Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

2k > Destiny

indifferent.gif

Lol true we can get it in this weekend im free.
Your favorite line. lol.

I have a 1000 yards stare with triple tap and casket mag. Would give me like 6 shots before reloading which isn't too bad.

These last few pages I just read catching up....
eek.gif
roll.gif

Stone Cold Steve Shotta still serving it up I see. J holding his own though 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

So been reading and watching some vids since it has slowed down some at work since we got our deliverable out the door 
nthat.gif

Top 3 Crucible weapons in the meta are MIDA, TLW and........Thorn ?! 
eek.gif

Thorn is a "3 hit (2 head and 1 body) and walk away and watch them die from the burn" weapon again 
mean.gif

I played a quick daily the other day and came across a team with 2 Titans running the Armamentarium chest piece....so that was an adjustment to get used to lightning spike grenades thrown all over the place again as well 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So been reading and watching some vids since it has slowed down some at work since we got our deliverable out the door :nthat:

Thorn is a "3 hit (2 head and 1 body) and walk away and watch them die from the burn" weapon again :smh:

Even easier with warlock. Burn them once with viking funeral two body shots its over. :x

Last edited:
So been reading and watching some vids since it has slowed down some at work since we got our deliverable out the door :nthat:

Top 3 Crucible weapons in the meta are MIDA, TLW and........Thorn ?! :wow:

Thorn is a "3 hit (2 head and 1 body) and walk away and watch them die from the burn" weapon again :smh:

I played a quick daily the other day and came across a team with 2 Titans running the Armamentarium chest piece....so that was an adjustment to get used to lightning spike grenades thrown all over the place again as well :lol: :stoneface:  

yea man, every time i hear the salt shaker, i know I'm about to get roasted :lol:

armamentarium + 2 fusion grenades with burning ability from titans might be a problem

Hopefully i can make it tomorrow . I was out in the town today .warpriest checkpoint will be interesting y'all made it past totems and left off at warpriest right ?

Last edited:
I was just joking with the crazy hour amounts on this raid :lol:

Why yall not proving me wrong?

Between fleece happening (dude wouldn't communicate until we were about to kick him from the game, kept killing the ads when he didn't have the aura, etc) and technical issues, it def was a struggle.
The second night in a row, we had issues with the relay race where it wasn't transferring when it was supposed to.

For me, I got kicked from the party and my snap app completely had a meltdown. Had to do a hard reset but this is what I was seeing when I tried to snap. Tell me how I can join or quit a party when all I see is this vvvvv :smh:
View media item 1833039

Live was messed up last nothing you can do about that. Fleece however...
laugh.gif
 Might have to send him some raid videos, guy not grasping his duties

Live was messed up last nothing you can do about that. Fleece however... :lol:  Might have to send him some raid videos, guy not grasping his duties

Un has more patience than I do. I mean, Un asked fleece if he was good and if he was ok for about 5 min straight with no response.
Un said, hey fleece what gun are you using to shoot the Knights? Fleece said "o, I forgot to equip my sniper.... Now I don't have any ammo" after he had popped a synth. Not sure if it was a heavy synth or a special synth tho....

Hopefully i can make it tomorrow . I was out in the town today .warpriest checkpoint will be interesting y'all made it past totems and left off at warpriest right ?

I messaged you but I'm down for continuing from where we are now (ogre) and going back to start where you are now if we have time. TBCF isn't hopping back on until Sunday I think so you can have his spot.

The ogre and the witches are probably easier than the warpriest as far as having to sustain teamwork so I'm pretty optimistic on that. Not trying to pull Un back in unless we need him again. He deserves better than what he got yesterday. My man's learned that the struggle is real... the hard way :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom