Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Warpriest def might be the hardest part of the raid, especially with the changes they added to Hard Mode. I think I use to do Right, Middle Left, if you have enough spindles and hunters to tether you can kill him in 2 runs however.

Big communication needed there especially from the person who has the aura.

Agreed but if we set up the person that gets the aura properly, we can do ok with the acolyte part.
Like say if me, Un, and another person are the plate steppers then we good money.
I'm comfy with that now for sure. Like when we ran last time on hm, I was sniping the warpriest until 4 seconds, looking at acolytes and killing one, then shooting the priest again. Helped us get him down in 2 turns.

"Hey guys, is Lost to Light back today by any chance?"

:nerd:

:lol: he's making an effort tho. just have to get him to get a real internet connection instead of tethering to his iPhone. That red bar life b real.

Warpriest def might be the hardest part of the raid, especially with the changes they added to Hard Mode. I think I use to do Right, Middle Left, if you have enough spindles and hunters to tether you can kill him in 2 runs however.

Agreed but if we set up the person that gets the aura properly, we can do ok with the acolyte part.
Like say if me, Un, and another person are the plate steppers then we good money.
I'm comfy with that now for sure. Like when we ran last time on hm, I was sniping the warpriest until 4 seconds, looking at acolytes and killing one, then shooting the priest again. Helped us get him down in 2 turns.
Use your weapons of light especially cuz Fleece out here Spindle-less. You better than me, I didn't shoot the WP much carrying the aura, acolytes was so sneaky I had to keep my eye on them they always dip at like 3 seconds
laugh.gif

Yo @TimShepard  you have a 1000 yard stare? 

Warpriest is likely to drop a raid sniper to infused with the spindle  

Struggle squad... whos coming back for more struggle tonight? We did get roasted by the game being buggy for the last hr unfortunately :smh:

@championboyz7
@TimShepard
willypete willypete
putting in work putting in work

????

TBCF and I will be on.

Hey I have to fly out to Washington Dulles today and my flight back to NYC will not land until 9:50pm

If you guys are still raiding that late I'll help if needed.

Will probably off work on Friday so I'm going for that Oryx challenge.

Hope you guys get through it tonight though...since I completed the raid already for this week I wasn't getting squat yesterday :smh:

Use your weapons of light especially cuz Fleece out here Spindle-less. You better than me, I didn't shoot the WP much carrying the aura, acolytes was so sneaky I had to keep my eye on them they always dip at like 3 seconds :lol:

Yo @TimShepard
 you have a 1000 yard stare? 

Yea ill def be dropping that light for everyone. I actually feel like me not looking at them is better because of exactly what you said. I'm staring at them for like 5 seconds or whatever waiting for the countdown then they dip when I need to shoot them. Me not looking b having them like "hey look at me" :lol:

Struggle squad... whos coming back for more struggle tonight? We did get roasted by the game being buggy for the last hr unfortunately :smh:

@championboyz7
@TimShepard
willypete willypete
putting in work putting in work

????

TBCF and I will be on.

Hey I have to fly out to Washington Dulles today and my flight back to NYC will not land until 9:50pm

If you guys are still raiding that late I'll help if needed.

Will probably off work on Friday so I'm going for that Oryx challenge.

Hope you guys get through it tonight though...since I completed the raid already for this week I wasn't getting squat yesterday :smh:

Time for a second character :pimp:

Tried the raid on hard again last night at 3am...Ran until 5am. Didn't pass the first again LMAO.

Then did the sword cheese...We got far but the problem was we didn't have no 310+ (If we did they didnt have heavy ammo) to defeat all of the Knights. Knights would come out 2 at a time. Then acolytes. But it was way better than running up and down because the people up top took care of everything. Could beat it with the cheese if we have strong people with snipes on each end.

Use your weapons of light especially cuz Fleece out here Spindle-less. You better than me, I didn't shoot the WP much carrying the aura, acolytes was so sneaky I had to keep my eye on them they always dip at like 3 seconds :lol:

Yo @TimShepard
 you have a 1000 yard stare? 

Nope.

Tried the raid on hard again last night at 3am...Ran until 5am. Didn't pass the first again LMAO.

Then did the sword cheese...We got far but the problem was we didn't have no 310+ (If we did they didnt have heavy ammo) to defeat all of the Knights. Knights would come out 2 at a time. Then acolytes. But it was way better than running up and down because the people up top took care of everything. Could beat it with the cheese if we have strong people with snipes on each end.

its not that hard tho. definitely no need to "cheese" that if you just get the routine down.

hang out at the bottom.... kill the knight up top... if you had a timer then run up top... kill the witch... come back down when your multiplier hits 0...

call out when stuff is coming down the middle.... if you do that properly, there should always be 2 at the bottom which wasn't happening and we need that to keep the floor clean.

How do you not have a 1000 yard stare? It's a reward from the vanguard quest unless you chose the shotty for some odd reason. If anything it's worth leveling up another character just for that sniper if you haven't been lucky to have a drop. Or better yet, purchase it from the vanguard quarter master. It has triple tap which is nice, if it only had casket mag it would have been a perfect pve sniper.

How do you not have a 1000 yard stare? It's a reward from the vanguard quest unless you chose the shotty for some odd reason. If anything it's worth leveling up another character just for that sniper if you haven't been lucky to have a drop. Or better yet, purchase it from the vanguard quarter master. It has triple tap which is nice, if it only had casket mag it would have been a perfect pve sniper.

he was exotic chasing to be honest... and has been doing fallout for the last few weeks. I'm not sure he really has completed many quests. just did bounties and strikes to level up then wanted to go hard.

Cool Struggle Squad for the day is

[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@]
[@=/u/149604/willypete]@willypete[/@]
TBCF
Me
Hopefully Un
[@=/u/73133/championboyz7]@championboyz7[/@] - waiting for a response

Chill papi aint nobody struggling with me, we finna flourish tonight

you got sup... we got fleece.... those two drum to a different beat :lol:

glad you can help.

he was exotic chasing to be honest... and has been doing fallout for the last few weeks. I'm not sure he really has completed many quests. just did bounties and strikes to level up then wanted to go hard.
^^ This. I was exotic chasing for the longest and doing nothing but strikes until I hit 300, then played Fallout for the first time and was on that for weeks. I just picked Destiny back up this week.

So how do I acquire it?

its not that hard tho. definitely no need to "cheese" that if you just get the routine down.

hang out at the bottom.... kill the knight up top... if you had a timer then run up top... kill the witch... come back down when your multiplier hits 0...

call out when stuff is coming down the middle.... if you do that properly, there should always be 2 at the bottom which wasn't happening and we need that to keep the floor clean.
Yeah, it was easier knowing what to do already. So when they were like "You know how to do this right?" I'm like YEAH OF COURSE MAN WHAT I LOOK LIKE A NEWB!!?!?!?

I was kind of happy we didn't reach the second puzzle, I probably would've forgot how to do it lmaooo

But yeah, we need to clear those Acolytes for people at bottom, and people at top need to kill those thralls, cause we end up getting ambushed out of the blue man.

^^ This. I was exotic chasing for the longest and doing nothing but strikes until I hit 300, then played Fallout for the first time and was on that for weeks. I just picked Destiny back up this week.

So how do I acquire it?

I forget what quest line (Google maybe) but it's a pretty simple one. You get a low level one (like 220) but it has firefly which is a nice perk. I've leveled the ones from that quest to 312 and 303 on different character.

Back
Top Bottom