Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON IN OUR RAIDS AND NIGHTFALLS. YOU CONSISTENTLY STRAIGHT BOOTY. THEN YOU BACK OUT ALL BUTT HURT. YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

I'M WRITING A WALL OF RAGE OF TEXT BECAUSE THIS IS PSN SON. THIS DA STREETS. COME SEE ME. IMMA FIND YOU IN TEXAS AND WE GON SEE WHATS GOOD.

YOU CANT RAID WITH US. YOU AINT NOTHIN. STOP LYING SON. YOU CAN TELL ME NOTHING.

WALL OF TEXT

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CANT TAKE THIS TO PM BECAUSE IMMA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW PHONY YOU ARE. THIS AINT ABOUT DESTINY NO MO. ITS ABOUT HOW WE GET IN EACHOTHER'S FEELS.

INTERNET RAGE ARHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHG

THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME.

Basically what it was all day.

I'll be online tonight but y'all seriously need to get things in order.

Two grown men going at each other on a sneaker forum in a thread about a damb game.

Two grown men going at each other on a sneaker forum in a thread about a damb game.
:rofl:

If ya'll want me to raid with ya'll, let me know, if not, I'll LFG another day, it's not a big deal to me. It's up to ya'll really, since gotta pick and choose like this is a NBA draft or pick up game in gym during 1st period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruh, I stopped responded a long time ago. Make it 1 grown man.

And YOU Booty
mean.gif
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE
mean.gif
you are the definition of a sensitive thug bruh on some real **** man. 

mean.gif

dude really trying to pull me into yall beef.

@Putting In Work - said you ditched us in here so its nothing to be said on that front other than you saw it, you gave a reply, i gave you a hard time eventually you started running with us again.... your boy is on fire right now tho. im not the one that sits back and denies everything.
Same way you tried to create a beef between Un and I? 

....Oh

I knew you'd fold when it was time to own up though, but you'll sit here and still talk about me 
roll.gif

One thing I never needed to do was lie. And lie on people from NT? What beneficial gain am I getting from that?

But OK, say whatever ya'll need to believe.
@bigj505  aint try to create no beef between us at all, you actually manifested that entire situation between you and I because you thought me asking you questions was annoying and me talking about how loud your girl was aint right 
laugh.gif

I got a lot of reading to catch up on.

But I can tell the lulz will be plentiful.
devil.gif
And Imma still join the party and the raid tonight. He got three options:

1. Play

2. Kick me

3. Leave

2 of those options will show the people who's really mad.

Why let another man ruin my gaming experience
You cant beef with everyone Fleece and then try and raid with people. Its literally the most backwards thing. Nobodys gaming experience is getting ruined but your own bcos nobody is gonna wanna play with you and youll live your life on LFG and why you always tryna meet up with somebody and flex over a game 
laugh.gif

@Putting In Work  all we did was laugh about the time you kept dying and you 319, aint nobody talking ****.

@DocWatson  lub you papi

@championboyz7   i only think ive played with you once, you cool 
laugh.gif
. It aint selfish that you only wanna do the challenge because thats where the meat of the raid is (pause) and you made it clear thats what you there for.

@shottadru  all this arguing for to get a 312 shotgun? it aint worth it. Bless up.

@JulesLives  it wasnt a headache the time you had no mic and i lead you with grenades and you was on fire 
nthat.gif
 we gotta go back to those days

@willypete  ...You dont flake no more, you da real mvp.

@bigj505  Go lead the team later yo.

At the end of the day its just a game, us Xbox dudes is being hella sensitive for no reason over a game.

Aint nobody talking **** behind nobody back, we just laugh at all the previous encounters and **** that happens, its all jokes like it should be. If you think thats talking **** you hella sensitive and need to wipe the tears from your eyes bcos yall some grown men.

"THIS GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST TIME IMMA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU REPLIED SO IT'S NOT THE LAST TIME"

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

I'm actually in Texas

:rofl:

If ya'll want me to raid with ya'll, let me know, if not, I'll LFG another day, it's not a big deal to me. It's up to ya'll really, since gotta pick and choose like this is a NBA draft or pick up game in gym during 1st period.
Bruh you keep instigating isn't doing nothing but make you look foolish at this point. You posting a paragraph that doesn't have nothing to do about the game.

If you think dudes feel some way then whatever, move on already.

And YOU Booty
mean.gif
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE
mean.gif
you are the definition of a sensitive thug bruh on some real **** man. 

mean.gif

dude really trying to pull me into yall beef.

@Putting In Work - said you ditched us in here so its nothing to be said on that front other than you saw it, you gave a reply, i gave you a hard time eventually you started running with us again.... your boy is on fire right now tho. im not the one that sits back and denies everything.
Same way you tried to create a beef between Un and I? 

....Oh

I knew you'd fold when it was time to own up though, but you'll sit here and still talk about me 
roll.gif

One thing I never needed to do was lie. And lie on people from NT? What beneficial gain am I getting from that?

But OK, say whatever ya'll need to believe.
@bigj505  aint try to create no beef between us at all, you actually manifested that entire situation between you and I because you thought me asking you questions was annoying and me talking about how loud your girl was aint right 
laugh.gif

I got a lot of reading to catch up on.

But I can tell the lulz will be plentiful.
devil.gif
And Imma still join the party and the raid tonight. He got three options:

1. Play

2. Kick me

3. Leave

2 of those options will show the people who's really mad.

Why let another man ruin my gaming experience
You cant beef with everyone Fleece and then try and raid with people. Its literally the most backwards thing. Nobodys gaming experience is getting ruined but your own bcos nobody is gonna wanna play with you and youll live your life on LFG and why you always tryna meet up with somebody and flex over a game 
laugh.gif

@Putting In Work  all we did was laugh about the time you kept dying and you 319, aint nobody talking ****.

@DocWatson  lub you papi

@championboyz7   i only think ive played with you once, you cool 
laugh.gif
. It aint selfish that you only wanna do the challenge because thats where the meat of the raid is (pause) and you made it clear thats what you there for.

@shottadru  all this arguing for to get a 312 shotgun? it aint worth it. Bless up.

@JulesLives  it wasnt a headache the time you had no mic and i lead you with grenades and you was on fire 
nthat.gif
 we gotta go back to those days

@willypete  ...You dont flake no more, you da real mvp.

@bigj505  Go lead the team later yo.

At the end of the day its just a game, us Xbox dudes is being hella sensitive for no reason over a game.

Aint nobody talking **** behind nobody back, we just laugh at all the previous encounters and **** that happens, its all jokes like it should be. If you think thats talking **** you hella sensitive and need to wipe the tears from your eyes bcos yall some grown men.
Nah, never said I had a problem with you as a person and I never said I had beef with you, which was insinuated. I've said that plenty of times. And nah, it wasn't you talking about how loud my girl was, I already explained why but you can check previous posts, it's been over. I'm off that and we cool now.

I ain't beefing with no one, but if I'm selfish, call everyone else selfish. Cause he wasn't doing it when other dudes played him, and that's the annoying part. But he'll try to tell me about myself on Niketalk. That's a *** move. If you ain't gonna talk about anyone else, don't talk about me. And then he took it from the game to something else, all I talked about was your tethers and you spazzing on someone, why are you talking about who I am as a person?

And nah, no meet up and flex lol, I wasn't even trying to throw hands with you when I said that, I really just wanted to talk in person. You ain't do ish that would make me want to fight you.

But Never tried to act tough on the mic, screaming at me like I'm his child or something, so if that's how you feel, scream at me in person since we both in NYC. I don't violate people unless they violate me first. Then when I respond I'm acting tough SMH.

Last edited:

roll.gif

Bruh you keep instigating isn't doing nothing but make you look foolish at this point. You posting a paragraph that doesn't have nothing to do about the game.

If you think dudes feel some way then whatever, move on already.
Ight big bro.

Last edited:
How many PS4 people still play regularly?

I'm on for Trials and Gunsmith weapons testing weekly. haven't raided since the first golgoroth challenge mode.

Haven't been in this thread cuz them Xbox boys be wylin all this money and violence

Last edited:
Never had much voice is naturally loud but if he scream at you in a game and you don't like it, ain't no need for meet ups just don't play the game with dude. End of Story.

And the problem J has with you is you lack the ability to take accountability or criticism, so his threshold might be different for when you criticize him than when others do.

Never had much voice is naturally loud but if he scream at you in a game and you don't like it, ain't no need for meet ups just don't play the game with dude. End of Story.

And the problem J has with you is you lack the ability to take accountability or criticism, so his threshold might be different for when you criticize him than when others do.
I know what a scream is and what a natural voice is after playing with someone for weeks bruh...........and I did stop playing with him. He replied back lying, I replied with what I replied.

How? You took me do a normal raid, I did it.

He told me stop asking for info from him and look it up, I did it.

Ya'll told me do normal raids for more experience, I did that.

He told me for weeks I was a struggle, I became more solid. The posts show that.

What am I not accounting to? What criticism am I fighting? You tell me. A lie? Can't accept account for lies. What truth do I lack ability to account for?

You said I popped a coin in the shade. I asked how you knew, but never said I didn't. If I did something, I ain't never lie and said I didn't, and if someone criticized me, I kept playing until I got better. So how?

So I'm to take account but no one else is huh? Lol, always fleece fault right?

You being biased right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom