Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'll be back on Xbox soon but im pretty much done w/ Destiny. I can say I got more than my $60 worth out of it and it will always have a special part of my memory :smokin

A lot of good stuff has dropped since I just finished tomb raider

Bro you was higher Level than me when I was raiding, talking about I'm not ready yet. how am I annoying for stating facts take your frustration out on oryx not me

You been mad annoying lately and you been dong it on purpose. You could have just said you retired and kept it moving. Instead you need to keep stating your view of the game over and over and over. That's a tired act man.

And you still ain't getting it. Maybe my first character was a higher level but I was focusing on getting all 3 of my characters leveled up. Not everyone wanted to get to 40 and run straight into the raid.

Now you feel the need to clown dudes that are trying to work things out raid wise.

200.gif

damn doin us like that tho.

That Lebron loyalty?

Takin your talents to PS4 :smh:

LeBron fan here.

Ish had me ROLLIN' :rofl:

And don't worry, bigj505 bigj505 , I feel you. My raid group was steady struggling with Normal and it was frustrating as hell. I decided to get it done whenever a PUG was available, then helped my crew learn the mechanics later. You end up playing a lot, but it's Destiny, so I'm cool with it; the gratitude my clanmates have for helping them make the Light House and clear Oryx is well worth it.

Last edited:
Undefined Undefined aaaw u went back. I thought that pokemon avi was great. I took a break just so I could keep reading the thread. The gifs, the iyen comment :lol:

Last edited:
damn doin us like that tho.

That Lebron loyalty?

Takin your talents to PS4 :smh:

LeBron fan here.

Ish had me ROLLIN' :rofl:

And don't worry, bigj505 bigj505 , I feel you. My raid group was steady struggling with Normal and it was frustrating as hell. I decided to get it done whenever a PUG was available, then helped my crew learn the mechanics later. You end up playing a lot, but it's Destiny, so I'm cool with it; the gratitude my clanmates have for helping them make the Light House and clear Oryx is well worth it.

The light house.... Haven't been there in a while :lol:

I played this game all day today and raided and all I got better was a damn 314 ghost shell :smh:

Trying to do this Oryx challenge, but LFG dudes if you don't get things done by the 3-4 time then they leaving :lol:

I played this game all day today and raided and all I got better was a damn 314 ghost shell :smh:

Trying to do this Oryx challenge, but LFG dudes if you don't get things done by the 3-4 time then they leaving :lol:
Son we followed the procedure .
Didn't denotate any blights until nec . 16 in total.
This game was glitchy oryx didn't die right away when we poured massive rounds into him.
We finish the raid.
I get moldering shards B.
Last 3 raids have been moldering shards.

Son Shotta dont care man 
roll.gif

This thread desperately needs some Jim Ross commentary 
roll.gif

Ran 3 orxys real quick. CM is a joke per usual.

Titan got 3 helms smh. 320, 312 and the normal mode joint + plus useless stuff. She 318

Warlocked got 320 auto, 318 pulse with firefly :wow:, and 2 other primaries I dont remember She 318

Hunter got a 320 helm. Thats all i remember lol. She 319 
eek.gif

That ship its **** man.

I saved oryx CPs on my characters if yall need alleys tomorrow im in there
@iHust1e  but i carried you cuz
Stop trolling you dont want these hands LIL HOMIE

Ah man you xbox mogs 
laugh.gif

Stone Cold Steve Shotta out here cutting these top notch heel promos 
nthat.gif

these last 5 to 6 pages are full of garbage *** players crying over nothing...

**** xbox

pimp.gif
tumblr_ltoz84hGAk1qakpeto1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom