Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm appalled that they really trying to call me a liar, though. I might front on you but lie? That's crazy.

Idk i havent been there lately so i dont have anything to say about whats going on.

All i kno is yall need to chill its just a game.

I like playing everything with yall except raiding. Its like sparrow racing great times, iron banner great times, raiding everybody loses there mines.

Im far far from the best probably the worst dude on here but trying to raid with yall gives me a headache real talk but i love yall.

IMO tho bigj yo get mad over little stuff way to easy but i understand you have limited time so you dont need your time wasted. Fleece you get mad when people call you out on stupid stuff you do to easy. You do do stupid ish at the wrong time its funny to me but you gotta understand tme is money with certain people.

I havent played with the other dudes that much(pause). So i cant speak on them.

All in all its a game. No nee for all the feels. [Mobb deep]spread love not war[Mobb deep]
Man this all started cause I was joking with Un about his tether aim (Which he did miss a lot, I stand by what I said, and he know he missed a lot) and him spazzing on a dude.

Then he turns that into me calling him "Trash"
Then I'm "selfish"
Then he won't "raid with me no more"
Then I'm a "liar"

Mind you, pages back I thanked him for carrying me and told him he was a great leader. Now I think you're trash and I'm selfish?

Then when I call him out on what he says about other dudes I'm a liar again?

Dude took jokes and completely went left with them. But slandered me in MAD posts and I ain't cry or whine about it once, so why is he doing it?

I'm bout to just start violating him like everyone else, cause that's how you stay on good terms with J, apparently. 

It's a game and people getting in they feelings. Just like he said I was sensitive when I said I'll LFG since they raided without me. Always creating something out off nothing. 

And I don't got no problem with you @championboyz7
 cause I don't even know you besides Xbox, I just thought it was funny you wouldn't do the raid, but you'll use dudes for the challenge. And that's what you said yourself in a post.

EDIT: I ain't do nothing "dumb" and he knows that. Ask him. What I do dumb? Pop a 3 of coins right after shade? C'mon son. He even admitted last night I held my own. So ask him how I slacked.
Look that post for me. Cause I don't ever recall saying that. Even j is down to do the challenge only and stop there i said nah I prefer to do the entire raid. Get out of here with that noise.
Don't be trying to change this to me. I don't know what's going on between yall.
Nah, you can look it up yourself.

And I'm not talking about yesterday. This was 1-2 weeks ago when he asked if you wanted to do the raid, you said "Well I'll do the challenge but not the raid". FACTS. If I'm such a liar as he says I am, ask him or look through your posts. He knows, cause I told him it was funny in the party when I read it.

He called me selfish, and won't play with me but it's cool when ya'll selfish? Damn right I'm bringing stuff up to show the hypocrisy. Ain't nobody changing nothing to you, it's pure facts.

Last edited:
Well, while there's a break in the action, I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I've made the jump to the PS4! I know the PS crew is on vacation until new content drops, but if anybody is interested in grinding for 320, or going on some LightHouse runs, let me know!

And bigj505 bigj505 , you'd be welcomed here on the Light Side :smokin

(Screenshot for proof of competence haha)

View media item 1866158

PS crew is not on vacay, they play daily and still raiding as well ....they just don't post much in here anymore, and im not sure why.

I miss the PS stories and recaps, its all love on PS but them xbox cats takes this **** very seriously tho.

Hey guys, even with the turmoil, there should be enough for you guys to raid tonight. I'm gonna step aside so there will be no "choose between fleece and j" stuff because its not fair.

Breakfast dont care who he plays with so hes in. He'll help me later on.
@willypete
@Starfox070
championboyz7 championboyz7
@DocWatson

y'all in?

@Putting In Work ill LFG with you and sit back and say nothing til you aint mad at me no more. im just gonna hang around til you start saying "yo J, where you at?"

I'm appalled that they really trying to call me a liar, though. I might front on you but lie? That's crazy.

Idk i havent been there lately so i dont have anything to say about whats going on.

I like playing everything with yall except raiding. Its like sparrow racing great times, iron banner great times, raiding everybody loses there mines.

Im far far from the best probably the worst dude on here but trying to raid with yall gives me a headache real talk but i love yall.

IMO tho bigj yo get mad over little stuff way to easy but i understand you have limited time so you dont need your time wasted. Fleece you get mad when people call you out on stupid stuff you do to easy. You do do stupid ish at the wrong time its funny to me but you gotta understand tme is money with certain people.

All in all its a game. No nee for all the feels. [Mobb deep]spread love not war[Mobb deep]
Man this all started cause I was joking with Un about his tether aim (Which he did miss a lot, I stand by what I said, and he know he missed a lot) and him spazzing on a dude.

Then I'm "selfish"
Then I'm a "liar"

Mind you, pages back I thanked him for carrying me and told him he was a great leader. Now I think you're trash and I'm selfish?

Dude took jokes and completely went left with them. But slandered me in MAD posts and I ain't cry or whine about it once, so why is he doing it?

I'm bout to just start violating him like everyone else, cause that's how you stay on good terms with J, apparently. 

It's a game and people getting in they feelings. Just like he said I was sensitive when I said I'll LFG since they raided without me. Always creating something out off nothing. 

cause I don't even know you besides Xbox, I just thought it was funny you wouldn't do the raid, but you'll use dudes for the challenge. And that's what you said yourself in a post.

EDIT: I ain't do nothing "dumb" and he knows that. Ask him. What I do dumb? Pop a 3 of coins right after shade? C'mon son. He even admitted last night I held my own. So ask him how I slacked.
I ain't going to look nothing up. You're the one saying these things why don't u got evidence to back it up.
If I said that it's probably cause I was strapped on time and had to bounce.
On Saturday J said yall waited on me to do the oryx challenge and since I was busy I couldn't do it . I said it don't worry about me ill get it done on my own and I said thank you guys. And I got it done on my own.
Don't compare me to you son. Cause im strapped on time and I can't finish the entire raid doesn't match up to you wanting to take a three of coin in between the challenge so YOU can get an exotic.
Y'all can easily replace me with the next man up. You're risking the hard work everybody put in to that point.

Apples to oranges.

Last edited:
Hey guys, even with the turmoil, there should be enough for you guys to raid tonight. I'm gonna step aside so there will be no "choose between fleece and j" stuff because its not fair.

@willypete
@Starfox070
@DocWatson

y'all in?

@Putting In Work ill LFG with you and sit back and say nothing til you aint mad at me no more. im just gonna hang around til you start saying "yo J, where you at?"
Nah you running it. Fleece try to step to me with that. I'll LFG with 12 year-olds before I run it with him after that.

Then I'm "selfish"
Then I'm a "liar"

I ain't going to look nothing up. You're the one saying these things why don't u got evidence to back it up.
If I said that it's probably cause I was strapped on time and had to bounce.
On Saturday J said yall waited on me to do the oryx challenge and since I was busy I couldn't do it . I said it don't worry about me ill get it done on my own and I said thank you guys. And I got it done on my own.
Don't compare me to you son. Cause im strapped on time and I can't finish the entire raid doesn't match up to you wanting to take a three of coin in between the challenge so YOU can get an exotic.
Y'all can easily replace me with the next man up. You're risking the hard work everybody put in to that point.

Apples to oranges.
I don't got evidence? I told you ask the man himself if you said that.

Evidence? check your posts.

I ain't talking about saturday. Irrelevant.

I ain't compare me using 3 of coins to you not finishing a raid. Irrelevant.

I'm not risking anything. YOU are. You letting me ruin your game experience? That's on you. There's only 1 "fleece". There's 4 other players. That's on you.

Why people always get mad at facts instead of owning up to what was said or what happened 
roll.gif

YOU said that. You mad at me for quoting what YOU said?

Last edited:

@willypete
@Starfox070
@DocWatson

y'all in?

Nah you running it. Fleece try to step to me with that. I'll LFG with 12 year-olds before I run it with him after that.

Bruh.... I'm terrorizing putting in nothing tonight. I'll bring you in if he lets me in his inner circle. Then we will infiltrate his LFG group :evil:

Now @championboyz7  Now I have evidence to back it up

Now @bigj505  Tell me again how I'm the selfish one? Or will you call him selfish? No, right? But you'll talk about me?

Selfishness: is being concerned, sometimes excessively or exclusively, for oneself or one's own advantage, pleasure, or welfare, regardless of others.

Like I said before, I DON'T LIE.

And champion I don't got a problem with you and I don't know you, if you have a problem with me, that's YOUR problem. You letting another man ruin your virtual gains or experience, that's on you, but you're not only making it harder for yourself, but for the other 4 people who want to play that you're still "cool" with. Now see, THAT"S selfish, but someone I'm the selfish one right?

And I ain't compare anything, I told him if he's gonna call me selfish, call everyone else selfish who is selfish.

And I'll drop so that J and champion can play with ya'll, for the sake of ya'll, don't matter to me. But ain't nobody gonna sit here calling me names out of the thin air, but scared to address anyone else.

Last edited:
If I didn't know any better I would wanna play Destiny with NT PS, ya'll gotta chill for real. This been going on for hours about nothing.

[@=/u/44271/RaptorNation]@@RaptorNation[/@] if you PS4 now, hit me up and i'll connect you with everybody else on PS ...psn: quadbaby

If you are looking for one more for a raid shoot me a message. 3 characters between 318-319

ESF what's your PSN, not sure if you're already on my list or not.

o_BAD_RELIGION_o I think I am. Ive done a couple NF's with you and maaaaybe jumped in on an Oryx kill or two. 

Oh okay yea, thought Bad Religion was @IHeartBoost :lol:

If I didn't know any better I would wanna play Destiny with NT PS, ya'll gotta chill for real. This been going on for hours about nothing.
I'm bout to make that switch 
nthat.gif

But I'm done, I backed up what I said. Can't nobody call me a liar or selfish without proof. And I ain't see none yet. But I did post proof of others selfishness and yet, the man who called me selfish ain't call them that.

All I'll say. Moving on.

So if I create an "OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 ONLY" Thread would it get deleted? 
nerd.gif

"Do it" Ben stiller gif
WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON IN OUR RAIDS AND NIGHTFALLS. YOU CONSISTENTLY STRAIGHT BOOTY. THEN YOU BACK OUT ALL BUTT HURT. YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

I'M WRITING A WALL OF RAGE OF TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS PSN SON. THIS DA STREETS. COME SEE ME. IMMA FIND YOU IN TEXAS AND WE GON SEE WHATS GOOD.

YOU CANT RAID WITH US. YOU AINT NOTHIN. STOP LYING SON. YOU CAN TELL ME NOTHING.

WALL OF TEXT

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CANT TAKE THIS TO PM BECAUSE IMMA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW PHONY YOU ARE. THIS AINT ABOUT DESTINY NO MO. ITS ABOUT HOW WE GET IN EACHOTHER'S FEELS.

INTERNET RAGE ARHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHG

THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME.

So if I create an "OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 ONLY" Thread would it get deleted? 
nerd.gif

"Do it" Ben stiller gif
WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON IN OUR RAIDS AND NIGHTFALLS. YOU CONSISTENTLY STRAIGHT BOOTY. THEN YOU BACK OUT ALL BUTT HURT. YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

I'M WRITING A WALL OF RAGE OF TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS PSN SON. THIS DA STREETS. COME SEE ME. IMMA FIND YOU IN TEXAS AND WE GON SEE WHATS GOOD.

YOU CANT RAID WITH US. YOU AINT NOTHIN. STOP LYING SON. YOU CAN TELL ME NOTHING.

WALL OF TEXT

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CANT TAKE THIS TO PM BECAUSE IMMA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW PHONY YOU ARE. THIS AINT ABOUT DESTINY NO MO. ITS ABOUT HOW WE GET IN EACHOTHER'S FEELS.

INTERNET RAGE ARHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHG

THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME.
roll.gif

But, we both NYC so.......yeah.

But everything else was funny.

Edit: Lmfao wait this was actually hilarious.

Last edited:
View media item 1866226

Now @championboyz7
 Now I have evidence to back it up
Now @bigj505
 Tell me again how I'm the selfish one? Or will you call him selfish? No, right? But you'll talk about me?

Selfishness: is being concerned, sometimes excessively or exclusively, for oneself or one's own advantage, pleasure, or welfare, regardless of others.

And champion I don't got a problem with you and I don't know you, if you have a problem with me, that's YOUR problem. You letting another man ruin your virtual gains or experience, that's on you, but you're not only making it harder for yourself, but for the other 4 people who want to play that you're still "cool" with. Now see, THAT"S selfish, but someone I'm the selfish one right?

And I ain't compare anything, I told him if he's gonna call me selfish, call everyone else selfish who is selfish.

And I'll drop so that J and champion can play with ya'll, for the sake of ya'll, don't matter to me. But ain't nobody gonna sit here calling me names out of the thin air, but scared to address anyone else.
Congrats on getting it out of context. If I had a limited time to do the challenge only. How is that being selfish?
Doing a golgoroth challenge which takes about 20 mins. Doesn't equal doing the entire raid which can take 45+ mins. You're not ruining my experience. But it's alright. Ima dead it there.

Last edited:

Now @championboyz7
 Now I have evidence to back it up
Now @bigj505
 Tell me again how I'm the selfish one? Or will you call him selfish? No, right? But you'll talk about me?

Congrats on getting it out context. If I had a limited time to do the challenge only. How is that being selfish?
Doing a golgoroth challenge which takes about 20 mins. Doesn't equal doing the entire raid which can take 45+ mins. You're not ruining my experience. But it's alright. Ima dead it there.
Now it's out of context. You said provide evidence. I did. Point blank.

You don't gotta explain nothing to me, I ain't your parents.

But ight, go LFG with 12 year olds then. That's on you, bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom