Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Key statement right there. We all had to take over relic running or a platform before on the fly.

@bigj505
 Look I'm sorry to you and team struggle. We all just different. When someone is "talking smack" to me especially in terms of video games I just go ahead and prove them wrong. Good luck with your helment and the rest of yall raid goals.
Like you proved nawty wrong in ki.........
Happy you didn't @ him. Don't bring him in here
laugh.gif

roll.gif
y'all need to stop beefin over a game, y'all both makin valid points, hug it out and say sorry
laugh.gif
Naw man he's annoying and he knows it. He's at it every day like its his job.
I bowed out no?

Whenever you ready to walk with me on the path to more success, holla @ me. LION!

Downing them is telling them the truth? Ya'll men or boys? In feelings over a damn video game.

I'm trying to help yall, you don't build a raid team by doing the Hard Raid, especially with folks where this is literally their first raids in Destiny. Yall need to do the normal raid being mechanics, inexperience and stuff is the issue. It doesn't take an evening plus to do totems. Like coming into last night yall should of been able to run through the totems, yall had issues the night b4 but it was experience PLUS Un joined to help lead yall and it was still issues. Like brah stop taking the anger out on me, I'm not the issue, I'm one of the only people telling you what you're doing wrong lol Stop Forcing the Raid.

The Xbox Live issues is out of yall hand, I get that part.

I would write a "troll" XYZ hour raid comment here but those comments unfortunately has became a reality.
I agree with. This is something that if you are teaching someone how to do it, you can't be afraid to call them out. If people are screwing up a particular role they need to be called out and need to switch out that person if necessary. It is a game but it's not about people wasting days as well.

We all have bad days where we are a bit slow but people need to be on point. Raids are about repetition, if you can't repeat certain tasks successfully over time and improve your weaknesses then that's a bad sign. I'm a firm believer in the idea that if you are playing the raid, you should be able to take over any role if necessary and perform period. But maybe that's because I expect that of myself coming from a MMO playing in high tier raiding.
But you can't jump with your Warlock. How you guna run the relic?

:rofl: y'all need to stop beefin over a game, y'all both makin valid points, hug it out and say sorry :lol:
I bowed out no?
Whenever you ready to walk with me on the path to more success, holla @ me. LION!

you been going in for 4 days so no need to play that bowed out game.
honestly, you keep talking like you that nice but you really aren't. you can fool the ps gang but ive played with you. you aight but you not real.

that whole, when you ready to walk the path to success line... boy please.keep fronting like you even play destiny.last I checked, you were pleading with me to play another game with you when I asked you to help me nightfall because you hate destiny so much now.

you a fraud and you keep fronting. ill keep it 100 and say the best xbox destiny players ive seen was Un and Wiggles (for crucible)....... you cant call yourself nice if you cant elevate others. you a fraud son.

Last edited:
Knocking out totem CPs to oryx on first run in 45min >
I dont know about that struggle i got squads on deck :pimp:

roll.gif
y'all need to stop beefin over a game, y'all both makin valid points, hug it out and say sorry
laugh.gif
I bowed out no?
you been going in for 4 days so no need to play that bowed out game.
honestly, you keep talking like you that nice but you really aren't. you can fool the ps gang but ive played with you. you aight but you not real.

that whole, when you ready to walk the path to success line... boy please.keep fronting like you even play destiny.last I checked, you were pleading with me to play another game with you when I asked you to help me nightfall because you hate destiny so much now.

you a fraud and you keep fronting. ill keep it 100 and say the best xbox destiny players ive seen was Un and Wiggles (for crucible)....... you cant call yourself nice if you cant elevate others. you a fraud son.
roll.gif
bruh u really mad. Im not that nice, ok. Again if I was iYen I would look up posts where I joked about carrying you in the raid now and you said no i didn't, now you here making excuses like I can't do this and do that. Like carry the gaze? Cmon brah. 

It's quite simple, I bet if we look at the amount of playtime between us, you probably double or triple my playtime on Destiny. Yet you can't do the raid. And everything you said the other day that you can't do, I have done.

So are you mad at me or yourself? I suck but you play the game 2x to 3x more than me yet I can do stuff you can't. You hustling backwards then.  

I'm not fronting for anyone because if you did Normal raid like when I offered MONTHS ago you wouldn't be here taking a week to only do 80% of the raid.

I've thanked and made it clear on here Un is who taught me the raid numerous times, thanked you mad times for stuff you helped me with. Crap even the convo the other day here I'm talking like Yo u should be able to lead the team cuz you are very versed in the game. But I don't elevate others. Don't be mad at me cuz my advice is right.

If I'm so bad tag me in for Fleece and let's see if you get stuff done. But I know you gonna deny it anyway so don't get upset that I comment on a public forum about the struggle you're posting about. YOU choose to run with an inexperienced team, you must love the frustration. Again I wish ya'll success on your raid. Hopefully you get to your desired checkpoint before Tuesday's reset.

shottadru shottadru I'm not mad. just annoyed by your act. I'm not making excuses and nobody said I cant do this or cant do that. I said I had not until recently. you stay trying to put your own twist to exaggerate. keep reaching.
its not ME more than its the team so you can keep trying to reach on that aspect also.
you seem to believe its me in the raid that cant hold his weight where no one as stated such. ask Un if you need clarification.

Fleece has been the weak link so how about you tag in for me? Stream like you always do and ill sit back with popcorn and watch like I already told you.

Truth hurts right? You're not as nice like you say you are and I know it for a fact since we've played a few times. You solid but aren't a MVP at all. Just because you did your part in a raid it doesn't make you nice.

and you can chill on that "I'm not gonna admit stuff" noise... ive been very clear of things on here so you just want to make something up to make you sound good. The thread wouldn't be privy to the Struggle Team had I not been so open about it.

I'm not the one in here talking like "if you wanna be a winner then roll with me" like you a boss.

Last edited:
 This me in Destiny retirement, with my gear.

Sorry I'm not you, I'm not going into the Hard raid with a new player, I don't like wasting the little time I have to game. Again enjoy.

If you was holding you're own why you so afraid to LFG, my boys who still play LFG every week with no issues. But you rather sit here and complain.

Me vs. You.

Being MVP ain't so sweet for you I guess like The Answer.

Reaching again. I'm not bringing up crucible :smh:

I'm forcing raid teams.... Reaching

Not doing what Shotta wants me to do.... Accurate

View media item 1833361

This me in Destiny retirement, with my gear.

Sorry I'm not you, I'm not going into the Hard raid with a new player, I don't like wasting the little time I have to game. Again enjoy.

If you was holding you're own why you so afraid to LFG, my boys who still play LFG every week with no issues. But you rather sit here and complain.

View media item 1833368

Me vs. You.

View media item 1833372

Being MVP ain't so sweet for you I guess like The Answer.

Comprehension skills are mad suspect.... Outlined it so may times but he'd rather just reply without reading :pimp:

I was just joking with the crazy hour amounts on this raid 
laugh.gif

Why yall not proving me wrong?
Between fleece happening (dude wouldn't communicate until we were about to kick him from the game, kept killing the ads when he didn't have the aura, etc) and technical issues, it def was a struggle.
The second night in a row, we had issues with the relay race where it wasn't transferring when it was supposed to.

For me, I got kicked from the party and my snap app completely had a meltdown. Had to do a hard reset but this is what I was seeing when I tried to snap. Tell me how I can join or quit a party when all I see is this vvvvv
mean.gif
I told ya'll yesterday, that wasn't me shooting the ads when I didn't have the aura, once it started. Why would I shoot what keeps the time going? Only time I shot one was the yellow bar once before we jumped on the plates. He told me don't kill the yellow bar one, never shot it again.

Live was messed up last nothing you can do about that. Fleece however... 
laugh.gif
  Might have to send him some raid videos, guy not grasping his duties
Un has more patience than I do. I mean, Un asked fleece if he was good and if he was ok for about 5 min straight with no response.
Un said, hey fleece what gun are you using to shoot the Knights? Fleece said "o, I forgot to equip my sniper.... Now I don't have any ammo" after he had popped a synth. Not sure if it was a heavy synth or a special synth tho....

Last edited:
I remember first coming into tis thread asking for xbox help i got laughed at.

Was forced to use lfg and florished until un came and carried me thru vog.

Then jj came and showed me the ways to swing that sword at crota.

Man fun times now all this fighting between xbox players bros we gotta get along ps players clowning us right now(even tho we all know x1>ps) yes shot fired.

Makes both of us I guess, in regards to reading comprehension @bigj505  but there goes your link, fix your chain.

Thanks for posting the gif @Ace93  was saying it's too large. Pause.

Back
Top Bottom