Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I remember first coming into tis thread asking for xbox help i got laughed at.

Was forced to use lfg and florished until un came and carried me thru vog.

Then jj came and showed me the ways to swing that sword at crota.

Man fun times now all this fighting between xbox players bros we gotta get along ps players clowning us right now(even tho we all know x1>ps) yes shot fired.
It's my fault I guess, I hold @bigj505  to a high pedestal in terms of Destiny, just pains me his raids aren't going smooth.

But Facts X1 >PS

This is the most fellowship I've ever seen on PS in general tho, the Destiny thread, I give them that. Like daily on the X1 thread we set up to game together, PS thread they just talk about remakes and playing loner RPG games.

Fleece just said Un was mad annoying and that's why he wasn't talking?

Sword killed the knights? It reaches the top?

That stuff never happened? He told us but he wasn't talking tho?

:nerd:

This thread definitely used to be a big time PS4 circle jerk
Now its an Xbox Therapy session.
laugh.gif

Good one!

Just came in here to LAUGH OUT LOUD. :lol:

I'll be back when the DLC hits... Stand tall Guardians. :smokin

I'm legit about to buy a copy of this and dust off my Xbox One. Have someone who's bored over the holiday break play on my account and level up character to 300 or so and run with the struggle box crew. This seems like it could be fun...

I'm legit about to buy a copy of this and dust off my Xbox One. Have someone who's bored over the holiday break play on my account and level up character to 300 or so and run with the struggle box crew. This seems like it could be fun...
wait u own both consoles also.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
He was the only one talking, you said it like you all were talking to me and I didn't say anything.

The top? The knights jump down? 

I never told ya'll I shot the ads when I didn't have the aura? You said I did, and I told you I didn't. What you talking about?????

Last edited:

Bruh... You do that and I'll buy the ps4 version and make a hunter character to run with you guys.

I don't even like hunters. :smh:

Live was messed up last nothing you can do about that. Fleece however... 
laugh.gif
  Might have to send him some raid videos, guy not grasping his duties
Un has more patience than I do. I mean, Un asked fleece if he was good and if he was ok for about 5 min straight with no response.
Un said, hey fleece what gun are you using to shoot the Knights? Fleece said "o, I forgot to equip my sniper.... Now I don't have any ammo" after he had popped a synth. Not sure if it was a heavy synth or a special synth tho....
right 
laugh.gif

He was the only one talking, you said it like you all were talking to me and I didn't say anything.

I never told ya'll I shot the ads when I didn't have the aura? You said I did, and I told you I didn't. What you talking about?????

Bruh... We were all talking to you. We thought your mic broke until you said something when you died with the aura.

nerd.gif
Yeah man.  I just don't play much at all on my Xbone. Bought one to run with a few friends on Titanfall but that lasted a whole month or so before everyone realized the game was wack. The only thing I thought of copping recently was Halo but my Xbone friends don't run much anymore.

nerd.gif
I just try to help people and keep the mood as non-serious as possible, guess that means i missed my adderall, while dude has his girl threatening him in the back  
roll.gif

bout to be on my shotta flow and just let yall struggle without me then 

Last edited:

nerd.gif
Yeah man.  I just don't play much at all on my Xbone. Bought one to run with a few friends on Titanfall but that lasted a whole month or so before everyone realized the game was wack. The only thing I thought of copping recently was Halo but my Xbone friends don't run much anymore.
Come in the thread, def heads to run with from here. The recent Halo update is nice, new maps and game modes. I really play the exclusives only on my PS and whatever I get from my gameshare. Xbox is my bae, your sidechick.

nerd.gif

Bruh... We were all talking to you. We thought your mic broke until you said something when you died with the aura.
Negative. Ya'll talked about me not replying, but no one ever directly talked to me and I ignored him. You paired me with "Un". This is "Un" in 1 minute.

25 seconds of "Fleece you good man????????"

15 seconds of "Fleece I don't know man"

15 seconds of "Fleece is everything good with you"

5 seconds of actual non-annoying comments

Then my girl is doing what my girl always does and it's "That couldn't be my girl, is she drunk" mind you, that's what we do (J and TBCF knows) we talk trash to each other.

If we gonna talk about the game fine, but miss me with the bull**** 

Hence why ya'll asked if I was there, I replied. If I was given an order, I'd reply. 

Last edited:

nerd.gif
I just try to help people and keep the mood as non-serious as possible, guess that means i missed my adderall, while dude has his girl threatening him in the back  
roll.gif

Nah don't, if Fleece is really out Ill jump in tonight only if they let me. It appears Im the big bad wolf of honesty

I just try to help people and keep the mood as non-serious as possible, guess that means i missed my adderall, while dude has his girl threatening him in the back  :rofl:  

After that comment by him.... Hes not worthy of the Un crew :smh:
Can't believe he said my mans Un missed his meds.

Back
Top Bottom