But @TimShepard you and @bigj505 are full of ****.

Ol talking about N's behind their backs, but still asking me to help you guys in the raid. Snake *** dudes bruh
mean.gif

Just like you guys my Warlock was 319 because of me. Nobody carried my Warlock up to that high light level from NT I did it by LFG'ing and what not so when I was running raids with you guys it wasn't for my benefit either.

@TimShepard FOH.. I don't know what part you're talking about that I reset my Xbox when I jumped in a party, but I will assume it was from a few weeks back when you guys were on Oryx and I left off the raid at daughters with you guys days prior, but you guys played with another team to get to Oryx so I had go back and complete daughters. I think you guys were playing PvP or something so I figured I could quickly run daughters and catch up to you guys where you guys were at at Oryx. By the time I finished the daughters, which was quick, I came back and you guys already had a team so I just LFG'd the rest. In this same thread there is proof and I remember bigj answering slick the next day talking about thanks for the update but we didn't get to complete it so come through today, and I did even though I wouldn't gain anything from it since I completed it already but I still helped you guys.

I came into the thread the next day and said what happened I don't remember resetting my Xbox though, but if that's what you're talking about so what the big ******* deal if I missed a raid with you guys one time. I came through every single time you guys mentioned me or asked me while I was on. I had to LFG myself up to 319 with my Warlock because you guys were inconsistent with the raiding so it's not like I had an allegiance with team struggle but I was always willing to help you bum *** poo put *****. A lot of times you guys already had/have six players and I recently saw lately that I was being left out of the raid teams but I don't cry or care about it because according to you guys I was holding you guys back
laugh.gif
FOH.

The part about not grabbing the gaze man you misconstrued dude I didn't say I couldn't grab the gaze I said it was a good idea for me to grab gaze since you guys other boy mustang or Rstang didn't have a black spindle and I did so it would make more sense for me to shoot the Ogre's stomach than to get gaze. Let Rstang grab gaze because he didn't have black spindle or ToM.

B.A.N.'s bruh on some for real for real **** talking about dudes behind their back if you dudes had a problem with me you should have came in the thread and said it and I would have kept it moving.

And YOU Booty
mean.gif
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE
mean.gif
you are the definition of a sensitive thug bruh on some real **** man. The worst part is all the **** they talk about you when you not around or in the party and I never once join in on the slander against you even though we had our little spat and are not cool anymore. But now I see when I wasn't in the party you guys were talking **** about me.

I'll read back the last few pages since I missed them but I can't believe you guys are accusing me of being selfish... me. The last person anyone of you guys should accuse of that is myself. I always came through when it was asked of me.

But you know what Booty you've been on your little slander campaign trying to turn dudes against me or something it seems because bigj I want you to come in here right now yourself and say what he's saying is true. Tell me when I ever fronted on you guys... ever.
All facts. You can say what you want, but it's all facts.

And turn dudes against you? Why? How does that help me?

You're the sensitive thug, screaming at me like I'm your son cause I got a calcified fragment by myself when I TOLD you to follow me and you dipped off and did what you wanted. I only ain't spazz cause it's Xbox, what I look like screaming online? THAT'S when I stopped F'n with you. And you know it. Cause you NEVER tagged me in a post after. Never addressed me on NT on in a party. Never texted me again. Let's not play dumb.

Then you lied on Shotta saying "Shotta told me about you", I asked that man myself, he said he don't even talk to you like that.

But I'm open to meet up if that's what you want to do. You not bout to pull my card. I just want you to scream at me in person like you did over Xbox. That's all I want, to be honest.

And J knows what was said in the conversations, but he probably gonna front about it anyways. Go ahead @bigj505  , since you wanna tell me about myself in front of all of these people, tell Never Had Much how you really feel. Cause you sure told me when he flaked on you all those times.

Talk about you when you not in the party? Bruh, you not important. No one worried about you. Calm down, lil boy. Like we all waiting for you to leave a party like "Yay we can talk about him now!". Who are you?

And I never asked you to help in a raid, that's @bigj505  . I don't reach out to people who don't F with me. He does.

all in all, YOU GOT MY NUMBER YOU CAN HIT MY LINE DIRECTLY IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM. 

Last edited:

But [@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"Shotta told me about you", I asked that man myself, he said he don't even talk to you like that.

But I'm open to meet up if that's what you want to do. You not bout to pull my card. I just want you to scream at me in person like you did over Xbox. That's all I want, to be honest.

And J knows what was said in the conversations, but he probably gonna front about it anyways. Go ahead @bigj505
 , since you wanna tell me about myself in front of all of these people, tell Never Had Much how you really feel. Cause you sure told me when he flaked on you all those times.

Talk about you when you not in the party? Bruh, you not important. No one worried about you. Calm down, lil boy. Like we all waiting for you to leave a party like "Yay we can talk about him now!". Who are you?

And I never asked you to help in a raid, that's @bigj505
 . I don't reach out to people who don't F with me. He does.

all in all, YOU GOT MY NUMBER YOU CAN HIT MY LINE DIRECTLY IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM. 

View media item 1791044

Yo you a lying *** dude bruh.

I'm at work so I'll get back to this **** later.

:lol:

:smh:

dude really trying to pull me into yall beef.

putting in work putting in work - said you ditched us in here so its nothing to be said on that front other than you saw it, you gave a reply, i gave you a hard time eventually you started running with us again.... your boy is on fire right now tho. im not the one that sits back and denies everything.

i thought you ditched us (tell me you didnt see me say that in here)... but you showed otherwise. not sure how im a snake or whatever i guess i learn something new every day. :smh:

Last edited:

But @@TimShepard you and @@bigj505 are full of ****.

Ol talking about N's behind their backs, but still asking me to help you guys in the raid. Snake *** dudes bruh
mean.gif

@@TimShepard FOH.. I don't know what part you're talking about that I reset my Xbox when I jumped in a party, but I will assume it was from a few weeks back when you guys were on Oryx and I left off the raid at daughters with you guys days prior, but you guys played with another team to get to Oryx so I had go back and complete daughters. I think you guys were playing PvP or something so I figured I could quickly run daughters and catch up to you guys where you guys were at at Oryx. By the time I finished the daughters, which was quick, I came back and you guys already had a team so I just LFG'd the rest. In this same thread there is proof and I remember bigj answering slick the next day talking about thanks for the update but we didn't get to complete it so come through today, and I did even though I wouldn't gain anything from it since I completed it already but I still helped you guys.

I came into the thread the next day and said what happened I don't remember resetting my Xbox though, but if that's what you're talking about so what the big ******* deal if I missed a raid with you guys one time. I came through every single time you guys mentioned me or asked me while I was on. I had to LFG myself up to 319 with my Warlock because you guys were inconsistent with the raiding so it's not like I had an allegiance with team struggle but I was always willing to help you bum *** poo put *****. A lot of times you guys already had/have six players and I recently saw lately that I was being left out of the raid teams but I don't cry or care about it because according to you guys I was holding you guys back
laugh.gif
FOH.

And YOU Booty
mean.gif
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE
mean.gif
you are the definition of a sensitive thug bruh on some real **** man. The worst part is all the **** they talk about you when you not around or in the party and I never once join in on the slander against you even though we had our little spat and are not cool anymore. But now I see when I wasn't in the party you guys were talking **** about me.

All facts. You can say what you want, but it's all facts.

And turn dudes against you? Why? How does that help me?

You're the sensitive thug, screaming at me like I'm your son cause I got a calcified fragment by myself when I TOLD you to follow me and you dipped off and did what you wanted. I only ain't spazz cause it's Xbox, what I look like screaming online? THAT'S when I stopped F'n with you. And you know it. Cause you NEVER tagged me in a post after. Never addressed me on NT on in a party. Never texted me again. Let's not play dumb.

Then you lied on Shotta saying "Shotta told me about you", I asked that man myself, he said he don't even talk to you like that.

And J knows what was said in the conversations, but he probably gonna front about it anyways. Go ahead @bigj505
 , since you wanna tell me about myself in front of all of these people, tell Never Had Much how you really feel. Cause you sure told me when he flaked on you all those times.

And I never asked you to help in a raid, that's @bigj505
 . I don't reach out to people who don't F with me. He does.

Yo you a lying *** dude bruh.

I'm at work so I'll get back to this **** later.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm lying. I had a secret vendetta out on you this whole time.

Like I said YOU GOT MY NUMBER. You can call or text me when you off work and we can settle it, no need to post about it "later"

Cause I want to see if you'll scream at me in person like you did on Xbox. 

Last edited:
mean.gif

@Putting In Work - said you ditched us in here so its nothing to be said on that front other than you saw it, you gave a reply, i gave you a hard time eventually you started running with us again.... your boy is on fire right now tho. im not the one that sits back and denies everything.
Same way you tried to create a beef between Un and I? 

....Oh

I knew you'd fold when it was time to own up though, but you'll sit here and still talk about me 
roll.gif

One thing I never needed to do was lie. And lie on people from NT? What beneficial gain am I getting from that?

But OK, say whatever ya'll need to believe.

:smh:

[@=/u/39609/Putting-In-Work]@Putting In Work[/@] - said you ditched us in here so its nothing to be said on that front other than you saw it, you gave a reply, i gave you a hard time eventually you started running with us again.... your boy is on fire right now tho. im not the one that sits back and denies everything.
Same way you tried to create a beef between Un and I? 

....Oh

I knew you'd fold when it was time to own up though, but you'll sit here and still talk about me :rofl:

One thing I never needed to do was lie. And lie on people from NT? What beneficial gain am I getting from that?

But OK, say whatever ya'll need to believe.

its nothing to fold about. you dont reason with illogical. im not going to sit back and argue with you anymore. you can have a 1 sided convo from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom