Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

LOL what you talking about to my liking? Look man like I was saying Sunday or whenever I will help you ONLY if NT folks im comfortable with are going in. Only reason I didn't get on is because Un wanted me to sub in for him. I wasn't taking his headache
laugh.gif

Shotta- joins party.... "Why y'all doing the raid. Don't y'all already got the gear?"
Am I lying tho? Tell me you not just playing to play at this point. Multiple people like myself have retired from the game. Like I said above I am willing to help you, just tired of this struggle man for a damn 309 artifact. I will help you get it!

wright and quad been dodgin these hands in rumble for a good year now, im back home and im on a war parth word to eastside crackhead

:lol: @ someone thinking Quad is dodging them :lol:

you MUST be sorry
you wasnt here dem early days we had quad shivering in his boots when dat pocket infinity came out da dungarees. and wright im no lie 200 light but i still take da glove off the right hand and slap you with it for a duel b

:lol: :rofl: :lol: Based you stupid bruh

Xbox boys be hella serious bout this game ...we be hella serious too but end up laughing about it later.

wright and quad been dodgin these hands in rumble for a good year now, im back home and im on a war parth word to eastside crackhead

:lol: @ someone thinking Quad is dodging them :lol:

you MUST be sorry
you wasnt here dem early days we had quad shivering in his boots when dat pocket infinity came out da dungarees. and wright im no lie 200 light but i still take da glove off the right hand and slap you with it for a duel b

:lol: :rofl: :lol: Based you stupid bruh

Xbox boys be hella serious bout this game ...we be hella serious too but end up laughing about it later.

It's generally pretty chill in the party to be honest. The thread isn't a true indication of how we are considering we don't all play together. Shotta is just enjoying trolling in the thread now.

LOL what you talking about to my liking? Look man like I was saying Sunday or whenever I will help you ONLY if NT folks im comfortable with are going in. Only reason I didn't get on is because Un wanted me to sub in for him. I wasn't taking his headache :lol:  
Shotta- joins party.... "Why y'all doing the raid. Don't y'all already got the gear?"
Am I lying tho? Tell me you not just playing to play at this point. Multiple people like myself have retired from the game. Like I said above I am willing to help you, just tired of this struggle man for a damn 309 artifact. I will help you get it!

You are lying. I personally don't have a raid helmet for my Titan. I'm stuck with a 310 trials helmet. Not everyone has the gear. The gear drops at different levels which you already know.

The struggle is what it is when you are trying to put unfamiliars together. Instead of trolling us just help. It's definitely needed.

I can honestly say I'm still learning things considering that I'm good at playing a role (snipe do this and do that when I tell you) vs knowing all of the nuances like how to read the platform order (learned two weeks ago) or staying alive when I capture gaze (I'm shaky still). Heck, just grabbing the orbs on the first part was a lesson for me because I'm used to knocking down doors and pathing a way.

Am I the only one that doesnt think Shotta is trollin? 
laugh.gif

he just keepin it 100
I promise you they don't you to keep it 100.

They rather you lie to them.

They evil!

But srs I haven't been trolling this whole convo, I was amused on the struggle of assembling and Big J you just too nice bro. After 2-3 runs you should know how to handle the raid, you too nice with this newcomer ish. All I'm saying and for someone like you who has put the time into the game you should be able to get a raid team and lead them. I don't even offer to jump back on to anyone, I do to you cuz we cool and I want to help you get set of normal raid gauntlets in the hard raid.

Am I the only one that doesnt think Shotta is trollin? :lol:

he just keepin it 100

They evil!

But srs I haven't been trolling this whole convo, I was amused on the struggle of assembling and Big J you just too nice bro. After 2-3 runs you should know how to handle the raid, you too nice with this newcomer ish. All I'm saying and for someone like you who has put the time into the game you should be able to get a raid team and lead them. I don't even offer to jump back on to anyone, I do to you cuz we cool and I want to help you get set of normal raid gauntlets in the hard raid.

That's your perspective. 2-3 times doesn't mean anything if you only play a support role.

You are lying. I personally don't have a raid helmet for my Titan. I'm stuck with a 310 trials helmet. Not everyone has the gear. The gear drops at different levels which you already know.

The struggle is what it is when you are trying to put unfamiliars together. Instead of trolling us just help. It's definitely needed.

I can honestly say I'm still learning things considering that I'm good at playing a role (snipe do this and do that when I tell you) vs knowing all of the nuances like how to read the platform order (learned two weeks ago) or staying alive when I capture gaze (I'm shaky still). Heck, just grabbing the orbs on the first part was a lesson for me because I'm used to knocking down doors and pathing a way.
Well I take what I just said back I guess lol. I overestimated your raid knowledge.

I just sent out a few texts, I'll take you in there tonight if you want. @Ace93  wassup? No Newcomer Raid.

Am I the only one that doesnt think Shotta is trollin? 
laugh.gif

he just keepin it 100

They evil!

That's your perspective. 2-3 times doesn't mean anything if you only play a support role.
rfxGyT8.jpg
I love yall tho 
laugh.gif

Well I take what I just said back I guess lol. I overestimated your raid knowledge.

I just sent out a few texts, I'll take you in there tonight if you want. @Ace93  wassup? No Newcomer Raid.
Eh idk.

If i dont get batman and fifa today, then maybeeeee. i help anybody

Last edited:

I just sent out a few texts, I'll take you in there tonight if you want. @Ace93
 wassup? No Newcomer Raid.

I'm not down.

I'm gonna help these guys regardless. That elitist crap and stay between you and your crew.

laugh.gif
 elitist

Offer your hand and get it smacked down. Enjoy your 6 hour raid! You rather go into a cave with 6 blind folks compared to 6 with a lamp.

:lol:  elitist

Offer your hand and get it smacked down. Enjoy your 6 hour raid! You rather go into a cave with 6 blind folks compared to 6 with a lamp.

I would vs roll with someone that forgot that he needed help at one point or another.
Un and JJ helped me do Crota and VoG when I couldn't even get 6 to do the raids. I def don't forget that and imma do my part to get the homies where they need to be if they reach out. Why do you think I still run whomever needs help through the spindle and no time to explain missions?

laugh.gif
 elitist

I would vs roll with someone that forgot that he needed help at one point or another.
Un and JJ helped me do Crota and VoG when I couldn't even get 6 to do the raids. I def don't forget that and imma do my part to get the homies where they need to be if they reach out. Why do you think I still run whomever needs help through the spindle and no time to explain missions?
I didn't forget, Destiny is all about helping, I just offered my help so you could tweak your raid issues.

I just don't know what you been doing with all the times you have done the raid with the list you gave lol. The above issues said you still have can be explained easily. And you could have resolved all of them in 1 run with me, all you gotta do is ask. That's how I learned.

Just saw your edit batman is on sale at Toys R Us I think for $20 @Ace93

laugh.gif
 elitist

I didn't forget, Destiny is all about helping, I just offered my help so you could tweak your raid issues.

I just don't know what you been doing with all the times you have done the raid with the list you gave lol. The above issues said you still have can be explained easily. And you could have resolved all of them in 1 run with me, all you gotta do is ask. That's how I learned.

Just saw your edit batman is on sale at Toys R Us I think for $20 @Ace93
Yea its on sale at gamestop for $20 too so I may head out to cop in a little bit.

Buy Fifa tho @Ace93  I love coop on it. I copped during the Black Friday sale.
And yea thats on sale for $40 at target plus a 20% off coupon and 5% red card but mom got the red card so whenever she go over there i'll have her grab it for me.

Me and Sup were pretty good at coop seasons on it, i think we were like 12-1-1 maybe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom